Mars Hydro SP 3000: Just Released! SP 250 & TSL 2000 Comparison Grow

Hey G

I have some accidental knuckles where my mans rough hands snapped branches on two of my girls bringing then in from the sun (hell hath no fury like a woman who has had her plants hurt) and I strapped them like you would a human greenstick fracture.

Thankfully they healed, but my question, why would you deliberately do that?
During this part of vegging , we are setting up the framework for a flowering end so with supercropping (bends) they will form a thick strong knuckle that will be a store and distribution point for that limb while at the same time create strength to hold weight of flowers. It is a similar method to quad but without ties early on and is more suited to a longer veg time being given for recovery/gym work. Our main aim is a supportive structure for buds so this pre conceives her initial plans and helps manipulate her auxins( plant chemical/electro system) production to get her in a good shape/health for heavy flowers. The hope is they will fill what we set up for them. As I am waiting on the NFT to get going properly , I have some time to train and play with these for a good flowering session later. They should fill out the middle of the room with buds hopefully. Using stakes and ties early on in growth is usually to avoid too much waiting for recovery time which inam not concerned about with these 3.

Hi mate,

are you sure its the light the probleme for the littles?
Maybe if you add some dry blood or guano they will take back the green mode

It looks like azote missing....

have a nice one
Satax
I have amended with some Megacrop and some calmag too. Even given a little super thrive tonic. I slowed the flow down on the nft pump as well just in case they are overwhelmed by the fluid. I think the transplant and heat waves took the initial damage to the rooting on. Hopefully they will respond to this added stuff. I am hoping to see some improvements at lights on this evening . Thanks for the comment and advice Satax.

Hi all just a few shots of the recovery from the supercropping. Even with a brutal crush to the stem they have popped straight back up. I thought i would get a few days before that happened but due force is strong in these ladies.
To worsen matters on the yellowing. I heard odd sounds from the room after a few hours of lights on. The damn Dylan had fallen straight on top of the Red hot cookies , crushing her flat be eath the fans meshing. I stood the now very squeaky sounding fan back up and straightend her out. It seems the universe has other plans for this grow andnis throwing all sorts my way !!!! . Getting to the point where I might be scrapping a couple if improvements don't happen soon.
20200804_223448.jpg
20200804_223436.jpg
20200804_223412.jpg
20200804_223409.jpg
20200804_223405.jpg

Hi,

check the PH also.....
Looking carefuly at the little i think they need also some cal/mag in foliar.

Them add some dry blood.

all the best
Satax
I have nailed it now I think. I decided to dig deeper into the tsnks and look at the matting and BINGO!!!! Pythos ...... i had had to use so e matting from a packaging that I thought would be good , sadly it was a little too water resistant !!. I put absorbant wipes between the blocks to endure water flowed better but this was a huge error !!!. The growth on the tissues was killer mould by the look if it and the feeds have been bypassing the build up too. I use silver bullet roots in the tank but that had not stopped the above res build up . After removing the matting and everything and reapplying a little more innoculant , the flow was perfect and I have to allow time for the silver bullet to work its magic. All good clean fun of my grow.lol.
I took some shots of just now to see how they recover. Thankfully the soil girls are going crazy still.
I am starting to get itchy hands for another seed poppinv session now as an emergency run but so wanted to hit the RHC. If the El Patron arrives in next few days. I will throw a couple of those in .
20200805_223942.jpg
20200805_223752.jpg
20200805_223712.jpg
20200805_223626.jpg
20200805_223508.jpg
20200805_223407.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

Good save GG :thumb: It’ll be good to see them start to get into their stride now.
I am hoping so DD. Just getting the mouldy growth out has made it look better.lol
I am kicking myself for such an idiotic error of judgement. It does demonstrate how easily and quickly an issue can arise without good inoculation for fluids with nft.

Hi all. It seems that the recovery is on for sure now with a little more fresh green showing out in the worse affected ladies. I expect a week at least before they look healthy and well but I am relieved to see so.e hope now. This means I have a week to germ and get moving with a couple of the El Patron. They came with a starter kit and also a whole feed programme and boosters for organic soil -Mega bonus !! . I am going to use 20L fabric pots with basic soil and the packs . The strain is one i have watched like I did the gg4 so seeing it up for a grower to try , i jumped at them.

The Amnesia Haze is amazing and I am shocked by her growth spurts. I am going to struggle to keep her held back now with so much vigorous growth everywhere. I think she will have to be stripped back quite a bit along the way but I would love to try and keep as much as I can for a huge bush. She has been opened up again by applying pressure again to the knuckles that are forming now ( @TraLa ) and they will eventually stay put . I have done the same to the other Soil ladies too again. They pop up again by the next day even with a good squish but the pulling will solidify to a nice fat chunk on the outside and be a foundation for the budding canopy.

FFT#9 Is going crazy with growth still and starting to catch up with the Amnesia now. The stems feel so strong and malleable when working them too , she is a joy to train with.
FFT#10 Looks slightly behind the other 2 but her fimmed 5th node is a beauty of growth that should create a bush itself when i get it bent over enough. I am being cautious to not snap this last surviving F.I.M while I position her for greatness . She has 6 nodes and her 5th fim to work with so should create a huge bushy bud monster.

Now the other monstrosities !!. After my terrible husbandry and plant management they are beginning to forgive me and start growing a little.
Red Hot Cookie is showing new green on her underside now and even with the spots appearing on the damaged leaves I expect her to push on and get herself sorted out now.

Sweet Afghani Delicious is also filling up with chlorophyll now and has actually grown taller a little
Black Ghost og has some signs of recovery but nothing major yet. She is an odd bod before the pythos so we will see
FFT#8 Still looking tiny in the tank but hopefully the little green showing through gives me hope.
I am getting some high temps now near midday here but they go off at 12 so will be sleeping till 6pm when hopefully it will have cooled a little.
RH is good at that too , I expect as the others leaf up that the moisture will rise more.

The lights are working wonders for the healthy ladies. With no direct spectrum overhead , they have gone crazy with growth that is so healthy it can only be supplying them with plenty of lumens. Heat wise they are not too bad together but if the heat continues by flowering time and all the 3 lights on , i may need to move a power pack out of the tent.
I am still at 50% on the sp3000 and will keep it here until we have some healthy plants in the nft.
So folks , good news and better news for this update. Keep same and well Growmies
Peace and love

Hi mate,

we are in the same mood with temperature....i have 38-39 the biggest!
Vitamine C or Brassinoides if you can!!

Mine survived for the moment but its very hot!:lot-o-toke:

Sprays some Epsom salt in foliar or magnesium for the chlorophylle but once they are yellow like yours and specialy with the temperature and stress they receive the stomates are closed on yours for sure!

I’ve been growing many Afghanistan brand they are pretty strong for the high temperature thats a good think.

not easy....

Good luck!
Satax

Hi all. It seems that the recovery is on for sure now with a little more fresh green showing out in the worse affected ladies. I expect a week at least before they look healthy and well but I am relieved to see so.e hope now. This means I have a week to germ and get moving with a couple of the El Patron. They came with a starter kit and also a whole feed programme and boosters for organic soil -Mega bonus !! . I am going to use 20L fabric pots with basic soil and the packs . The strain is one i have watched like I did the gg4 so seeing it up for a grower to try , i jumped at them.

The Amnesia Haze is amazing and I am shocked by her growth spurts. I am going to struggle to keep her held back now with so much vigorous growth everywhere. I think she will have to be stripped back quite a bit along the way but I would love to try and keep as much as I can for a huge bush. She has been opened up again by applying pressure again to the knuckles that are forming now ( @TraLa ) and they will eventually stay put . I have done the same to the other Soil ladies too again. They pop up again by the next day even with a good squish but the pulling will solidify to a nice fat chunk on the outside and be a foundation for the budding canopy.

FFT#9 Is going crazy with growth still and starting to catch up with the Amnesia now. The stems feel so strong and malleable when working them too , she is a joy to train with.
FFT#10 Looks slightly behind the other 2 but her fimmed 5th node is a beauty of growth that should create a bush itself when i get it bent over enough. I am being cautious to not snap this last surviving F.I.M while I position her for greatness . She has 6 nodes and her 5th fim to work with so should create a huge bushy bud monster.

Now the other monstrosities !!. After my terrible husbandry and plant management they are beginning to forgive me and start growing a little.
Red Hot Cookie is showing new green on her underside now and even with the spots appearing on the damaged leaves I expect her to push on and get herself sorted out now.

