Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You are right WJ, there are many products you can find on alibaba, it is a wholesales website, and every thing you can find on alibaba is made in china. :volcano-smiley: And when you purchase on it, you need to be very careful to choose the right one. :Namaste:
I decided that I would take a look at the newer Chinese IPO, Alibaba. It's like ebayed Amuhzon. I saw MarsHydro on there and many of the other LEDs manufactured in China. There are many LEDs sold by non-manufacturers that are also sold in the US. Some can be seen to look like some sold under other familiar names. I don't know what the trouble is all about. I never did like the 'my horse talks faster than your horse' attitude. I do, however, like truth in advertising, I disagree with stating the power of an LED as something it isn't. I used the Wattmeter on my 900 watt LED and it isn't, it's only 485 watts and that includes the fan and other power users. All "sellers" do that. The real differences are the lens degree (ie. 60, 90 or 120 degree), spectrum (using UV or IR mostly) and 3 or 5 watt (now add 6 watt). I always preferred V8 to a 4L engine in my car. I always wanted 3 bedrooms not 2. I chose 5 watt not 3 watt for my LED grow light because I knew 5 watts had more photon producing power than 3 watts. I had a maximum I could spend. I looked around and chose my light for 5 Watt diodes only. It could have been named Bob's LED and I still would have chosen it. I didn't have a problem with it being manufactured in China. As I saw on Alibaba, most LEDs are made in China. Some might be made with US made diodes, but they are still made in China. They can do it cheaper there.

Fortunately for us, I can only speak of those of us in the US, the lights are available to us and are affordable. I've seen some lights with CREE diodes, which I think are white and might not be helpful in plant growth. I don't know, but I have heard, da da da da. So I think what most people should do is look at their purse and what they want to harvest and buy accordingly with due diligence. And like my mother said to me, "the proof is in the pudding" or bud. And only you can taste your pudding and know if it was money and time well spent. All that money. Mine was well spent. Thank you Ja.

I have a fluke growing now and the only thing I would take from my grow and what light I am using is that it is supporting that plant's needs and getting deep into her, as can be seen in the photos. Main thing to remember is "Your results may be different".

I hope everyone is as satisfied with their growing experience as I am with my growing experience. I have failed more times than I've been successful. How about you?

Heavy Buds To ALL !

WJ

You will get a better yield Bootylmplants, our mars II has better penetration. :circle-of-love:
Peace y'all :)
So..I have a 4x2 tent that I would like to use for flowering my plant. Should I use a 700 watt mars 2 instead of the 144x3? Wouldn't I get a better yield that way? Or would it be too hot in there?

Hello all my friends, I am back! :cheer:
I just went through all the post these 5 days, you are really wonderful people in my world:circle-of-love:
Thanks for everyone here that helped me answer the questions and sharing your experience when I am not here. @Gfcollective, @G360, @WJ, @dannise, so on and so forth. :Namaste::Namaste::circle-of-love: I wish all of you are growing great :thanks:
Now I am back and ready to answer your question now.:high-five:

Dear all my friends, a happy news I wanna share with you. :circle-of-love: we have succesfully registered "mars hydro" brand in American now. :cheer::cheer: I feel like my company is growing bigger and stronger, and I am so proud of it. :circle-of-love: We cannot never grow so quickly without you guys, so thank you again!:goodjob::thanks:

Thank you MagicMediwana, the process in helping all of you deal with the growing matters makes me a better problem solver, and I am stick to this and going to help anytime and anywhere. :Namaste:
I hope you will like this big family here, both 420, and my forum.:circle-of-love:
Happy to have you back, Sara! Congratulations to you and the company on your growth!! :bravo::welldone:

It is nice to see you back here SmokeSara .. I must say that Mars-Hydro looks to be on the ball.. You seem to be here to work with people and answer questions . Can you please email any info you may have on the Sun Series for my 5 x 5 tent.. Thank you ..

Dear all my friends, a happy news I wanna share with you. :circle-of-love: we have succesfully registered "mars hydro" brand in American now. :cheer::cheer: I feel like my company is growing bigger and stronger, and I am so proud of it. :circle-of-love: We cannot never grow so quickly without you guys, so thank you again!:goodjob::thanks:

Congratulations and I am glad to see you back!!!!:high-five:

The customer service is like no other, back for what was it, half a day and uve replied to everyone's questions dating back almost a week. To finally know the truth, about having one of the greatest leds at the cheapest cost was a great feeling the other day.

