Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How is heat coming off it my perfect sun GOLIATH doesn't have any heat at all it's crazy just humidity goes high if i seal her up

We use better hest sink to produce COB, the hest sink is outside of casing, no fan, so no nosie

Hell I'd love one cob. lmao also those type light bars would be absolutely badass to add to the sides of my 4x2 gains for days.

If you use COB in 2'x4', you will need 2pcs of COB or use bars to grow with one COB

Overall looking good :thumb: :thanks: When will you harvest them?
Ones already done . U see where I trim them while alive ? It's down now . I have four left to trim up still. Here's my new start to the clan. Freshly squeezed sprouts from the seeds.
cc86e0323b8754503997c3dfafc0cc88.jpg
c83589d1f1797d089a2b24fdfa33fae2.jpg

I just purchased a COB from the website. It will replace one of my 400's in the veg tent. I will let you know what I think. :circle-of-love::peace:

:thanks: Expect to see how your girls react to your new light :circle-of-love:

Havent checked in for a while, green crack reveg clone dwc/ hydro under two mars600 four weeks five days in flower]
4ba8dae5b1536fb68007333de0442564.jpg

Buds look tasty hope you enjoy them :thanks:

I decided to go with a 2 by 4 foot tent and a pair of Mars Hydro 300s

Three would be better... 135x3=405W which would put you right at 50W per square foot which is the recommendation with these type lights... You would notice much better growth if can bring the wattage up to 400W. But of course you can get by with just two I'm just letting you know what's the most efficient amount in size space.

In reality the 80 is more a 200 watter, the 160 is 400 watts while the 320 is more like 800 watts

I also see many places sell the old Mars 300's, claiming they are 300 watts. I would make sure to buy from the official Mars Hydro page for best prizes and honest advertising.

Mars Hydro gave me my own discount code btw. If any of you write Devil as discount code you'll get 3% off

I also see many places sell the old Mars 300's, claiming they are 300 watts. I would make sure to buy from the official Mars Hydro page for best prizes and honest advertising.

Mars Hydro gave me my own discount code btw. If any of you write Devil as discount code you'll get 3% off
Lo ovin it

Three would be better... 135x3=405W which would put you right at 50W per square foot which is the recommendation with these type lights... You would notice much better growth if can bring the wattage up to 400W. But of course you can get by with just two I'm just letting you know what's the most efficient amount in size space.

:thanks: I agree with you, 3pcs will be better

Sara when they sell the proII's on ebay they have them as 80= 300w,120=600w,160=800w,320= 1000w

Got it, thanks, but proII80 draw power is less than 300W

Our official website offer customers best price and most convenient after-sales service. :cheer:
In China, more people would like to buy from official website, the third party sell some fake products. In other countries, it is different, Amazon and Ebay seem more popular.

In reality the 80 is more a 200 watter, the 160 is 400 watts while the 320 is more like 800 watts

ProII320 draw power is 750W, if use it to replace HPS..it can work as about 800W

Back
Top Bottom