Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

Maxamillian I can see ur exited :) cool new setup congrats on that.
Growing with hps is so much quicker. Well I'm sure uv done ya reading on the differences
Sure ul be able to pull some fatt asss buds off ur new set up
What did it set u back?? £££

it costs 199 pounds its beeing sent from your lot of people, the uk that is.
also we have just decided on what strains we are growing in the tent. shaman and atomic northern lights which seem to be only available in canada so eey?

very warm :p missing a thing though, and one more awesome news for you lot. we just ordered a tent with a 600W hps and all the shizz only question is it seems everywhere i look all kit tents have the filter and the shit to suck it out but how do the plants get fresh air? will i have to buy another suck/pull fan? so the additions to the case will be determined by if i we have to buy anything additionally if so then im keeping the light off the case additions for a while lay money on the side till i can get it with out a sweat :)

this is a pic of what is coming :p

KGrHqJHJFcFDS6gw0DqBQ3Zi_Ohtw_60_12.JPG

:Namaste: :clap: :dreamy:

it costs 199 pounds its beeing sent from your lot of people, the uk that is.
also we have just decided on what strains we are growing in the tent. shaman and atomic northern lights which seem to be only available in canada so eey?

Sounds a very reasonable price for all that kit max :) what size is the tent 1x1x2m ?
Iv not heard of this strain shaman I'll have a bit read up. Weird its only on sale in canada. Id of thought the big seed banks in europe holland would stock everything available in seed form.... I hate long long distaance mail. Bet u can't wait to get all ur new kit

okay so we or i have done some browsing of strains, effects, reviews, etc.

The shaman is an outdoor plant and 50% of the strains when they mature turn purple, but seeing as people grow outdoor indoors i think it should be fine with her i hope, and ive made changes im thinking of going orange bud. :)

You can bring out the colors inside just as easy. All you gotta do is cool them down during the last few weeks, thats what brings out all th pretty buds. A nice frozen bottle put by your intake would chill them nicely. I plan on getting my girls down to 60's maybe even 50's during last week to see if i hit the bagseed lotto. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:goodjob:

Thanks for the info man. The plan is to have two strains on offer the orange bud will be my main go to. The shaman is for mixed company if you know what I'm saying. Check out leafly website and read the shamans reviews then you boys know why I'll be growing this strain. :p

Aye aye sir! Do you guys think two plants in that tent is overkill:p
1x shaman
1x orange bud
Both Dutch passion.
I'm thinking big pots two that is with terra professional soil from canna. I'm not sure what growing technique I wanna use , scrog don't really wanna get more stuff at a
Ready spent quite a penny so thinking of LST to get a good spread and light on as much as possible. Dono ill see once she's here. I'm interested in what light it is dual spec or just normal hid which I'm aight with aswell. So thoughts on this subject would be appreciated peace. Oh got a surprise for you guys of what I bought yesterday it's awesome my new smoking toy awesome and smooth and you can do different combinations which is always fun.

Oh and we got about 14 days few more possibly till we get to harvest. Oh and funny story kinda.
So I organized some herbs and the dude forgot the strain name smooth I know right not knowing your product is more of a crime in my opinion then actually dealing but enough on that. So he didn't know I gave it a smell. Then I was like wtf I know this shit. Turns out I got to sample some Euforia man I've got to say what a fucking awesome strain. Awesome head high totally light energizing happy giggly strain. One of the reasons why you'd smoke this is for nausea, I woke up this morning or well at 12 feeling sick and wanting to puke everywhere but my stomach was empty so was quite a bad wake up but hey then wake and bake came along and this shit got rid of it right away. Been smoking all day to keep my stomach cramps and shitty feeling in check. It's a wicked strain fucking awesome taste kinda a fruity citric flavor whit kinda a herbal dominant taste very present on the pallet. Defiantly can recommend it guys also from growing it very healthy little guy never had a problem throughout the entire grow may even have convinced me to grow it again soon :) I am a very active person and become very energetic and if that energy can't be expelled like on couch potato weed this a no bueno situation for me I can be come very irritating in a funny way I'm not an asshole, but can be if you deserve it haha. Little info on me man it's the weed trust me. Smoked it earlier where I had to work on a uni paper and presentation haha.

Anyways the end
:Namaste:

I guess they are both photo plants? From what ive read its more about what YOU want. Im guessing the yield is gonna be about the same wether you go one or two. Because if you go two, your gonna hafta control veg time to keep them managable. But if you go one, its gonna be a bigger plant. Kinda depends on if you want 2X of one strain, or 1X of two strains. I mean its not gonna be exact but you get the picture. Personally, Id like to see one at a time just to see what kinda Maxx yield you get. :)
But Ill be along for the ride no matter what.

Thanks well yeah the point is I like variety and as strains can vary immensely I love the fact that ill have an area of 120x120x2m with 600w so I'm pretty sure I can even have 3 plants in there with enoug yield to keep us going till next harvest. 3 people. It's a shared thing I'm just dr. Green thumb from them.

I smoke the most anyway and were having a general share stash as we all spent money one the build etc etc but yeah watching the f1 ATM. The the pics are being uploaded asper request by Alex. The buds are swelling nicely. Judging from a 5 g baggy I'd judge ATM there is more than 23gs there now to harvest roughly they still have a week or more to go Nd expecting more swelling in the final week. Thinking of getting the next thread started today or Tuesday.

My New Toy:

IMG_057115.JPG
IMG_057216.JPG
IMG_057313.JPG
IMG_057418.JPG

Bong:
IMG_057526.JPG

Pipe:
IMG_057619.JPG

Joint holder/Little Nug:
IMG_057720.JPG

My Favorite- Bong With Little Nug:
IMG_057822.JPG

Smokes like a pipe almost its really smooth when you smoke from it and with the front chamber and put some water in that which actually reminds me of a front grip of a gun. Anyways enjoy.

Oh and the price was 48 Euros so money well spent i love it so nice and smooth. mmm

:bravo:
Lookign nice sir! And those fuzzy tie downs ar sweet. ;) How long were you flowering before your pistols started to change from white?

Honestly I don't know didn't look into that. Just enjoyed the grow. Thinking of growing the Euforia alone in the case next grow. Doing a few changes but nothing major scrog Mylar reflector fans switches and that's it.

Wow max there almost ready. Soon uv got some good smoke. Won't have to phone the suplier for a bit :)
Pipe/bong looks like a kinky sex toy haha no looks real cool I like all the interchangable bits
I can't wait for my home grown its so nice to smoke ur own max.....

Who were u cheering for in the F1? Was a entertaining race

Back
Top Bottom