Master Kush porch grow

rained a little today in oc. here is some updated photos. they are making a comeback the little one is looking way better ill start with the good

ehhhh_0811.JPG

ehhhh_082.JPG

ehhhh_083.JPG

ehhhh_086.JPG

ehhhh_088.JPG

ehhhh_089.JPG

ehhhh_092.JPG

im trying to stay optimistic about it

yeah it smells soo good. i trimmed the brown tips and getting ready to transplant tommorow. Friggin raining hard today. blazing for all of you right now. some kush with drips of oil in the bubbler....under the big patio umbrella in the only dry spot on the porch. hope you all have a great weekend:peace::rollit:

I love smoking on my porch during a rain storm.

transplanted today. roots were a little tangled up bound a little a think. i loosened them up and gave them some fresh soil. Took some pics of the roots and stuff POTential. Hope she makes a comeback. beyond the fucked up leaves the buds looks crystally.

052508_002.jpg

052508_003.jpg

052508_004.jpg

052508_005.jpg

052508_006.jpg

052508_007.jpg

052508_008.jpg

yeah, definitely not root-bound.

How's the lighting schedule going. Are the nights holding up or have you started covering them yet?

Huntington Beach, CA

Local forecastHourlyTen-dayMapsAverages
Current Conditions (as of 10:55 PM) Today's forecast °F | °C
Clear54°F
Feels like: 54°F

Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 47°
Humidity: 76%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
UV Index: 0 Low
Observed at Los Alamitos U. S. Army Airfield.

All times shown are local to Huntington Beach.
Today Hi: 62°
Lo: 52°

T-storms
6 PM 60°
Showers / Clear
9 PM 56°
Showers / Clear
Midnight 54°
Clear

Hourly forecast (next 48 hours)
Five-day forecast (Details)
Tomorrow
May 26Fair Tuesday
May 27Clear Wednesday
May 28Clear Thursday
May 29Clear Friday
May 30Clear
Hi: 66°
Lo: 55°
Hi: 70°
Lo: 57°
Hi: 70°
Lo: 58°
Hi: 67°
Lo: 57°
Hi: 71°
Lo: 59°

the little one has taken off and looks and smells great. dont know about the big one. some really nice looking fuzzy budsites but still browning a little more even after transplant and trimming. im going to give it flower nutes but just a little on the next water we'll see what happens

the little one has taken off and looks and smells great. dont know about the big one. some really nice looking fuzzy budsites but still browning a little more even after transplant and trimming. im going to give it flower nutes but just a little on the next water we'll see what happens

maybe theres something in th soil, unwanted additive? pests, bugs or grubs?

I doubt it as well but this sits in the back of my mind at me all day, every day.

They look tasty Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom