Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you haven't used one yet, you're going to love it. So far on my grow, I have a node with 4 branches, instead of just 2. The light is doing exceptionally well for me, and I'm only 4 weeks in so far.

My LED is definitely my best investment I've made for my grow. TopLED is great :thumb:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love: we are really great, hahaha

haha, had a truly great weekend, very well, hope you had a great weekend too:)

I'm glad you had a great weekend :high-five:

So far so good :)

Got some work done in the veg tent tonight :)

20141019_211828.jpg

How's the weed in China?

wow, your tent looks great, hope I can have one, hahaha
I'm glad you had a great weekend :high-five:

So far so good :)

Got some work done in the veg tent tonight :)

20141019_211828.jpg

How's the weed in China?

Hi Sara, thanks for the help getting my 2 100x3w Old Model LED's :) They're here safe now.

But today I had a pretty near disaster in my flowering room. These two hanger cables that were part of the hanger kit that came with my Mars II 1600w LED came unfastened near the clasp to the light. When I walked in my light was hanging by only two of the cables, with the lights facing the wall.

PA190001.JPG
PA190002.JPG

No pics of the light hanging sideways, I took it down as soon as I saw it. Don't want it falling and breaking!

Sara can you please send me a new hanger kit for my Mars II 1600w? Or at least a few of those cables? :thanks:

Hi, i have had experience with these cable hangers before, and personally do not trust them hanging over somthing i have so much invested in. I reccomend using paracord to make hangers and using the little ratchets...Nothing against topled.. all it takes is one improperly crimped cable though..better safe than sorry..

Hi Sara, thanks for the help getting my 2 100x3w Old Model LED's :) They're here safe now.

But today I had a pretty near disaster in my flowering room. These two hanger cables that were part of the hanger kit that came with my Mars II 1600w LED came unfastened near the clasp to the light. When I walked in my light was hanging by only two of the cables, with the lights facing the wall.

PA190001.JPG
PA190002.JPG

No pics of the light hanging sideways, I took it down as soon as I saw it. Don't want it falling and breaking!

Sara can you please send me a new hanger kit for my Mars II 1600w? Or at least a few of those cables? :thanks:

with no disrespect towards the light manufacture, when i seen those hangers for my mars 2 1600 (weighs 32 lbs?) i instantly decided to go a different route. i got 4 (Carabiner, Steel screw lock) and hooked them up to the attachment on the mars 2, then i hooked my yo yo hangers to the steel carabiner. its not that i didnt believe in they would work, its just in my mind it didnt seem right and i like to sleep as well as i can. other then that, great light just finishing up on my first grow with a real led. (you should see my old model :rofl:)

I&i

Hi Sara,
monday is gone and havent either receive the invoice or coupon for my purchase, neither heard from you today. Im travelling to my country on wedsneday. Its important that u provide me this document by tomorrow(tuesday).

I just wrote here because u didnt answer me today. Im not here no spoil all the positivity I see on this thread, Im also satisfied with the purchase. Product seems to be fine and Im excited to put to that to work. I just need this paper as soon as possible.

thank you.

Hi Sara,
monday is gone and havent either receive the invoice or coupon for my purchase, neither heard from you today. Im travelling to my country on wedsneday. Its important that u provide me this document by tomorrow(tuesday).

I just wrote here because u didnt answer me today. Im not here no spoil all the positivity I see on this thread, Im also satisfied with the purchase. Product seems to be fine and Im excited to put to that to work. I just need this paper as soon as possible.

thank you.

not to speak for sara or anyone but i would bet you will be taken care of in a few hours. best of luck

hope to see pics when ya get her up!

:)
I&I

paper sent, please check if you have got.
Hi Sara,

thank you.

Thank you GF, I will ask our factory fix this problem ASAP and change this thing. I asked them to use a different one.
with no disrespect towards the light manufacture, when i seen those hangers for my mars 2 1600 (weighs 32 lbs?) i instantly decided to go a different route. i got 4 (Carabiner, Steel screw lock) and hooked them up to the attachment on the mars 2, then i hooked my yo yo hangers to the steel carabiner. its not that i didnt believe in they would work, its just in my mind it didnt seem right and i like to sleep as well as i can. other then that, great light just finishing up on my first grow with a real led. (you should see my old model :rofl:)

I&i

I were told out 192x3w reflector will out of stock in US very soon, so if you need one, please order ASAP. thank you all, I would like to try my best to save your cost.

thank you very much solomunm, if you need any more help, please let me know, skype me.:)
Matter solved here. Sara sent me the invoice and Ill be able to take this home without worrying about customs. Just to let u guys know. Peace.

Good evening or morning everyone. I am read here now.

One good news, we will have another shipment arrive at Us warehouse, so we will have mars II 1600w at there soon. maybe it will take one week arrive. so you can preorder now. and I have update the price on our website, FREE shipping again. one 100pieces there,so if you need, plesae order ASAP.

Thank you all,
Sara

had my mars ii for 4-5 mths now but only hung them up 10 weeks ago my girls are in 2 weeks flower and i think they look alrite i veged for 8 wks at 17/7 strains are white widow x big bud, vanilla kush, tangerine dream, dr seedsman
IMG_65463.JPG
IMG_65455.JPG

welcome Kroniq, thanks for your sharing :)))))) :circle-of-love: if you have grow journal, please let me know, I would like to join in :)
had my mars ii for 4-5 mths now but only hung them up 10 weeks ago my girls are in 2 weeks flower and i think they look alrite i veged for 8 wks at 17/7 strains are white widow x big bud, vanilla kush, tangerine dream, dr seedsman
IMG_65463.JPG
IMG_65455.JPG

Back
Top Bottom