Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yep :) those are the lights

thanks bro ! :thumb:

They are not on the hydro site because those are "old models" which they don't officially sell and support any more, only on ebay.
I have two of them. I think those are decent lights for the price and mine (I have two) run without problems for 6-7 months now.
hmm ok , thanks bro ! i send them a message , i want to be sure if i buy one of those model i will have waranty with them not ebay
thanks for the info bro :high-five:

Wife said my (3) MarsPro Cree128 Led's have arrived from China . Can't wait to get home now. Lol

merry early Christmas and B-day to you mate ;) finally i hardly can wait to see the room all up and running. big congratulations to you. and very high quality room you are getting.

in regard to you number of plants. why not run SOG the first time with multiple plants, then keeping seedlings for the next run and a couple of motherplants seedlings. picked from the best looking genetics from you SOG?

:yahoo:awesome yield:yahoo: Klovneposen, congrats!:cheer: Now I am looking forward to your next running.:)

Thanks Sara. next run is on the way left one white widow 5 days and left one RQS unknown strain 12 days into flower cycle

20151031_093139.jpg

thanks bro ! :thumb:

hmm ok , thanks bro ! i send them a message , i want to be sure if i buy one of those model i will have waranty with them not ebay
thanks for the info bro :high-five:

They are also available from Amazon on-line, I bought 2 600w and the Warranty is through MarsHydro.Amazon and E-Bay only have one year warranty but it is through MarsHydro.

I noticed one of my "white" LEDs in my 300W (60x5W) burnt out. No big deal but I want to replace it anyway.
I am looking on ebay, is 5W Epistar *warm white* the correct one?

I am also wondering whether there is a way to get a set of replacement LEDs just in case I'd need more in the future. So I don't need to buy from ebay every time. Do you guys sell a small bag with 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White, maybe 2 LEDs each and how much it would cost? (Shipping to Spain) Thanks :)

If you still have warranty on your light, you can ask Sara to send you the led to replace the broken one.
If your warranty period is past, you can order the led's you want from the mars-hydro site here:
Warranty Policy | Mars Hydro
Here you can find a list of replacement parts and the price is also listed.
Hope this helps.:thumb::Namaste:

I noticed one of my "white" LEDs in my 300W (60x5W) burnt out. No big deal but I want to replace it anyway.
I am looking on ebay, is 5W Epistar *warm white* the correct one?

I am also wondering whether there is a way to get a set of replacement LEDs just in case I'd need more in the future. So I don't need to buy from ebay every time. Do you guys sell a small bag with 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White, maybe 2 LEDs each and how much it would cost? (Shipping to Spain) Thanks :)

Now that I think again, the website does say 2x4, so technically 3-4 plants should fit if vegging with the light. In flower, no more than two to a light.
Hey Kogs i agree with Klovneposen although i dont think my grow would be considered SOG, I have seven girls in a 29"x29" shower and They are doing great. They were all started 12/12 from seed. The number of plants Is realtive to what you want. I wanted a variety of strains to find out what i like best so i started a bunch. So for my space under a 400 Mars II there are two choices. Many small plants or one or two larger plants. Either way they will grow good under these lights. Hope this helps.
image2149.jpeg
image2196.jpeg
image2192.jpeg
image2185.jpeg

Hehe. I had the same questions, and still do for that matter. I have a whole solid 1 grow under my belt, and I was probably more lucky then skillful in the yield I got. I have a few questions, that you may have already answered.

Are you going organic soil?
Are you planting in the flower pot from the start, or going to repot as they grow?
Do you plan to use any frets? If so what and when?
Are you running autos or photo period plants? Which strain?

Going to use coco and mix my worm casting soil together and perilite and etc.?

The website says it covers a 2x4 area, so maybe two plants at the most. Looking at the size of the unit, it seems like just one plant would fit.

I guess I will go with 1 plant in a 5 gallon pot.

I would just do one big size plant under each light , scrog grow .

That is what my wife said. Lol. We have been watching YouTube videos on it.

merry early Christmas and B-day to you mate ;) finally i hardly can wait to see the room all up and running. big congratulations to you. and very high quality room you are getting.

in regard to you number of plants. why not run SOG the first time with multiple plants, then keeping seedlings for the next run and a couple of motherplants seedlings. picked from the best looking genetics from you SOG?

Thanks for your info, maybe the sog in the future. I want to be able to walk in the Grow Room and get to each individual plant and not be overly crowded. I want to be able to rotate each plant to get to the back side to inspect them. Also put a tomato wire cage support in each pot. Then pull the branches out at 90 degree angle with bamboo sticks to expose more buds to the Led Lights. Almost like sog but a little different so I can move the plants around easily.

I'm going to stick my neck out here so you can call me a miserable old fart etc etc but wtf has happened to this thread lately? A bit of digressing seems fair but the last few pages seem to have been taken over by trolls. I thought there was a minimum age limit on these threads? I know that a few of you are having a bit of fun and banter but this is the place where new members come to check out Mars-Hydro lights, there's also a lot of women that visit the site too. Don't you think this banter should have a separate thread? I love having some fun myself but certain things are a step too far when there are other people viewing a public forum.

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but come on fellas, elevate your taste in humour to full blown troll. I'll be back when the school holidays are over or when the mods come through with the bleach, I need my eyes rinsing after some of the crap posted in here lately. Hate me if you like, I can understand, but at least try and keep it within reason for the rest of the folks that visit, seriously there is more to this place than this kind of chat. I feel sorry for the likes of Sara and Dennise that have to sit and see all this, although they probably have a much better sense of humour than I do.

That is much better, thanks for having an ignore list.

There's an ignore list? I need to find myself one of those quick sharp. I'm probably on a few myself after the last posts but seriously I don't know what happened to this thread the last week or so

That is much better, thanks for having an ignore list.

Can you tell me also how to ignore the post of the bad taste in humor. Lol. I want this thread to be about growing, the lights, and helping each other, not garbage every other post.

I'm going to stick my neck out here so you can call me a miserable old fart etc etc but wtf has happened to this thread lately? A bit of digressing seems fair but the last few pages seem to have been taken over by trolls. I thought there was a minimum age limit on these threads? I know that a few of you are having a bit of fun and banter but this is the place where new members come to check out Mars-Hydro lights, there's also a lot of women that visit the site too. Don't you think this banter should have a separate thread? I love having some fun myself but certain things are a step too far when there are other people viewing a public forum.

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but come on fellas, elevate your taste in humour to full blown troll. I'll be back when the school holidays are over or when the mods come through with the bleach, I need my eyes rinsing after some of the crap posted in here lately. Hate me if you like, I can understand, but at least try and keep it within reason for the rest of the folks that visit, seriously there is more to this place than this kind of chat. I feel sorry for the likes of Sara and Dennise that have to sit and see all this, although they probably have a much better sense of humour than I do.

Well said Kriaze, the problem with militant atheists is they have no boundaries, and zero tolerance unless they want you to tolerate them.Click on their name, click on profile and you will see an ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom