Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Kentucky going to get MM or Recreational in the near future, the wife and I have talked about moving to Ken or Tenn, but need to see what happens in Missouri this November, if you need any help with your light holler at me.:volcano-smiley:
Thank you !! Just waiting on sara .

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

I guess it's just like a clip or something . So will sara just send me the driver and power supply and I'll replace or how do we determine what is broken

Gotcha ..!! So you think if they pass it'll help us get it passed ??

I'm 100% positive it will pass. Like 95% of Missouri supports medical cannabis where the patient can grow 6 vegetative plants 6 flowering plants and 6 seedlings or clones

Hi apeshot, sorry about this... We have shipped it twice. Don't know why... The led diodes ship out by letter, not parcel... Have you checked the letters you have received?

Hi Sara,

Yes, I have checked all my mail and I still have not received the replacement parts.

It has been 26 days now since the first package was (apparently) originally sent.

:circle-of-love:yes, you can remove it.
I've only had my pro series epi 160 for about 2 months . Can I remove the sticker that is peeling off that says mars hydro on it.?

Haha, this is what I mean. Check the red arrow
Product_Image.png

Thanks stoney !!! Finally it's been driving me nuts since I pulled it outta the box !! And does anyone have a pic of what the newer pros with three engraving looks like ??!?!

Back
Top Bottom