Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

had my two small 48x5'ers for about 9 month with NO issues at all. they during a great job for the size of the panels and looking at the power usage of them. here is a Hazebery just starting its 37 day of bloom and a Goldmine at day 2 of bloom. in 26 liters smart pots. this is the 4 flower cycle they are on now these lamps and all diodes works perfect and everything. I clean them with a compressor, a cloth and rubbingalcohol about everytime i have done to cycles.

20160514_072957.jpg

:Namaste:

Sara could you point one towards a european or UK seller of those grow bars you only sell wholesale? i really would love to get my hands on a couple of those for my tiny closet as a site light suplement to my panels. i only found some other suspct quality looking growbars on ebay and i would prefer to buy some bars made by MarsHydro as my trust in your product are rock solid ;)

I've had my mars2 and reflector series lights for just over a year and did have a couple diodes go out on my but i sent the light in to the repair office for free and got the panel back in 15 days so even if you have minor issues it is easy to get fixed

They paid for the shipping both ways, I think after the 2 year mark the buyer pays for repair

Man I so wish I'd had your experiences.

US only I'm guessing. In Canada, the second failure of one of my Mars II 900s resulted in a cooked driver and a couple dozen LEDs out on one side:

IMG_284515.JPG

And a scorched board:

IMG_2844_1_.jpg

Two weeks later, I get a replacement fan, driver, collection of leds and a layout to follow when replacing the individual LEDs, wrapped in some fairly unique packing material. Can't say I didn't worry about finding a brown stain somewhere within:

IMG_349116.JPG

IMG_349311.JPG

IMG_349216.JPG

No mention of a Canadian repair center.

This light should have been replaced, free of charge, after the first failure, but definitely after the second before it's even 6 months old.

I'm hanging (4) Reflector 144 x 5w in a 5'5" x 4" area. Does anyone have a good solution or idea to keep the lights from turning or rotating into each other.
My wish is to have them hanging equally parallel to each other for even coverage.
I use yo yo hangers.
Thats alot of lights for that size area? 3 would be overkill

I'm hanging (4) Reflector 144 x 5w in a 5'5" x 4" area. Does anyone have a good solution or idea to keep the lights from turning or rotating into each other.
My wish is to have them hanging equally parallel to each other for even coverage.
I use yo yo hangers.

I use 3 144's to cover the same area need to suspend them from 2 hangers to get em parallel.
the results I get are fantastic..
Be Well
J D

a light mover would be nice in that long narrow space. get at least 2 more pots in there.

hey everyone I got my light all set up that I won in the mars hydro cup I just planted my seeds today tonight will be my first day with my new mars pro II 320 cob light in action I planted 4 autos seeds for my first grow with this light and it will be my first for this new grow space also and I will even be using new nutes this round so I got a lot of new stuff going on lets hope it all works out

here is a list of the seeds I planted if anyone would like to know they will be grown in coco

with this light in that space talk about overkill lol :loopy: I almost forgot I will be starting this grow with the veg switch on only for the first week or so

1x SODK x Alien auto illuminauto no.3 from Mephisto Genetics
1x AK-49 auto from vision seeds
1x Blackberry Kush auto from Dutch Passion
1x Girl Scout Cookies auto from fast buds

0101442.JPG

0111273.JPG

US only I'm guessing. In Canada, the second failure of one of my Mars II 900s resulted in a cooked driver and a couple dozen LEDs out on one side:

IMG_284515.JPG

And a scorched board:

IMG_2844_1_.jpg

Two weeks later, I get a replacement fan, driver, collection of leds and a layout to follow when replacing the individual LEDs, wrapped in some fairly unique packing material. Can't say I didn't worry about finding a brown stain somewhere within:

IMG_349116.JPG

IMG_349311.JPG

IMG_349216.JPG

This light should have been replaced, free of charge, after the first failure, but definitely after the second before it's even 6 months old.

Just wow! They wrapped shit in shit paper...

My goal was to achieve 50 watts a square foot. When I used (3) 144 x 5 in my space the watts per square foot was 43 watts per square foot.
My (4) 144 x 5 Reflectors achieve 57 watts per square foot and is not overkill the way I see it. (3) 144 x 5 left me wanting better coverage.

nice flower:thumb:I'm glad to hear that your girls are having a happy time with the light:thanks:you did a great job:high-five:
had my two small 48x5'ers for about 9 month with NO issues at all. they during a great job for the size of the panels and looking at the power usage of them. here is a Hazebery just starting its 37 day of bloom and a Goldmine at day 2 of bloom. in 26 liters smart pots. this is the 4 flower cycle they are on now these lamps and all diodes works perfect and everything. I clean them with a compressor, a cloth and rubbingalcohol about everytime i have done to cycles.

20160514_072957.jpg

Hi Klovneposen,we only accept wholesale orders,we only have stock at our factory,60cm bar light, MOQ is 100pieces, 120cm Bar light, MOQ is 50pieces:Namaste: you may check our LED growing light,we have stock at our international warehouse.:high-five:
Sara could you point one towards a european or UK seller of those grow bars you only sell wholesale? i really would love to get my hands on a couple of those for my tiny closet as a site light suplement to my panels. i only found some other suspct quality looking growbars on ebay and i would prefer to buy some bars made by MarsHydro as my trust in your product are rock solid ;)

:circle-of-love:arteekay,our warranty policy for every customer is equal.:high-five:
I consulted with my colleague that you wanted us send replacement parts to you as quickly as we can,and you said you handle it by yourself ,so she didn't ask you to send it to our repair center.:Namaste:If you can not handle it now,you can send the replacement parts and your light to our repair center, you will pay the shipping charges(to/from):Namaste:
If you bought the light before Oct,2015 we will follow the old warranty policy,you bought your light in Nov,2015,it will be under the new warranty policy.:Namaste:
You can check our warranty &return policy:
led grow lights-Mars Hydro Premium Warranty
led grow lights-return policy

IMG_284515.JPG

And a scorched board:

IMG_2844_1_.jpg

IMG_349116.JPG

IMG_349311.JPG

IMG_349216.JPG

3 lights will not be overkill for that growing space,:high-five:if you think the lights will be overkill for your plants,you can raise the hanging distance:high-five:it can cover all of your plants better.You may adjust it according to the plants react:volcano-smiley:

I'm glad to hear that your plants are happy with the light:bravo:.humm...you may share some pics with us...:high-five:
I use 3 144's to cover the same area need to suspend them from 2 hangers to get em parallel.
the results I get are fantastic..
Be Well
J D

Morning Desnsnug:circle-of-love:how was your weekend? I'm sure your girls are having fun with Reflector:high-five:
Mars Hydro Reflector, Growing good buds once again.:volcano-smiley:

Is your growing area is 5'5" x 4' ? i thought it's 5'5"x4".then 4 reflector 144x5 is better for higher intensity:high-five:Happy growing:circle-of-love:
My goal was to achieve 50 watts a square foot. When I used (3) 144 x 5 in my space the watts per square foot was 43 watts per square foot.
My (4) 144 x 5 Reflectors achieve 57 watts per square foot and is not overkill the way I see it. (3) 144 x 5 left me wanting better coverage.

Back
Top Bottom