Bubba's porch grow 09

Baptism by the imersion of waters: Very sweet looking and packed with trichs for good ol tap water, same here I only use tap only except occasional rains..

Nice deck area too

Wow! Those looks Marvelous!

You and I would have made great Neighbors Buddakush, if you see me in the parking lot, holler at me, I'll be the guy who looks like the Pigstoner! :ganjamon:

thanks theyre lookin acceptional this morning. the other day i noticed some frigin mold startin on one of the colas on the multi cola plant so im drying that nug. minus the part that was molding. the rest of the plant and the others look great.

Not sure how I missed this...lookin real good Bubba. Big colas, gonna be some good meds. :peace:

I know how bad that hurts Bubba. I don't have words to describe how rotten plant thieves are. Sorry for your loss. Keep the faith, most people aren't that crappy.

Was just admiring your beauties and wanted to comment on the fact that you've great tap water. But now all I can do is offer condolences - f'in bastards. Sucks indeed. Sorry to hear of your loss.

thanks for all the kind words.. yeah karma will get them. The ones they dropped are going to be amazin too. even after being pulled off the stem. i have a little of each one that i still will get to sample. they have been dryin over the weekend in the dark still a little moist but soooo stinky and crystally. wow. my bad for leaving them on the porch. some visitor or family member's visitor opened their big mouth or got brave themselves. if i would have walked out to toke at the moment they were doing that i would have probaBLY thrown them over the balcony on to the nieghbors car. im over it though cause like i said i have plenty of smoke and i set myself up for it but lettin tooo many know. right? still hurts a little though cant lie. ill photo befor i jar the scraps left behind. maybe 3 quads or something.

thanks for all the kind words.. yeah karma will get them. The ones they dropped are going to be amazin too. even after being pulled off the stem. i have a little of each one that i still will get to sample. they have been dryin over the weekend in the dark still a little moist but soooo stinky and crystally. wow. my bad for leaving them on the porch. some visitor or family member's visitor opened their big mouth or got brave themselves. if i would have walked out to toke at the moment they were doing that i would have probaBLY thrown them over the balcony on to the nieghbors car. im over it though cause like i said i have plenty of smoke and i set myself up for it but lettin tooo many know. right? still hurts a little though cant lie. ill photo befor i jar the scraps left behind. maybe 3 quads or something.

Hey Bra I'm still feelin bad for ya. At least ya got the leftovers and they sound good. Yea we get to comfortable sometimes and let people know. Corse it could it cuda been strangers. I like to think it was.
I haven't told a soul about mine. They would have to actually break into my house to get mine and I have my baseball bat right here.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom