Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone about if 3 Reflector 144s would be overkill in a 4x4.
I currently have 2 in and wanted to get a better spread over the edges.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use 4 of the 144's in a slightly larger area I think it will be fine

:bravo:Cannabis always enjoy of more lights,"more lights,more buds".
wow,4pcs Reflector,do you have grow journal,i would like to visit your girls.:cheer:
I use 4 of the 144's in a slightly larger area I think it will be fine

Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off
Saturday(26th,Nov) Growtent 10%off
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off
Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) 00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time ,each day have different products on Sale.Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only.:high-five:
EU customer also can join in our Black Friday Sale,send email to us only.Our Sales department will confirm the stock information and help you to place order,And all the orders for Black Friday of EU customers will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you need to cover the extra shiping fee from UK to EU.(It's UK plug)
black_friday_F.jpg

:circle-of-love:Be ready,Saturday(26th,Nov) Grow tent 10%off strats few hours later.Only for one day,it will ends on 24:00 Los Angeles time.
Our quantity is limited ,Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
EU customer also can join in our Black Friday Sale,send email to us only.Our Sales department will confirm the stock information and help you to place order,And all the orders for Black Friday of EU customers will arrange goods from UK warehouse,and you need to cover the extra shiping fee from UK to EU.(It's UK plug)
tent89.jpg

Saturday(26th,Nov) Grow tent 10%off .Only for one day,00:00-24:00 Los Angeles time.
Our quantity is limited ,Offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
grow_tent_1.jpg

High qualified grow tent specifically for growing with Mars Hydro products.
A safe growing environment for your plants,100% Highly Reflective Waterproof;
Included tray liner grow your happiness from each of your grow processing, bring you the highest grow harvest.
*Double Oxford to avoid light leak
*protected zipper
*metal poles
*inner linner tray
*protect corner
*twin needle stitches
*avoid light leak from the zipper

4x4.png

Mars Hydro grow tent 100X100X180cm 1680D (USA) $102.99 USD,on Saturday(26th,Nov) will be about $92.69USD.
Mars Hydro grow tent 120X120X200cm 1680D (USA) $126.99 USD,on Saturday(26th,Nov) will be about $114.29USD.

Hey everyone, I did a few searches in this thread to see if anyone has measured the PAR value of the Mars lights. I didn't see any but just figured I would ask

Have a Mars Pro II Cree128 now and I am thinking of picking up another Mars Pro II but thinking of trying the Mars Pro II Epistar160. Is both the same brightness?

Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone about if 3 Reflector 144s would be overkill in a 4x4.
I currently have 2 in and wanted to get a better spread over the edges.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

i have the reflector 192 & a 400w hps in a 4x4 with no issues, 3 would probably be perfect.

Hey everyone, I did a few searches in this thread to see if anyone has measured the PAR value of the Mars lights. I didn't see any but just figured I would ask

There was somebody that posted some PAR videos in this thread a while ago, but I remember that some of them were deleted. Maybe even by the poster...I don't know. But that was before the MH Pro Series came out and I think that they basically looked at the MarsIIs and the Reflectors.

I don't think that Sara has ever posted PAR values here...but it was requested again a couple of months ago. Maybe if you email her she can send you the PAR readings for a particular light. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom