Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You said you would be closed next week? I'm not entirely sure when my second credit card is coming I would hope by friday my time but that might be too late for your time zone. That wouldnt be an issue if i didnt max my balance out 4 bucks cheaper than the lights are, Is there a way I can pay with two different cards on the website, or is there a coupon code of some sort i could use to get it under the $300 mark? I've seen your checkout has a place for a coupon code at least

You said you would be closed next week? I'm not entirely sure when my second credit card is coming I would hope by friday my time but that might be too late for your time zone. That wouldnt be an issue if i didnt max my balance out 4 bucks cheaper than the lights are, Is there a way I can pay with two different cards on the website, or is there a coupon code of some sort i could use to get it under the $300 mark? I've seen your checkout has a place for a coupon code at least

Just because I've seen no mention of it.....why not 48x3w's reflectors? I will be running (2) 96x3w in a 4x4' 2 weeks into flower then adding (2) 48x3w to finish off the flower. I have been told that it would be great way to "optimize" power draws........ keep in mind that I really don't know from experience though :)

Just because I've seen no mention of it.....why not 48x3w's reflectors? I will be running (2) 96x3w in a 4x4' 2 weeks into flower then adding (2) 48x3w to finish off the flower. I have been told that it would be great way to "optimize" power draws........ keep in mind that I really don't know from experience though :)

That probably really helps with saving power but I can't afford the extra $ from buying all the lights seperately

Lol buying 2 700's would be awesome, unfortunately, i couldnt even buy seeds, let alone a tent, soil, nutes, a fan a filter, etc if i did that. Also just one would leave a whole foot of tent out of the light.

I'm not saying a specific yield boost, Im saying is that somewhere even close to realistic, is it at all realistic to think a plant that would of given 28g could now give 35g? I cant find much on peoples yield after adding an extra light so I was hoping someone actually has just added a second light with the same strain and seen a decent increase in yield, nothing specific but a decent enough increase for me to pay off the extra $100 in one grow.

I was going to open bottom flaps for passive intake as long as it will maintain a negative pressure.

I'll check for those actually, I've heard a lot on adding CO2 but I also heard its not really doing much unless you have your tent air tight so all the CO2 doesnt get pulled out the fan.

OoOoOoO I assumed you had everything but the lights. My bad for reading over that. And true on the coverage for 1. I was just going on you still wanting multiple lights, which would cover it fine.

And yes totally realistic. More light more yield. If you can swing more watts go for it.

I haven't read that about C02 but I suppose it's possible.

OoOoOoO I assumed you had everything but the lights. My bad for reading over that. And true on the coverage for 1. I was just going on you still wanting multiple lights, which would cover it fine.

And yes totally realistic. More light more yield. If you can swing more watts go for it.

I'm pretty new to the whole growing deal, I havent done any real research on CO2 i just remember reading on a grow journal or something about air tightness of the tent being an issue, very possibly the person was totally wrong. I'm looking into it regardless because I would be interested if i didnt have to have some propane tank burning and spitting out CO2, just a simple bag would be awesome.

It is good advice wizgrow, but now @Dead Cthulhu's money does not allow him to order too much lights. :circle-of-love:
It is ok, you can still consider the 192x3w light or old 100x3w lights. :high-five:
That probably really helps with saving power but I can't afford the extra $ from buying all the lights seperately
:circle-of-love:

:high-five:
I'm pretty new to the whole growing deal, I havent done any real research on CO2 i just remember reading on a grow journal or something about air tightness of the tent being an issue, very possibly the person was totally wrong. I'm looking into it regardless because I would be interested if i didnt have to have some propane tank burning and spitting out CO2, just a simple bag would be awesome.
Thanks KingJohnC:thumb:
I can report increased growth since adding the Sierra Natural Science SNS-CO2 Kit's to one of my Grow Bays.

SNS CO2 Kit? | Sierra Natural Science

[video=youtube;qwQCR2SZyiY]
[/video]

I will be starting a new grow journal soon. Mary hydro is doing great next to my 600w hps.

12 plants in a 6.5 x 6.5
4 old island indica (led)
4 sweet baby jane (led/hps)
2 old island indica (hps)
2 platinum gs cookies (hps)

All from seed, mother is being found out of old island indica and sweet baby jane.

20150208_221921.jpg

Hello Cthulhu, we will have our holiday from next week, but I will still check the email and the messages here, also, we will arrange shipment for the orders during our holiday. :high-five: But as we are all back home, the response will be delayed a bit. :circle-of-love: Please email me when your ready to order the lights, I will provide the best payment way for you. :high-five: and will try to get back to you in time.

Hello everyone, sorry to inform you that all the mars II 400w lights in our UK warehouse are out of stock now, even we just received them today. :volcano-smiley: The lights are just so popular and we received a lot preorders since they were out of stock. :circle-of-love:

Hi Sara, I'm trying to have my order canceled but it seems to take a long time.

I ordered a Mars II 400W and paid with credit card, but I was then informed that it's out of stock in UK, so I chose to cancel. This was 1 week ago but I haven't received confirmation of a refund yet. Apparently your accountant is on a business trip? :hmmmm:

Help? I'm getting antsy about this delay.

Hello speedracer1. You already canceled your order a week ago?:Namaste: That's too bad, because if not, we may have arranged your shipment today. Anyway, can you tell me your order number? I will check it for you. :high-five:
Hi Sara, I'm trying to have my order canceled but it seems to take a long time.

I ordered a Mars II 400W and paid with credit card, but I was then informed that it's out of stock in UK, so I chose to cancel. This was 1 week ago but I haven't received confirmation of a refund yet. Apparently your accountant is on a business trip? :hmmmm:

Help? I'm getting antsy about this delay.

Hello Sara I am new here at 420 mag and I am glad to see such a big following for the Mars Hydro lights, its awesome :420:
I have a few questions, though some may have been answered already. Like a lot of people I am doing research in my spare hours which are quiet limited ATM, so reading through 638 pages is pretty much a far shot for me.

Has the 'Sun Series' with side intake and outlet fans been released?
If so, does it come in the 1600 w version?
would 1600 W be way to much wattage for a W 1000 mm x D 1000 mm x H 1200 mm area?
I see on the Mars Hydro site for 700w mars 2 grow led it has an option to select spectrum. veg, standard or flower. whats the difference in terms of spectrum.
what would be my best option? Everyone's input is welcome as well.

I am after one of Mars Hydro's newest model lights to fit my area. Something that is considered 'full spectrum' as I plan to veg and flower in this very same area and I would like the best of results so my Meds are of high quality so i can relieve my crippling back pain.

Are most of you guys using Mars Hydro's predetermined Spectrum's? Or choosing your own?
Can I veg in a 'flower' spectrum light, Mars 2 700w for example? Sorry for so many questions its just this LED market is a confusing one and I have come to the conclusion that Mars Hydro Led's are for me. Though I am still not 100% on the light for my particular application. Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Peace, Love and Unity all.

I was planning to, but some customers came to visit our company these days, so I cannot leave. :volcano-smiley: I am sure there will be a lot chances in the future that we can meet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

There are cups in WA too! :winkyface:
Seattle Cup is Sept 6-7 :)

Give me some extra incentive to attend one! :thumb:

Just wondering is there a "Sara" strain? :cheesygrinsmiley:

hmmmm... that's a nice name. I bet someone will oblige. If not, I have a cross I want to make, so perhaps I will name her "Sara". I'm month away from that experiment though. :blalol:

Back
Top Bottom