Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey All.

I took apart my Mars reflector yesterday and I noticed this sticker.
My Question ? Not Important but curious.
Are these 5 watt leds?
I thought I got a 96x3, it was just before they went to 5w. I dunno?
Also I want to understand more about what all the power values are about.:byebye:
CIMG0364.jpg

Something from my latest grow.
:hippy: CannaBioGen Auto CBG pollinated
CIMG03181.jpg

That is a 5w reflector and it draws 210 wqtts.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Hi kelticBlue ,wow, they are so beautiful,just like little fairy...so lovely:circle-of-love:
We had 3W light before ,but we upgraded the light to 5W.If it's 5W on your sticker ,it is 5W leds.We will write down the actual watt on sticker.Reflector 96:maximum power is 480W,Power Consumption: 210W±5%:high-five:
Hey All.

I took apart my Mars reflector yesterday and I noticed this sticker.
My Question ? Not Important but curious.
Are these 5 watt leds?
I thought I got a 96x3, it was just before they went to 5w. I dunno?
Also I want to understand more about what all the power values are about.:byebye:
CIMG0364.jpg

Something from my latest grow.
:hippy: CannaBioGen Auto CBG pollinated
CIMG03181.jpg

:circle-of-love:Yes we use 5W for all of our lights now.:high-five: thanks for you help.
I know I've got some 96x3 watt reflectors, and the sticker on my panels look nothing like that. It's probably a safe bet that you've got one of the newer 5 watt LED panels.

Hey guys ,good news,our new light arrive at USA warehouse.:party:
.png

Now we have stock for Reflector192,Mars II 400 ,Grow Tent 2'3"x2'3"x5'3" at our USA warehouse.If anyone is waiting for these products,you can place order now.:high-five:

haha,it's ok.I also like this picture.:thumb:Looking forward to more pics.when the details of the plant has been enlarged,they look like angel:cheer:
Hey All thanks!:thanks:

I cannot believe I never noticed it when it came. I seriously thought it was 3 watt.
So, I have a DIY take apart photo tutorial but I have to be at work very soon. I will try to get to it sometime this weekend. Here is some more sugar it grew this year, i like this pic for some reason not the best but OK.
CIMG03092.jpg

Hello
Havinf problems with my lights
Ups.left.my package on my porxh in the rain. Package was damaged, didnt even get a chance to sign for ut like i was told i had to.. did not have a chance.to deny the packafe either. I open the box and its missing 3 white screws that hold the reflector down to the lights. I hear bolts raddling inside aswell..
i would much appreciate a returnm i have sent multiple emails abd all that was said was to purchase another light.. i havent had it a solid week yet.
I hace offered to send money in for return postage and even.more money In to get a mars2 and wexchange this reflector due to poor quality and bad service from ups. So far nothing. Please email me back or contact me threw inbox or here.. very concerned and would love to still use mars hydro products just would want to exchangee the reflector for thr mars2 i would pay rerurn shipping and any other amount you ask..

@ smoke sara

Please contact me threw emailml.

My light doesnt say 96x5 i got sold the 3w.. i thought you had them all.sold.out
.. in.my.purchase email.i had asked for 5w reflector not the 3 ×
I see hos.post above showing the sticker stating 96x5 mine shows nothing like that and i have thw same.unit....

:high-five:Please do not worry about it.Your light is 5W,we do not produce 3W now.Reflector96 maximum power is 480W(96pcsx5w=480w).Please do not worry,it just with different sticker print,it's the same light.We will not give you 3W light.:Namaste:
5W light have aircraft grade aluminum heat-sinks ,but 3W light does not have.You open your light and check it.:high-five:
@ smoke sara

Please contact me threw emailml.

My light doesnt say 96x5 i got sold the 3w.. i thought you had them all.sold.out
.. in.my.purchase email.i had asked for 5w reflector not the 3 ×
I see hos.post above showing the sticker stating 96x5 mine shows nothing like that and i have thw same.unit....

Hi tetralpha,I'm sorry to hear that.I already talked with my colleague Tina, and she will send you email about how to solve this problem for you.We will try our best.:high-five:
Hello
Havinf problems with my lights
Ups.left.my package on my porxh in the rain. Package was damaged, didnt even get a chance to sign for ut like i was told i had to.. did not have a chance.to deny the packafe either. I open the box and its missing 3 white screws that hold the reflector down to the lights. I hear bolts raddling inside aswell..
i would much appreciate a returnm i have sent multiple emails abd all that was said was to purchase another light.. i havent had it a solid week yet.
I hace offered to send money in for return postage and even.more money In to get a mars2 and wexchange this reflector due to poor quality and bad service from ups. So far nothing. Please email me back or contact me threw inbox or here.. very concerned and would love to still use mars hydro products just would want to exchangee the reflector for thr mars2 i would pay rerurn shipping and any other amount you ask..