Sweet Afghani Delicious is also filling up with chlorophyll now and has actually grown taller a little
Black Ghost og has some signs of recovery but nothing major yet. She is an odd bod before the pythos so we will see
FFT#8 Still looking tiny in the tank but hopefully the little green showing through gives me hope.
I am getting some high temps now near midday here but they go off at 12 so will be sleeping till 6pm when hopefully it will have cooled a little.
RH is good at that too , I expect as the others leaf up that the moisture will rise more.

The lights are working wonders for the healthy ladies. With no direct spectrum overhead , they have gone crazy with growth that is so healthy it can only be supplying them with plenty of lumens. Heat wise they are not too bad together but if the heat continues by flowering time and all the 3 lights on , i may need to move a power pack out of the tent.
I am still at 50% on the sp3000 and will keep it here until we have some healthy plants in the nft.
So folks , good news and better news for this update. Keep same and well Growmies
Peace and love
Ok you’re starting to make up for a bit of a quiet time. Not yet, there’s a ways to go :p Missed you, GG. Have you finished reinstalling the rightful heir or whatevs it was you were up to?
I think it’s big of you to journal this recovery so well after all there is So Much more to gardening than the money shots. I’m learning stuff and I don’t even do dwc.
Good to see the expecto patronum spell work so well off the page. Yer a wizard.

Hi mate,

Sprays some Epsom salt in foliar or magnesium for the chlorophylle but once they are yellow like yours and specialy with the temperature and stress they receive the stomates are closed on yours for sure!

I’ve been growing many Afghanistan brand they are pretty strong for the high temperature thats a good think.

not easy....

Good luck!
Satax
thank you Satax. not heard of brassinodes before ?. will look into that one. i use a vit c in the water to kill chlorine ect as a rule too. i have used more sterile res product silver bullet roots to cure the issue hopefully. i do spray with a mist of water often too.

Ok you’re starting to make up for a bit of a quiet time. Not yet, there’s a ways to go :p Missed you, GG. Have you finished reinstalling the rightful heir or whatevs it was you were up to?
I think it’s big of you to journal this recovery so well after all there is So Much more to gardening than the money shots. I’m learning stuff and I don’t even do dwc.
Good to see the expecto patronum spell work so well off the page. Yer a wizard.
love you brother, you always hit the spot with me. lol
All his paperwork is legitamised and been accepted in the courts , no challenge so far and the date has passed. there could be some very real legs in this one DD. nice thoughts,lol
i am more than happy with how this bullshit real world opera is playing out. All theatrics which will soon be shown to the masses. been a very busy fella,lol
I had to keep going with this too, i have aklways tried to be honest in my diaries here and shown some absolute fuck ups.lol
i show them so its real and makes some sense to a total new grower too. killed me trying to work out what experienced growers meant for so long even though i saw the typed explanations. i have many Ugly Duckling tales here and the Swan never really fails to show up.lol this is another thing i love to show in real terms. To see plants go from a mess to finished buds can give a lot of hope and confidence i think. I am so happy to have got the El Patron. The merch pack was excellent too. popped 3 seeds into water now, will put them in their starter in the am. Fingers crossed.
Will be using a new encantation for this one pleases donta fuckus thisa onus upus!!!. cheers buddy, thanks for the usual cheer, hope your flying high?.

Hi mate,

not easy....

Good luck!
Satax
looking very nice in the house too. great work

Good day folks of 420. I hope we are all well and sane still with all this leisure time to make use of ?.
I am happy to say that recovery is certainly a reality now and they are starting to show better signs of improving. I don't think I have completely gotten away with it yet but is is looking very likely they will all come through
I have the 3 El Patron seeds still trying to soften their casings enough to split and get moving but after 24hrs in a Bacto water bath , I decided to go on to the paper towel until they crack now. I have drowned seeds in the past with too long in water so lets hope this helps them along. I have had major failures with RQS seeds before with only 1 of 6 actually getting to growing phase ( hulkberry) . The seeds were very small and 1 in particular did look underdeveloped. Fingers crossed.
20200809_101807.jpg

