Master Kush porch grow

sweet. i cant believe i got home yesterday and the little one is thriving and the bigger one had brown leaves all the way down it. i trimmed about 20 or so. dont know what happened. im praying theyll do okay... ive been keeping them covered after 12 of light so mabey they are getting too wet or something i dont know i trimmed a ton and the big nug is still okay i left it uncovered all night and leaving it out but not in direct light today which isnt a problem cause its overcast. oh well. we shall see.

hey, is it a bit cooler up there today? its coudy and around 78 here, just hoping your plants are bouncing back, you should try to get some pics up.

I was sittin here thinking, "wow that really sucks, he can't be happy about that:thedoubletake:"

Pics would help but did you spray a nute solution on them or just plain water? Did you spray during the night or during daylight?

sprayed morning before just water but spray with nutes every couple days. the last photos i posted were just a couple of days ago. ill put some more up tonight. im anxious to get home to see how she did today....... very bummed dude:-(

here is a picture of the browning bullshit dont know what to do

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4367.JPG

IMG_4368.JPG

here is a pic of that same fuckin plant just a few fuckin days ago. almost like someone did somthin to my shit.

mk7.JPG

wow after looking at the photos again im sad it looks frigin dead on camera but not so bad in person fuck im bummed

wow dude I've never seen anything like that before. Are the pistils themselves browning and dying? Maybe it's disease.

sad day on that lady, i hope she survives!

lifted it out of the pot to look, it might be root bound roots are to the pot so im going to transplant it to 3 gal tonight. Some of the pistils are browning but the main buds look good still. we shall see.

girls looking a little better today. friend from the hydro store came over and says its not root bound and to flush it first before i transplant. took a closer look and the pistils are still good not burned just the leaves so ima try to flush it first.......photos tomorrow night want to give thm anothr day

Back
Top Bottom