Hey again sara , :)

I seem to have on-going problem with the remote control controling same units.
sometimes one unit won't turn off and i have to do it manuall (pressing manual button and back to refresh the 320 to realize it needs to be off).
and this happens on daily basis.. any idea how can i solve it? i tried switching batteries already and it seems to be worse now.

please help me i love your product and i believe in your company .. i know you guys still have a long road and i need you guys to stay strong!

Hi Sara,

Well after 41 days, my replacement parts have finally arrived. :bravo::welldone::high-five::bravo::welldone::high-five::bravo::welldone::high-five:

Now I can attempt to repair the multiple burnt out LEDs on my Mars Hydro 1200w, which I only had for less than a year but that's okay! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Even though I had a dedicated fan blowing on it the whole time and temps were very mild in the tent - not to worry, these things happen! :clap:

And curse those sneaky LED manufacturers that supplied your honest company with faulty LEDs!

I guess we can expect to have a high failure rate on these things, I mean, I only paid over $550 for mine, so I can't complain, can I?

Anyone else who has burnt out Mars lights - don't stress, if your Mars Hydro light is defective, why not simply spend more money and buy their new Pro Series light?

Thanks again Mars Hydro! :thanks:

:circle-of-love:Hi farmthekush,Do you use more than 1 remote controller? or the date need to be reset?
If you use more than 1 remote controller,they may disturb each others signal.You can put the remote between the two tents,just use only one remote controller at the same time.
If you only use one remote,you may reset the data.:high-five:
Then check how it works.:Namaste:
If you still have problem with it, you can send email to info@mars-hydro.com .Please named the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you use +your name. :high-five:
Hey again sara , :)

I seem to have on-going problem with the remote control controling same units.
sometimes one unit won't turn off and i have to do it manuall (pressing manual button and back to refresh the 320 to realize it needs to be off).
and this happens on daily basis.. any idea how can i solve it? i tried switching batteries already and it seems to be worse now.

please help me i love your product and i believe in your company .. i know you guys still have a long road and i need you guys to stay strong!

:circle-of-love:Happy4/20 everyone:party:
4204.png

To celebrate the big day,we will offer 100USD discount to everyone for our Mars Pro II Epistar 320:thumb::cheer:
3201.png

For more information please check the following website:mars hydro led grow light-Epistar 32S
The light will send directly from our factory in China,so you may need to pay the delivery and custom clearance costs from China to your destination,:high-five:
:cheer:If you are interested in our light, do not hesitate,please hurry up,it's only for 24HOURS--4/20.:cheer::420:

What an appetizing cake - and a nice discount on what appears to be a great LED light panel!

Hi apeshot,i'm sorry for your light.I think there must be some misunderstanding here.:Namaste:We had sent you three times for the parts,i don't know why the first two times you didn't receive them.:Namaste:Mars II has upgraded the lens,it will be better now.We sold out thousands of lights every month,we control the defective rate under 3‰.We have stock for replacement parts at our international warehouse,we also have repair center in UK,Germany,USA,Australia,Canada We will try our best to help all of our clients.:high-five:
Hi Sara,

Well after 41 days, my replacement parts have finally arrived. :bravo::welldone::high-five::bravo::welldone::high-five::bravo::welldone::high-five:

Now I can attempt to repair the multiple burnt out LEDs on my Mars Hydro 1200w, which I only had for less than a year but that's okay! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Even though I had a dedicated fan blowing on it the whole time and temps were very mild in the tent - not to worry, these things happen! :clap:

And curse those sneaky LED manufacturers that supplied your honest company with faulty LEDs!

I guess we can expect to have a high failure rate on these things, I mean, I only paid over $550 for mine, so I can't complain, can I?

Anyone else who has burnt out Mars lights - don't stress, if your Mars Hydro light is defective, why not simply spend more money and buy their new Pro Series light?

Thanks again Mars Hydro! :thanks:

Hi TorturedSoul,:circle-of-love:Happy 4/20:hippy::cheer:
Yes ,it's an appetizing cake.Cos today is a big day :cheer:We wanna more grower experience our Mars Pro series light:high-five:
What an appetizing cake - and a nice discount on what appears to be a great LED light panel!

Back
Top Bottom