Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I think i must meet the LuckyGod this morning,just now i was looking forward to see the pics in your growing room...and then i am looking at it now.....:cheer::cheer::cheer:
420-magazine-mobile247674193.jpg

Have to re-route some wires and stuff but its in!!...

:Namaste:yes,i think you can do that.Plants are sensitive to lights.
Quick question, when going from CFL's to an LED should I give it a few days of only growth mode to let the girls adjust to the more intense light?

:goodjob:Afer germinated,will you give the sprout full spectrum light or the blue spectrum first for few days?:high-five:
I would. Any time I use my t5 for veg I always use growth only switch for a few days. But I know a few people that run both switches and haven't had any issues.

Looks perfect there so far:cheer:After they stretch out more,you may need bigger growing space for them:goodjob:
It's a work in progress but it's slowly getting there lol ...

420-magazine-mobile623047065.jpg

We give 20% off discount for Grow tent for the following item:(Australia wareshouse only,quantity is limited,mars-hydro official website only)
Mars Hydro grow tent 100X100X180cm 1680D (Australia) 18pcs stock ,original price: $121.99USD,now only $97.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 120X120X200cm 1680D (Australia) 15pcs stock,original price: $148.99USD,now only $119.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 145X145X200cm 1680D (Australia) 23pcs stock,original price: $174.99USD,now only $139.99USD
Grow Tent , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
20_1000x1000_1_.jpg

Looks perfect there so far:cheer:After they stretch out more,you may need bigger growing space for them:goodjob:

Yea right now under the Mars I have an auto Jack herer ,and 1 each of white widow & gorilla glue #4 photos. I'm probably going to let the auto Jack just flower under the cfls on , wat is to be,the veg side and just keep the GG #4 & WW under the Mars on the flower side

:goodjob:you mean side by side growing?:high-five:
Yea right now under the Mars I have an auto Jack herer ,and 1 each of white widow & gorilla glue #4 photos. I'm probably going to let the auto Jack just flower under the cfls on , wat is to be,the veg side and just keep the GG #4 & WW under the Mars on the flower side

Yeah,add a Reflector 48 will be fine,but please make sure your exhaust system works well,as in summer,the temperature will be high easily:high-five:
What do you suggest, to buy one more Mars Reflector 48 LED and put it on the side, or
something else ?ty

K_6_C6ZZ2P7_W_FKR9_GC0H.png

Mars-hydro Grow tent light leak protection:

Have you ever noticed that it is very easy that the light will leak from the zipper?
In order to avoid that, Mars Hydro grow tent using the wide double-deck inside the zipper to preventlight leak. We add flap above the seam of the inner zipper seam,which will block the light
leak from inside of the tent.You can put one your finger on the flap while you are zipping up the door, it will avoid the flap stuck inside the zipper head and make sure the flapin it’s place.

The Reflector192 can cover 4'x4' area,but Mars Pro II Epistar 160 with better built-up,with upgraded drivers and chips,install withou lens,it will run cooler.:high-five:
The mars 192 reflector covers 3x3?

I think im gonna go for the el cheapo lights demonicangel uses. Cheap or not those lights do a great job for the price they cost. The proof is on her early miss grow

Back
Top Bottom