Master Kush porch grow

well transplanted to gal pots looking pretty healthy. weather in so cal has been beautiful cooled down a little over the weekend but not too bad

mkgirls_001.jpg

mkgirls_002.jpg

mkgirls_004.jpg

mkgirls_003.jpg

thanks guys, feeding them the grow big and big bloom and lots of sunlight. The weather has been perfect out here for two weeks and still holding. Fed them straight water after transplant. going to nute them on the next feeding. the bigger one seems to grow half inch or so every day getting healthy. Ill look under the leaves but i dont think i have any mites. berry your grows are awesome.:bongrip:

well definately budding and smells sweet in the hot of the day. Im going to let her do what she wants. looks like she will turn into a nice big nug. Should i leave it outside as the days get longer and see if it reveg's or bring it in after 12 of outside and keep in dark closet what do you think? she is nice though.

050208mk_001.jpg

050208mk_006.jpg

050208mk_004.jpg

050208mk_002.jpg

Leaving it outside would probably extend the flowering period but cause her to get much bigger(height) and yield more.

That happens to me sometime, I start to reveg . . . and it might seem like another 4 months, but in reality, it was just sixty seconds.

yeah i think they were cloned late, and its definately budding, but not such a bad thing. from the looks of it if i let it finish it might turn into one big cola ill take another pic later today looks nicer everyday the bud sites are all up the main stem
Current Conditions (as of 9:55 AM) Today's forecast °F | °C
Cloudy62°F
Feels like: 62°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 48°
Humidity: 62%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 7 mph SSE
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Observed at Los Alamitos U. S. Army Airfield.
All times shown are local to Huntington Beach.
Today Hi: 67°
Lo: 56°
Clear
Noon 66°
Clear
6 PM 65°
Clear
9 PM 61°
Clear

wake n bake
sesh1.jpg

Yes, but the days are getting longer and longer. Pretty soon we will be in the vegatative light cycle, and the plants may turn back to veg instead of finishing.

duh, i dunno why I thought the light outside would be 12/12. I feel like I'm trapped indoors and outside is the forbidden land of growing.

It's a damn shame. I've taken to saving my bagseed and scattering it in my travels.

well it cooled off 10+ degrees and was cloudy the last couple of days. The girls are looking good. The daylight hasnt really lengthened too much yet but i have a nice dark spot im keeping them in after 6pm. they should go nuts. I hope anyways. I keep thinking I want to name but havent really came up with any. The runt bitch has nice color on top.

050708_007.jpg

nugs all up the stem and out the sides on the bottom.

050708_003.jpg

050708_006.jpg

050708_004.jpg

nug050708.jpg

oops that last one slipped in there. That was my desert... mmm mmm good...

haha nice little snack there. Your ladies look great. I hope the lighting situation continues to work out for ya!

Back
Top Bottom