@CoFinest and smokesara thank you both for directing me towards this company and the customer service/guiding along the way. My second led grow is going great!

I&I

20150106_080030.jpg

6 strains (2 offset by a month)
20150108_015833.jpg

(Gsc ready in 2 weeks)

@wildjim, I know you are all nice people here, sharing your experience with others, willing to help. I hope we can all be good friends here, and grow with each other. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thank you so much. I am glad to see you back in the saddle Sara. One thing I found out here, you are a wonderful representitive of TopLED/MarsHydro. I started reading 420Mag about the same time you were giving lights to people to try. I followed their grows and decided for the amount of money I had to spend, your lights were what I wanted. That was proven right, power for $ worked out better than I thought it would. That is the reason I put photos of my grows here on your thread. The best answer to some questions is a photograph.

I consider you a friend Sara. You have answered my questions and helped in my purchases.

Nobody knows me. No one knows if I work for MarsHydro or their competitors and I can assure everyone I do not work for anyone and I haven't worked for 15 years at all. I have no hidden agenda. I just use your lights and they work great for me. And suggest that trying them is the real answer to all the questions. They grow great!

I do have a couple small suggestions, on/off switches on the lights would be a good thing without too much cost. I needed to buy a tent for my winter vegetables, but you don't have my size 4'x8'x7', so I had to get one elsewhere. So a larger size in your tents might be good too. Just my suggestions

Glad you're back! :cheer::high-five::cheer:

WJ
:peace:

Hello Jedthedog, as much as I wanna tell you about the Sun series, I have to tell you now that we only have the information on our website. but I am sure it will work fantastic, we use customized chips this time, and the color will be better than before. :Namaste:
As the test result has not come out yet, we are not so sure when the lights will come out, maybe next month, or maybe March. But it will come out at last. :high-five:
It is nice to see you back here SmokeSara .. I must say that Mars-Hydro looks to be on the ball.. You seem to be here to work with people and answer questions . Can you please email any info you may have on the Sun Series for my 5 x 5 tent.. Thank you ..

Evening SkyHigh916, hope you grow strong and happy with our light.:circle-of-love: I will be waiting for your email on the new order, haha:cheer::welcome:
I am doing good.trying to get stuff together for my future grow and ordering some lights from you.glad to see you back on here!

Thank you WJ, for your trust:circle-of-love: I know you are a real person here too. I hope you can grow very happy and I know you do. :cheer: For the grow tent, I can totally understand, I will forward your suggestion to my boss, hope we will get larger one in the future. :high-five:
Thank you so much. I am glad to see you back in the saddle Sara. One thing I found out here, you are a wonderful representitive of TopLED/MarsHydro. I started reading 420Mag about the same time you were giving lights to people to try. I followed their grows and decided for the amount of money I had to spend, your lights were what I wanted. That was proven right, power for $ worked out better than I thought it would. That is the reason I put photos of my grows here on your thread. The best answer to some questions is a photograph.

I consider you a friend Sara. You have answered my questions and helped in my purchases.

Nobody knows me. No one knows if I work for MarsHydro or their competitors and I can assure everyone I do not work for anyone and I haven't worked for 15 years at all. I have no hidden agenda. I just use your lights and they work great for me. And suggest that trying them is the real answer to all the questions. They grow great!

I do have a couple small suggestions, on/off switches on the lights would be a good thing without too much cost. I needed to buy a tent for my winter vegetables, but you don't have my size 4'x8'x7', so I had to get one elsewhere. So a larger size in your tents might be good too. Just my suggestions

Glad you're back! :cheer::high-five::cheer:

WJ
:peace:

Please email me when you need another one:high-five:. Have a good day, thegoofjuice:circle-of-love:
Hey Sarah good to have you back your the best def great customer service and I love the LED's. I finally got around to starting that grow journal using the mars 1600 veg and flower spectrum i'm excited to see what these can finally do. Oh and I may be contacting you to get another one of those 1600w monsters.
20150105_184007.jpg

:circle-of-love:
Sara I'm sorry I missed you when you hit me up on Skype this morning... I will check in with you this evening when you are up and back at it... I am sooo happy to see you back...:yahoo: I love my Hydro-Mars... and I'm a real person......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom