Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I wish i could have a car like yours,of course with those pretty girls:slide:It will be cool to drive it in my back yard:tommy:
Your girls are wide and bushy,they are much bigger now.:thumb:I'm sure you are enjoying your time with them:thumb:
I saw a small girl there...she will catch up soon:bravo:
Here is my entry for the Mars Pro ll Epistar 320 contest.
MarsHydro4.jpg

And the MarsHydro 192X5 Reflector
Mars24.jpg

i'm sure your girls also like to travel around with you sometimes:volcano-smiley:
Yup, it can go back in the garage with the MarsHydro fired up in a heart beat ... no problems:thumb:

Another huge advantage is moving around 15 & 20 gallon Smart Pots with a bad back. ;)

:circle-of-love:how is your girls these days? I hope they are having happy growing.
Beaver by the looks the rewards may outweigh the pain if you had to move them about :goodjob:

:thanks: Tortured Soul,thanks for your help.yeah,we usually check by the growing space,not by the number of plants.:high-five:
Friday again...i like Friday.haha ,and you?:cheer:
Well, that obviously depends on the size of the plants. People grow using different methods. I have seen two plants in flower take up a space that was only 4"x8" (at a spacing of nine plants per square foot), and I have seen two plants completely fill two eight square foot cabinets (one plant per cabinet). Using only the information you provided, I'd have to give you two guesses, lol: Yes. Or no.

It'd be far more useful for you to ask SmokeSara how many square feet the light will cover at an adequate intensity, and what shape that footprint will be. Then you can plan on filling that size/shape grow with however many plants you like. Shorter vegetative times, denser plant spacing, and "lollipoping" will tend to give you plants that are smaller (in area - not necessarily in height). Longer vegetative times, giving plants room to grow outwards, and using methods that train for that (such as scrog) will tend to give you plants that take up a larger area. Strain selection makes a difference in plant size, too.

BtW, ohioboy, congratulations on your state legislature approving the medicinal cannabis bill. Has Governor Kasich signed it yet?

:circle-of-love:yeah,old songs are classical,you will never feel boring :circle-of-love: everyone have several songs in our mind:high-five:Traveling Light by Joel Hanson is in my mind now...
Or maybe "Rock and Roll Woman" by Buffalo Springfield. Love the oldies, and still spend most of my time playing them.

Beaver by the looks the rewards may outweigh the pain if you had to move them about :goodjob:
Yeah, it's kinda of a catch 22 though as I am growing the plants to "HELP" with back pain

I wish i could have a car like yours,of course with those pretty girls:slide:It will be cool to drive it in my back yard:tommy:
Your girls are wide and bushy,they are much bigger now.:thumb:I'm sure you are enjoying your time with them:thumb:
I saw a small girl there...she will catch up soon:bravo:
Usually we have to move it a couple of times throughout the day to chase the sun so they seem to like the ride. The smaller plant in the gold cart is being sprayed with Colloidal Silver so it gets treated a little differently that her big sisters. In another week or so she'll be taken far away :laughtwo:

My Dark Dragons at week 8 in flower, really starting to swell up and get COVERED in frost. Love the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED, i have this one in my 4x4 tent and with just rotating the plants a little everyday id say its covering a good 3x4 foot area!

IMG_314712.JPG
IMG_314812.JPG
IMG_315112.JPG
IMG_315213.JPG
IMG_315714.JPG
IMG_315912.JPG
IMG_316016.JPG

heres my girls. the oldest is at about day 4 of flower.
20160601_180944.jpg

20160601_181721.jpg

It's cool that you drive with those girls:bravo:
You will give the small one away?May i know why?so we can not see her after that....
Yeah, it's kinda of a catch 22 though as I am growing the plants to "HELP" with back pain

Usually we have to move it a couple of times throughout the day to chase the sun so they seem to like the ride. The smaller plant in the gold cart is being sprayed with Colloidal Silver so it gets treated a little differently that her big sisters. In another week or so she'll be taken far away :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love:Welcome back arellanobrian,did you go to your summer vacation? I feels like i didn't see you and your girls for a long time:welcome::cheer:
I do not like the frosts in winter,it make me feel cold,but i love the frosts on your plants,they are little fairies :thumb:nice buds:thumb: by the way.Your girls are gorgeous.:high-five:
I saw several tips are yellow,i hope it will be fine:Namaste:
My Dark Dragons at week 8 in flower, really starting to swell up and get COVERED in frost. Love the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED, i have this one in my 4x4 tent and with just rotating the plants a little everyday id say its covering a good 3x4 foot area!

IMG_314712.JPG
IMG_314812.JPG
IMG_315112.JPG
IMG_315213.JPG
IMG_315714.JPG
IMG_315912.JPG
IMG_316016.JPG

:thumb:your garden looks good.:high-five:
i think you will top the girl on the left side soon:high-five:you may also need move some of the girls to another tent,right? they grow fast:thumb:
heres my girls. the oldest is at about day 4 of flower.
20160601_180944.jpg

20160601_181721.jpg

It's cool that you drive with those girls:bravo:
You will give the small one away?May i know why?so we can not see her after that....
The smaller plant I am spraying with the Colloidal Silver to force her (female) to produce male pollen sacks. If successful I will be able to make my own feminized seeds.
Once the male balls get a little bigger, she will have to be moved away from the others, then destroyed once I get the pollen.

I got,it sounds good.:goodjob:Please keep us updated,:high-five:i would like to know how it works there:high-five:
The smaller plant I am spraying with the Colloidal Silver to force her (female) to produce male pollen sacks. If successful I will be able to make my own feminized seeds.
Once the male balls get a little bigger, she will have to be moved away from the others, then destroyed once I get the pollen.

topped her after the pic lol. only one tent. will be full of 30 pots, 1 every second day. then harvest and replace 1 every second day.

:thumb:your garden looks good.:high-five:
i think you will top the girl on the left side soon:high-five:you may also need move some of the girls to another tent,right? they grow fast:thumb:

:circle-of-love:Welcome back arellanobrian,did you go to your summer vacation? I feels like i didn't see you and your girls for a long time:welcome::cheer:
I do not like the frosts in winter,it make me feel cold,but i love the frosts on your plants,they are little fairies :thumb:nice buds:thumb: by the way.Your girls are gorgeous.:high-five:
I saw several tips are yellow,i hope it will be fine:Namaste:

Thank you much sara and im sorry for the delay, its been a busy month but working on a video and will have some nice week 8 photos soon :volcano-smiley:

And yes it seems like there was a little nute burn during the last couple weeks if flower but they have swelled and gotten really frosty!!!

A few pics of my Blue and Green phenos under my perfectly repaired Reflector 144x5

IMG_316915.JPG
IMG_316812.JPG
IMG_316916.JPG
IMG_317016.JPG
IMG_317113.JPG

It sounds great that every second day you can harvest,your days will be busy but happy:tommy::goodjob:
Please keep us updated,we'd like to celebrate those days for you:tommy::tommy:
topped her after the pic lol. only one tent. will be full of 30 pots, 1 every second day. then harvest and replace 1 every second day.

Your Blue and Green phenos looks good,:thumb:I like to visit your girls every week:high-five:
Usually when will you top your girls? which you think would be the best time for them.:high-five:
It's awesome that they got frosty:bravo:
Summer holiday is coming,i guess you will go on your vacation soon,right?:circle-of-love:
Thank you much sara and im sorry for the delay, its been a busy month but working on a video and will have some nice week 8 photos soon :volcano-smiley:

And yes it seems like there was a little nute burn during the last couple weeks if flower but they have swelled and gotten really frosty!!!

A few pics of my Blue and Green phenos under my perfectly repaired Reflector 144x5

IMG_316915.JPG
IMG_316812.JPG
IMG_316916.JPG
IMG_317016.JPG
IMG_317113.JPG

Back
Top Bottom