Master Kush Aeroponics With Purple Lights

Wrecked11

Two weeks into flowering 6 weeks into the grow. Different lighting and different containers so far so good

20230528170547_IMG_0086.JPG

20230528170539_IMG_0085.JPG

Aren't they starved for light? As Kush shouldn't be growing like that.
In the last pic you can see all those tiny stems pushing upwards, this is a plant searching for energy
I don't know never really messed with the purple lights they're 600 watts a piece one for each plant. I'm kind of leaning towards my areoponic system i grew some blueberrie last time in white lights and had the same problem too big

20230115_131405.jpg

The SP's look like they were at fixed height? Then they will be looking to grow into them.
I keep my LEDS now at exact vegging and flowering heights as well if you measure moving an inch up and down makes a huge difference in how much energy they receive.. So the light moves with the top of the canopy to keep buds from wandering.
I'm using an SP-150 and I can stack about 12" or 30cm then they start to wander as well but I try to keep an even canopy with scrogging otherwise it wouldn't be possible.

But does it really matter as when you cut out the nodes with yours you end up with a big fat bud :)

Og's are stretchy and lanky.
hmm yeah okay but I just looked around a bit, I'm seeing plenty with stacked buds and not a couple of inch until the next buds.
And when you look at pic n2 in post 2 in the middle all the little shoots coming up, nothing except the top 30-40cm's is receiving enough energy hence things keep growing until they reach it.

Hopefully if not i have a set of white lights for next time. I like to experiment with different factors it a great way to fail and learn from sometimes push it too far.

A little light burn on a one and found a few seeds in one plant. Definitely changing lights next time a little bit fluffy on two plants but maybe that's just my fault for not keeping up with them. The roots grew up the sides and top of the container and didn't crowd the chamber like the last couple of times so maybe these containers will work. Still had the roots find their way into the drain and clogged one and started in two others that's my next problem to figure out how to keep the roots out of the drain. I've read a little bit about root training by topping the roots sounds scary to me does anyone have experience in that? if not maybe after a couple more drain failures and I'll try and see what happens
Dried it for 7 days at 70 degrees and 50% humidity put in container to cure but it smokes smooth and makes great press material

20230723_175205.jpg

20230702_093752.jpg

20230629_172413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom