Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How about marshydro solarflare ??...

Also looks like sara will be able to prove once and for all, that " dennise", is a real person, once and for all!!!

Her name will be installed into the Led hall of fame :circle-of-love:

Dennise - no longer a myth.... A real person and grower/led pioneer :circle-of-love:

Hope you get to meet up ladies, you deserve it !!

:Namaste:

So the Veg spectrum uses less electricity then the flower spectrum?

Supergroomer

My small grow tent with 144x3w (3x48x3w) lights uses 200w on Veg, and 285 with Bloom. That's 42% more. I had great results on Veg only.
IMAG017621.jpg
My clones were under 4xT8 FL and just exploded when I put them under my new MH reflectors. I really had to work quickly to keep these 2 clones in the tent. I'm running 193w of light per square meter in Bloom.
IMAG021721.jpg

Sara, How about adding a PWM circuit with I2C interface, so we can adjust the spectrum and intensity of the light?
:)

Some people want to make the most wine possible from their vineyard. Others want to make great wine. Each grow grapes, but they treat their plants very differently. I see the same trends for cannabis. MH could produces lines suited to both types of growers. Just an idea :;):

MH is hard to beat on PAR photons per dollar right now and the reflector series has a lot of flexibility. That's what led me to look at MH lights. Great support and local shipping had me placing an order. :goodjob:

I raise and lower mine a lot, and have not found any evidence of a plug coming loose. :)

That's 'cause you're a brainy brute and I was a wimpy idiot. Once I man'd up and jammed all of them in properly, they were fine. I have a small tent with limited vertical space. I'm using the vertical port for venting, with all cords going through a 4" port in the back top. Up and over or over and up. As long as everything fits and the cords stay secure, I'm happy.:peace:

Dear all my friends, we will go to Feb7~8 Cannabis cup at LA. do you still remember? I go there becuase one of our competitor always ruin our company reputation. hope to bring some products to there and compare with theirs, seeing is believing. hope after that event, those guys will shutup!!! 99% led grow light made in China, they state they made in US, hahaha. hahaha.

Shit i need to make it down there.. always talked about going on a trip with the fiance, maybe this is the time ;)

I&i

Well the room is above the garage so I only get the rf in my garage. The rf is coming from the diodes. Unlike hps led has low volt power supplies which is not making the rf. So if you are in apt upstairs then it will go where the leds are facing which is down stairs. Think of it as a led beam of rf lol. Now led rf is different then hps. Led hits more of the 10 and 11 meter band. So tvs with hd or cable are not affected. This is from my testing. Just remember where the light faces the rf go's. Being led are diodes it is one way.

if it helps, i have a neighbor that lives bellow me and they have not mentioned any issues. they run basic cable to their tv (no satelite) they use your standard cd player/dvd/ps3 ect and have not told me of any issues. hes my friend and knows whats up too so he would have told me if it caused a problem in the 4 months its been up roughly.

I&i

Edit : let me note also that my 5x5 tent that has my 1600w led inside it is directly above his entertainment center. my floor sits about 3 feet from the top of his tv, and my tent is 7 feet tall so there is about 9 feet of distance between my light and his system

Hello fellas. Ive bought one 1200 Mars II Led panel, I also have a 80cm*80cm*180cm tent. Its a Green-Box 80 tent, Im not sure if this name is worldwide. The panel seems to be too heavy for the tent. Tthe material the tent is made seems to be ok/good but not to hold such heavy thing panel. What do u guys think? Im pretty sure its not gonna break at the moment I hang it there, but I worry that It would happen with constant use.
Thank you.

Hello fellas. Ive bought one 1200 Mars II Led panel, I also have a 80cm*80cm*180cm tent. Its a Green-Box 80 tent, Im not sure if this name is worldwide. The panel seems to be too heavy for the tent. Tthe material the tent is made seems to be ok/good but not to hold such heavy thing panel. What do u guys think? Im pretty sure its not gonna break at the moment I hang it there, but I worry that It would happen with constant use.
Thank you.

is it possible for you to contact the tent manufacture and ask them if you can get one or two more roof supports for your tent?

I&i

Lucy will arrange shipment for you and email you tracking number, please wait our email and light at your home, haha.
Hi Sara, Order and Payment has been made :)

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thanks a Mil!

Good morning everyone, I were out today, just back home, too tired, will talk with all of you tomorrow when Co finest and King get the light. I need to sleep ealier today, then I have more energy to reply tomorrow, :))))

Ah, forgot one thing, we will update our mars II series lights to dimmable and adjustable, but the power supply is under studying now, so we are not sure when will come out. new functions always take long time. have a great day all.

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on 2 Mars 400s. What is then "NEW" Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light and how does it differ from the 400 II?

Supergroomer

I have not yet Reviewed the new Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights LED light panel that has arrived. I hope to go over the new Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights LED light panel this evening and post some photographs. The new Mars-Hydro LED lights LED light panel is not available to the public yet and is in testing.

SmokeSara - I purchased a light off topledgrowlight.com yesterday and am wanting to confirm you received my order.

Paypal was charged, but I have received no automated confirmation email and no response to my email I sent to the sales email address on your site either.

Just a FYI - it seems your Contact form off your website is broken too. Just a little bit of communication would go along way.

please tell me your order number, I will check for you .
SmokeSara - I purchased a light off topledgrowlight.com yesterday and am wanting to confirm you received my order.

Paypal was charged, but I have received no automated confirmation email and no response to my email I sent to the sales email address on your site either.

Just a FYI - it seems your Contact form off your website is broken too. Just a little bit of communication would go along way.

Back
Top Bottom