Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It was 99.9 Alcohol. Don't have access to ether, but either way is good. As long as you take the time to make sure your temps are right and everything evaporates your good. I have never done it before and just made some killer stuff I believe so does my neighbor and brother. I wish I could have done it a more Prue way and will definitely look into it for future ppurpose. Alcohol is all poison no matter the proof none of it is good for consuming even food grade.

As long as it is ethyl alcohol. There was just a recent discussion (in the last 2 or 3 weeks I think) in either the oil making thread or the CCO United thread. There were several links to the MSD sheets and that there are residues left over even after evaporation. If it was 99% Ethyl you are fine :peace:

:circle-of-love:Brian, thank you for growing such beautiful flower with our new light.:thumb:
I think 18-24 would be what you want for best intensity/coverage ratio and thanx much man the light has truly been amazing

:circle-of-love:Hi Peavine, I am sorry about this.:straightface: you can send me an email with the order info and I will arrange the replacement and repairment. The email is in my signiture.:circle-of-love:
Sara, I read parts of this thread a couple weeks ago and decided to order a couple new Mars Hydro lights off of eBay. I picked up the lights today and one of the fans is not working, what can you do for me ?

Rick

:circle-of-love:Hi Young, thanks so much for the support and the like for our 300w.:) They have different voltages. The specification for 600w is 120V:292W±5%/230V:286W±5% and 110V: 278W±5%/220V: 272W±5% :Namaste: Young, we will label the light at the price which it worths. :)
Hi Sara,

A while back I purchased a pair of the original mars 300s through ebay, just wanted to come back and thank you for your help. I've been very happy with my purchase for anyone wondering, go mars hydro!! Great product and very affordable!

I have a question I'm hoping you can answer. I am looking at 600w panels on ebay and I see what appears to be the same mars 600 being sold by topledfactorystore and marshydro.. Except that one says power draw is 272w and one says 292w. Which is it?

Also I just wanted to say that I wish your company still sold the original mars hydro 300s. The efficiency of the unit for its size was the biggest advantage, the actual draw being over 50% of the potential draw of the unit. That isn't true for pretty much any led panel i've ever seen! Two of them put together have more power draw than one of the 600w panels!
I know you had it at a very low price point. But even if sold a little more expensive I'm sure people would love to buy them, I sure would!

Thanks as always,
Yoda

:cco:enjoy it...
20160220_204652.jpg
20160220_200823.jpg
JUST Wanted to share a nug shot and a shot of the iso oil I made this was my first attempt at making oil and it's actually pretty good. It's taste is really strong and the high is super strong as well.

:thumb:thanks for the help, santb. PC fan will work.:high-five:
Just grab a PC fan and swap it out yourself. It is very easy and very cheap and WAY quicker. Some of us have swapped all the fans out for quieter ones anyway.... Works well.

:party::party::party: it has everything there. When the plants will move in:)
Rebuilding grow cabinet with:

Mars-Hydro Reflector 300W + 150W :slide:
SAM_1769.JPG

SAM_17823.JPG

Other grow area(current journal)- HPS/Mars-Hydro
SAM_18021.JPG

As long as it is ethyl alcohol. There was just a recent discussion (in the last 2 or 3 weeks I think) in either the oil making thread or the CCO United thread. There were several links to the MSD sheets and that there are residues left over even after evaporation. If it was 99% Ethyl you are fine :peace:

Thanks for looking out and sharing your findings. I don't have a real clue to what I'm doing just really copying what I see on youtube. Lol I think i will leave the cooking and eextracts to the pros

Not sure on being right area but I have emailed Mars hydro about this issue.
Have reflector 144 and just noticed tonight that 2 of the 3 sections the reds don't come on. Both switched on. If first turned off, only left section is red. Looking at order day im just starting year 2. Sounds like a driver/power issue? Hoping easy quick fix as I'm just entering flower mode and don't really want to hook up 400 hid to finish this grow.

Sent from my S4 using 420

:circle-of-love:Hi Young, thanks so much for the support and the like for our 300w.:) They have different voltages. The specification for 600w is 120V:292W±5%/230V:286W±5% and 110V: 278W±5%/220V: 272W±5% :Namaste: Young, we will label the light at the price which it worths. :)

Pulling these from the listings off ebay:
110V: 278W+-5%/220V: 272W+-5%
110V: 292W±5% / 220V: 286W±5%

and the amps are the same:
2.488A/110V, 1.234A/220V

They are both 110v/220v, with the same amps and yet different wattages? I'm still a little confused here. Is there a typo somewhere sara?

I'm thinking of grabbing 2 of the 300W units for an 80cmx80cm tent grow. I'm a little upset at myself as I bought a BossLed 300W a week or so ago after not performing all that much research. Oh well... I am fairly sure after reading all these posts (not that I read them all) that your lights must be alright so I'm going to see for myself. Once I'm up and running I'll be sure to post up some pics.

Okay Hi Everyone! Just want to put in my two cents worth. Check out their instagram page. And i am very pleased with their lights. pleased with the results great lights for beginners like myself, not much heat to worry about.

:circle-of-love:Hi Greaper, sorry about this. It seems to be a driver issue. You can swap the drivers inside and check whether the light will be on again.
Not sure on being right area but I have emailed Mars hydro about this issue.
Have reflector 144 and just noticed tonight that 2 of the 3 sections the reds don't come on. Both switched on. If first turned off, only left section is red. Looking at order day im just starting year 2. Sounds like a driver/power issue? Hoping easy quick fix as I'm just entering flower mode and don't really want to hook up 400 hid to finish this grow.

Sent from my S4 using 420

:circle-of-love:Yes, Young, it must be typo problem... 110V: 278W+-5%/220V: 272W+-5% is the correct one.:circle-of-love:
Pulling these from the listings off ebay:
110V: 278W+-5%/220V: 272W+-5%
110V: 292W±5% / 220V: 286W±5%

and the amps are the same:
2.488A/110V, 1.234A/220V

They are both 110v/220v, with the same amps and yet different wattages? I'm still a little confused here. Is there a typo somewhere sara?

:thumb:Looking forward to the pics.
I'm thinking of grabbing 2 of the 300W units for an 80cmx80cm tent grow. I'm a little upset at myself as I bought a BossLed 300W a week or so ago after not performing all that much research. Oh well... I am fairly sure after reading all these posts (not that I read them all) that your lights must be alright so I'm going to see for myself. Once I'm up and running I'll be sure to post up some pics.

Back
Top Bottom