Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Here are some better pics of my Critical Silver Super Haze. She is 38 days into flower under my Mars 900. :peace:

DSC_03886.JPG
DSC_03978.JPG
DSC_039611.JPG
DSC_039514.JPG
DSC_039411.JPG
DSC_039311.JPG
DSC_039011.JPG
DSC_03898.JPG

Thanks for all the responses ! Thanks guys !!
I have a Marshydro relfector series already but I am looking to add more light . Would adding a old model be a good or bad idea ?
I'm guessing a second reflector would be more ideal .

I would say try to go with the 5w reflector or mars2 light but if those are your choices then I would go with the reflector series. Hope this helps tood sir

I honestly think the reflector would be the better light but if money is an issue I just bought another one of the 100x3w off of flea bay myself cause for under 70 bucks ya just can't go wrong and they are sweet little lights... I got one of the 60x5w ones too but I do like the 100x3w ones better but if you can afford it I would go with the reflector.....:circle-of-love:

Yes. We are losing money to make the same quality as before. The old models has been changed to 60x5w and 120x5w. Their quality is not good because the cost is low. At our website, we don't sell them. We don't want our customers to buy low-quality products from our website. As for the 60x5w and 120x5w, we just leave them at our Ebay stores for the dirty competition. For 100x3w, you can still find some on Ebay. :circle-of-love:

Thank you, supergroomer.:thumb:

Sara,

Can you please E-mail me I sent you an email, I'm still having issues with this refund. PM me if you need my email please.

Sorry been away from my phone, okay i won the ebay bid on one light and got out bid on the 2nd light so im getting 1 classic mars 100x3 300 watt light from mars and a off brand 100x3 watt light and my space is 40"x40"x79" how do we add pictures using the mobile version of this forum cause when i get my grow on i want to share it with you i will be growing 1 sativa called Mookie a Purple Haze and 1 indica called sweet cheese a triple cheese strain. I really excited about my new lights and i hope the off brand performs it has more spectrum and includes I.R. can anyone tell me what benfits the I.R. has growing hemp the ir spectrum is 720nm.... ✌ peace

:circle-of-love:Yes, the price is tempting:yummy:
They do still have the 100x3w old style on flea bay... I just got another myself.... I know when these are gone they won't be as good of quality cause the price really is awesome IMO......:circle-of-love:

MarsII 1200w is a better choice than old model. :thumb:
as someone who has 3 old 100x3w models, cant say anything but good things about them for their price. I'll have a Mars II 1200w to compare to in several days :D

Thanks muffhunger i really want 2 of them but it didnt work out that way so i will see if my girls like the off brand better it has better specs but the proof is in the pudding and mars lights do preform anyway im excited about my new purchase.

Relfector series is better, for sure.:high-five:
Thanks for all the responses ! Thanks guys !!
I have a Marshydro relfector series already but I am looking to add more light . Would adding a old model be a good or bad idea ?
I'm guessing a second reflector would be more ideal .

Right now we have 5w Reflector in US. Soon all Reflector series stock will be updated to 5w. The price will increase, too. :Namaste:
I would say try to go with the 5w reflector or mars2 light but if those are your choices then I would go with the reflector series. Hope this helps tood sir

I agree.:thumb:
I honestly think the reflector would be the better light but if money is an issue I just bought another one of the 100x3w off of flea bay myself cause for under 70 bucks ya just can't go wrong and they are sweet little lights... I got one of the 60x5w ones too but I do like the 100x3w ones better but if you can afford it I would go with the reflector.....:circle-of-love:

Why do they change the design so much all these people growing 3watt led this 5 watt led that, some with ir some some dont ... Some have reflectors some dont So tell me whats better 700 watt mars 2 with IR or 700 watt without IR

Congrats, bid winner. :thumb:
It's observed that the yield obtained using both red and IR light simultaneously was much higher than the sum of the yields obtained with red and far-red light separately. The IR light is said to enhance the resin production and flowering. You will have a good grow with IR. :circle-of-love:

Sorry been away from my phone, okay i won the ebay bid on one light and got out bid on the 2nd light so im getting 1 classic mars 100x3 300 watt light from mars and a off brand 100x3 watt light and my space is 40"x40"x79" how do we add pictures using the mobile version of this forum cause when i get my grow on i want to share it with you i will be growing 1 sativa called Mookie a Purple Haze and 1 indica called sweet cheese a triple cheese strain. I really excited about my new lights and i hope the off brand performs it has more spectrum and includes I.R. can anyone tell me what benfits the I.R. has growing hemp the ir spectrum is 720nm.... ✌ peace

I have to say, it's quite a detailed draft. Can't wait to see it come true.:goodjob:
Simple File Sharing and Storage. my grow room with 2 300 watt lights once my lights arrive i will take i picture for you

Thanks, we have 96x5w in US.:Namaste:
Thanks guys !! I think I'm going to go with another 96x3 reflector , or are they 96x5 now ?
I just don't want two different lights.
I appreciate the help !!
Also here's my strawberry blue and lemon kush at week 9 of flowering under my 96x3
image27876.jpg
image27878.jpg
image27879.jpg
image27880.jpg
image27885.jpg
image27886.jpg

Thank you sara i just got your message and
Alls i know is i wanted a mars light from there proven performance again i was on a search for that classic light but im sure with the mars brand any one of there lights gets the job done and why go MH or HPS for a personal grow with all the temperatures you got to get rid of and some fans pull alot of juice plus you got to duct it out a window ... for my grow one small fan pulling air in one small fan pulling air out fresh air and some ona gel which i really dont need cause i have a cert so smell my girls. Um maybe.....

supergroomer does have a nice grow. :thumb:
It looks like I want to smoke. haha
Supergroomer thats a fantastic grow let me know how she smokes, hey smokesara what do you look like

Back
Top Bottom