Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

Hey 420! You know he spends the better part of a week being broke down and out of food (not really as he had a gun) and he couldn't wait to get back out there today after his boat was fixed! I am going to cling to him all right, while I beat him with a big stick! You would think he learned his lesson but of course guess who is at home keeping the candle burning? He is just like a young kid - FEARLESS!

And, so that you all know, MV and wheelsonfour have known each other most of their life. They grew up together so MV knew him before his accident and remained very good friends all these years. He was a joy to have around and has a lively sense of humor.

Bill - we cant wait to have you visit again in the near future. I learned a few things to make it easier next time. We love you and take good care of yourself. Can't wait to hear how all your pictures turned out. Love you too!

MRS MV :nomo:

hell yeah, that's my boy...fearless...:headbanger:
speaking of which, jet li's last film, entitled, FEARLESS, comes out on the 22nd of this month...
will be the first movie i've seen in a theater in years...i HIGHly recommend it to everyone...
back to the topic at hand...
nice to hear from you sweetie!
keep those candles burnin...
he'll be home soon...
or later...:laughtwo:
much love to you two!
:nomo:

Hay MV thanks for posting my pic made a great desk top background. shure was good you made it out of bush in one peice, had use all worred for a min, you stay safe home boy. tell tell the Misses and the gang Hi, got my film back all pictures came out,going to go show your mom this weeknd.
STAY HIGH AND SAFE
LOVE YOU
WHEELS

Thanks 420 I got it now... :cheesygrinsmiley:
All I did was pull it out wow... :smokin:
Glad everything is cool Bill really thanks for showing mom the pics too... :adore:
Here are some new 1's for you all hope you like them... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin: :bong:

0171-61.jpg

0174-51.jpg

0167-91.jpg

0176-31.jpg

Growing Slow said:
Hello MV, As always you pics look great. Hope all is well with ya.

Thanks for asking Bro all is good on my end... :allgood:
I hope the same for u2 and Thank you on the pics too... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here are some more new 1's that I just downloaded... :bongrip:
I think I downloaded 8 new 1's any ways here u go please enjoy... :smokin:

MV... :smokin:

19210.jpg

19411.jpg

20210.jpg

19511.jpg

19911.jpg

Thank you mykeo... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here is some Cinnanon...
I have some full plant shots but it wont let me download them and the pics are under 1MB 420, So they are not to big... I don't know whats fucked up any way's here you go...:smokin:

MV... :smokin:

21211.jpg

21410.jpg

Oh got to love the Cinnamon... The youngsters are looking mighty good too. Keep up the awesome work bro.

Hay MV them 5 are starting to look good, xmas bud sounds like a great way to start the new year. love wheels

We always get the best Christmas gifts! Good to see you here wheelsonfour! Miss you and look forward to your next visit. Love you too!

:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom