Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Recent harvest grown under two Mars Epistar 160s. 4'x4' tent indoors.
All 4 of the plants looked like this. 16 weeks from seed to chop.

Going to be doing a full 4'x4' tent scrog using my 2 Mars Hydro 144s. I'll be back in a few months to hopefully post some pretty cool pictures of that.

My colleague can not wait t to share these beautiful pictures with other growers on social medias. :thanks: :welldone:

It is a good idea for people who are worried about the odor. I don't mind the smell most times but at home I keep it sealed up and put away and when I am out I have proof of legal possession so I don't worry about it as much.

It is a good idea for people who are worried about the odor. I don't mind the smell most times but at home I keep it sealed up and put away and when I am out I have proof of legal possession so I don't worry about it as much.
Lucky u man hope the hole world could live that way soon its messed up how in legal in some stated but not in other bs but thats usa

SmokeSarah i ordered the mars 2 1600 from the website a few days ago and still have not recieved it or a tracking number, isnt this kinda odd? I'm getting anxious now, its not a cheap light to spend $500 bucks on. The order was placed April 25th.
Your order #200004818

if i dont hear anything by tomorrow im likely canceling my order...this is too suspicious at this point. It doesnt take a week to get a tracking number..

SmokeSarah i ordered the mars 2 1600 from the website a few days ago and still have not recieved it or a tracking number, isnt this kinda odd? I'm getting anxious now, its not a cheap light to spend $500 bucks on. The order was placed April 25th.
Your order #200004818

Thanks for your support vyserage. :thanks:
I saw your order on our website just now. Due to the Labor Festival during the past few days, my colleague did not update the tracking information on our website. I am asking and reply to you soon.

You are very lucky to live in a good place with legal cannabis :cheer:

Okay thanks, was starting to think maybe i ordered from a fake website or something, glad to know everything is in order.

My colleague told me the parcel was sent from Amazon warehouse. Usually we can send parcels out quickly when the parcels ship from our own warehouse. But we have no marsII1600 in our own warehouse, we have to send light from Amazon warehouse. Amazon warehouse always give us late update about tracking No., Could you wait 1--2 days? I think then we get tracking No. form them.

Okay thanks, was starting to think maybe i ordered from a fake website or something, glad to know everything is in order.

I got tracking No. just now and sent it to your email, pls check if you receive it.

We have upgraded tent 5x5 in the USA warehouse. I will ask my colleague to send new tent to you , it is diamond myler.
You can use discount codes"Cathy" to save cost when you check out.

Back
Top Bottom