Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Thank you both...

Grapefruit Diesel

MV... :popcorn:

Grapefruit_Diesel4.JPG

Celtic Hash

Ciltic_Hash.JPG

Back in 1996, I knew a guy from around me, that worked a crab boat in alaska, he brought some Thunderfuck, back with him it was the greatest stuff I ever smoked, I got so high I was like man I dont want to be high anymore, never smoked anything close to that shit since. I've spent the last 10yrs trying to find a cutting seed anything, one time I drove 1000mi. because some dude said he had a cutting, turned out bogus, I figure Ive spent $10,000 the last 10+ years just searching this dream, I gave up last year. I love the pictures just had to say something everytime I see your name I want to cry lol seriously. I love the pictures. Keep up the great work, your on another level than most;) peace bro.

No hunting hurt to much and on meds, so no hunting haft to show old pics no 1 has seen these yet...:wood:
I try to keep 50 to 150MB of pics on hand that way no one really knows where I am @ in my grow but here you go just loaded up 15 new pics...:peace:

MV...:popcorn:

MV_6_.JPG

MV_7_.JPG

MV_4_.JPG

MV_14_.JPG

MV_9_.JPG

Wonderfully frosty there MV!

You have my sympathies with your back bro. I was hoping things might have been getting better after whatever it was you had done last month, at least I think it was last month...the weeks blur together sometimes.

:Namaste:

Awsome photos dude and great work on growing. It seems like you have done a outstanding job sir! I really like the photo with the straight black back drop. That photo is dope. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom