Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Here is a another harvest under Mars Hydro Lights. Golden goat day 70 and harvest, in coco. KIG:volcano-smiley:
7-16_0041.JPG
7-16_0031.JPG
7-16_0011.JPG
7-18_003.JPG
7-18_004.JPG
7-18_005.JPG
7-18_006.JPG

:circle-of-love:5 girls:goodjob:so you will flowering them soon,right?:bravo:
I'm sorry to hear that.:Namaste:Please do not worry,our engineer is working on it now,they will get result soon.If anything happen,we will help you to solve it.We upgraded our lens,it will be better now.:Namaste:
Hi Sara I'm running 5 girls and they been under the Mars 1600 for 35 days as of today.your company confirmed that LEDs will need to be replaced.dont really like the feeling of only just purchasing light only maybe 40 days ago brand new and already not even through first grow with it and LEDs already blowing.at most light been running 420 hours(lol that's funny running 12 at 35 days come to 420) is this a typical thing to happen figured I'd get longer use before I'd have to replace leds. Room temp never exceeds 78 and never lower then 68f and humidity staying between 45-55%

My colleague of shipping department have sent you the tracking NO already,right? If you need,i can send you again.:high-five:
Hope you will get your new light as soon as possible.:cheer:
Thanks Sarah,
Lights will be here tomorrow.

:thanks:Thanks for stopping by.How are you Densenug?:welcome:
I think you must feel excited and sad at the same time when you cut them,:volcano-smiley:this two girls are so amazing.:bravo:
Congratulations!!! You got great yield.:cheer:When will you have a taste?:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: please tell me what's their taste,maybe strawberry or mango.:cheer:
Here is a another harvest under Mars Hydro Lights. Golden goat day 70 and harvest, in coco. KIG:volcano-smiley:
7-16_0041.JPG
7-16_0031.JPG
7-16_0011.JPG
7-18_003.JPG
7-18_004.JPG
7-18_005.JPG
7-18_006.JPG

You may find a local shop on Amazon or Ebay to buy it is better.:high-five:Hope you will find it soon.:Namaste:
Ok, well I will have to look into a replacement on Amazon or Ebay. Thanks again!

:circle-of-love:Yes,this 3 model sell in packages,but do not worry,you just choose one of them,and add to your cart,you will see that you only buy a single light.:high-five:
:party:The origional price for Reflector144 is $292.99USD,now is only $234.39USD on Amazon.:cheer:It is Free shipping.:bravo:
c4.png

Reflector 48 is only $87.99USD
Reflector144 is $234.39USD
Reflector192 only $276.79USD.
This time on Amazon only provide discount for Reflector48,Reflector144 and Reflector192.:high-five: The Reflector 96 is not included in.:Namaste:
am-1.jpg

Our shop on Amazon,the price for Reflector48,Reflector144 and Reflector192 is cheaper than our offical website now,:cheer:and it will back to origional price on August 16th.(This event for USA only).:high-five:
Hi Sara,

I did look on Amazon on your store and only saw packages of these. I couldn't find these sold in singles. Paid $186 for 1 Reflector 96.

Really? Where did you see that light? Could you PM me a link? You mean everything is same as our light,only except the color?:high-five:
Thanks for telling me this,we will check it out.:thanks:
Sarah, who or what is Meizhi ? Stuff looks exactly like mars hydro only blue.....

Thanks Sara.hopefully this gets resolved soon.im on day 35 of flower already.i use fluorescents to vegg plant.my girls are only a few weeks from being done.then have 6 more girls ready to jump into tent to start there flowering stage so hopefully my light won't have anymore problems once your team figures out this problem.if I can figure how to post pics I'll post some flowering pics.girls are looking nice
:circle-of-love:5 girls:goodjob:so you will flowering them soon,right?:bravo:
I'm sorry to hear that.:Namaste:Please do not worry,our engineer is working on it now,they will get result soon.If anything happen,we will help you to solve it.We upgraded our lens,it will be better now.:Namaste:

Really? Where did you see that light? Could you PM me a link? You mean everything is same as our light,only except the color?:high-five:
Thanks for telling me this,we will check it out.:thanks:
There are quite a few websites doing this. Exactly the same lights and specs just different colour housing.
There is a lot of things that make me suspicious about Mars Hydro. Looks like they may just be getting generic lights from a random manufacturer. Either that or sell their models to other busniesses under different brands

:circle-of-love:I also hope everything will get resovled soon.:Namaste:
I can show you how to upload pics here:
Gallery:upload photos-select/drap files-upload/submit-process.
load.png

load2.png

load3.png

Thanks Sara.hopefully this gets resolved soon.im on day 35 of flower already.i use fluorescents to vegg plant.my girls are only a few weeks from being done.then have 6 more girls ready to jump into tent to start there flowering stage so hopefully my light won't have anymore problems once your team figures out this problem.if I can figure how to post pics I'll post some flowering pics.girls are looking nice

:high-five:We are keeping upgrade our lens.:high-five:we had found out that our supplier for lens changed the material without notifying us,so we had changed the supplier.But the chips tech upgrade fast,the lens can not keep up with,it cause the darken of the lens.So we are keeping upgrade the lens tech all the time.:Namaste:
Please do not worry,if anyting happen,we will help you to solve it as fast as we can.:Namaste:
Also Sara you say you upgraded the lense now so it will be better. When was lense updated cause I've literally just bought light 40 days ago from you guys so does mine have upgraded lense.

:welcome:How are you FiveToMidnight? How is your girls these days?:high-five:
:circle-of-love:We only sell products under our brand.We had found some company copy our lights before,we have selling LED grow light since 2009.I can understand why they are copying our lights,but we will not allow this kind of things happen.We will protect our rights.:Namaste:
And we are keeping develop better LED grow light,they can only copy our old model,but the quality and the price they can not compete with us.:high-five:
There are quite a few websites doing this. Exactly the same lights and specs just different colour housing.
There is a lot of things that make me suspicious about Mars Hydro. Looks like they may just be getting generic lights from a random manufacturer. Either that or sell their models to other busniesses under different brands

:welcome:How are you FiveToMidnight? How is your girls these days?:high-five:
:circle-of-love:We only sell products under our brand.We had found some company copy our lights before,we have selling LED grow light since 2009.I can understand why they are copying our lights,but we will not allow this kind of things happen.We will protect our rights.:Namaste:
And we are keeping develop better LED grow light,they can only copy our old model,but the quality and the price they can not compete with us.:high-five:
Girls are going well thank you, having a growth explosion at the moment.

Do you design and construct your lights in house or have an external manufacturer in china building your lights?

Sarah, who or what is Meizhi ? Stuff looks exactly like mars hydro only blue.....

I wouldn't worry too much about such things, lol. They treat patents and copyrights over there like we treat welcome mats - walk all over them. I doubt that there is a manufactured product anywhere in the known universe that some Chinese company isn't crapping out thousands of clones of. Whenever you find such a company, spread the word and encourage others to NOT purchase from it. If everyone did so, there'd be far less counterfeiters in the world.

I hear that women can find places in Asia that'll make genuine Goochie purses, too ;) .

I wouldn't worry too much about such things, lol. They treat patents and copyrights over there like we treat welcome mats - walk all over them. I doubt that there is a manufactured product anywhere in the known universe that some Chinese company isn't crapping out thousands of clones of. Whenever you find such a company, spread the word and encourage others to NOT purchase from it. If everyone did so, there'd be far less counterfeiters in the world.

I hear that women can find places in Asia that'll make genuine Goochie purses, too ;) .
Good point dude!
I find its often the factory who manufactures the products sells to others on the side. There's no controlling it with the way China is in this world

Back
Top Bottom