The Los girls have again been "working out" with some limb flexing to get those knuckles forming. I am working against the clock now while waiting for the others to join the fun. It will give me some good time to see how I can work them to my advantage. I gave the garden a little more width than I have done previously as the power from the lights is more than enough to give a max canopy of 7ftx7ft . I am trying to go a little taller with the girls too this run as it does seem i can as i did in the auto run. The middle section under the tsl2000 should allow plenty of room for the los ladies ( Amnesia Haze , FFT#9 and FFT#10 ) to try a big bushy ball of buds. Seeing the growth rate of the Amnesia haze , she will need some brutal and focused pruning to keep her managed without the stretch period!. She has some very nice options for her final set up.
20200809_102340.jpg

FFT#10 Has been trained over more now and her f.i.m has gone very well. She is smaller but no less productive at this point. Like her peers , she will produce a nice bushy beast at this rate with her fimmed heads filling the middle out hopefully.
20200809_102515.jpg

FFT#9 is nicely flattening with gentle persuasion more than squishing now so should help with keeping her sane .
20200809_102608.jpg

They are doing fine and I can't sing the praises of the Living organic soil enough. They haven't skipped a beat so far and now I am better at watering it too. Lol
20200809_102259.jpg

The R.h.c is showing more recovery signs and even the yellowed out ruined ones want to chlorophyll up a little. There is some height growth too , not big but welcome
20200809_101935.jpg

Sweet Afghani Delicious is the biggest comeback of the 4 with height growth and green filling. I think tank 2 is balanced better now.
20200809_102012.jpg

FFT#8 Is still tiny and not appearing to grow but she is definitely getting a darker colour starting to appear. Her rockwool cube was a mess and quite crumbly when i started sorting their issue with roy. She was the worse affected too.
20200809_102204.jpg

Black Ghost is also just starting g her recovery process and the darker green is less pronounced now. Root issues can come in all shapes and sizes above ground.
20200809_102104.jpg

So there we have it Growmies. Good things are happening and the world will be in synch soon enough now !. Hopefully we will have some new seeds to watch emerge if they crack !
Be well

Just a quickie of the hash after a week in the freezer with boveda. 6.2 pack.
20200810_011148.jpg
20200810_011050.jpg
20200810_011023.jpg
20200810_011008.jpg

I am hitting another run today with some more of the trim. Trying the less is more approach this time. Plan is to exchange the 220m bags with next lot of trim and leave the other bags in place for the fresher run too. I will replace the ice in the next 220m run too so hopefully by doing this till I have no more trim or ice left , I will have a great 1st run bounty to harvest. If I then keep the trim used in the freezer for a second run , once finished I will leave it all in a whole mesh 220m bag in the runoff water like a giant teabag. I am hoping this will get any remaining trichs overnight as the last batch produced. Fingers crossed.

Hi all , heres an update on the hash making.
I had bought 4 bags of ice and intended 2 runs of trim . I still had a whole carrier bag stuffed with various teim from the last two harvest and knew I would not get it all done so decided on using 4 bags of ice a 3rd of the remaining trim and see how it gave out.
I layered the trim between plenty of loose ice to nearly the brim of the bucket. I am only using 3 bags for hash as I mix it all anyway.lol. u do use the whole mesh bags and like their draining speeds not to mention the exits all over the badge for trichs.
I used a wooden paddlenforntheb1st 20 min mix amd added water until it was easier to move around. 15 mins later i stopped and let it settle for about 20 mins. I then got busy with the drill and plasterers whisk but use a slow speed to agitate the mix and get the ice smashing about a little. I then allowed it to sit another 20 mins followed by a wooden stick stir. Another rest of 20 mins then i started pulling them up for draining. The 250m was put into another bucket to use again shortly but I strained the remaining bags and got a fairly device to haul of light coloured hashes from the 73m and 25 m bags. Collected and now flattened out for drying. It feels very nice to handle and is certainly oily too. Very malleable and smells like hash should too. A nice potent kick of you smell hard. I will cure it once its dry enough then add it to my collection. Another run is on the cards in the next few days too. This has been fun if not messy and I look forward to trying the finished samples. Be well.
20200810_160259.jpg
20200810_160225.jpg
20200810_160137.jpg
20200810_155941.jpg
20200810_155828.jpg
20200810_155728.jpg
20200810_155632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom