Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

I wanted Lewis to get mark but Monaco is just hard Adrian did some sick driving today. Yeh it does look rather odd but there's a reason for the shapes. Yeah I think I may be ready for harvest next week. Going to order a 420 scope so I can check out ma babies better.

Yea monacos a cool track... I like di resta. Think he's got awsome potential just a bit stuck in a shit team I feel sure one of the big teams will be after him before long... a future world champ I feel. I will need a magnifier too none of my buddys have one either so more money lol

I got to admit that this one of the best micro grows I've seen, those buds look great and everything seems super healthy. Plus reps man.

Thanks a lot man, thing is with these plants the general idea was that its a trial run so im happy how they turned out so far :)

Yea monacos a cool track... I like di resta. Think he's got awsome potential just a bit stuck in a shit team I feel sure one of the big teams will be after him before long... a future world champ I feel. I will need a magnifier too none of my buddys have one either so more money lol

Yeah going to order the 420 scope made for the 420 community costs around 20 or so and its a 60-100X with led at an end. so looks like its worth it :p

Deffs a good investment max. I'm thinking of buying this vaporizer that's in a head shop near me. The shops full of bong and pipes and this vaporizer is the only one in the shop and its been there at least 2 years that iv used the shop. I might offer him £20 its on sale for £30 looks about 25 year old lol although it is new... its about the size of half a shoe box lmaoo. Want to try vapo :) no one I no has one its not a big thing here

Yeah alex about the vapo ive been thinking about it too wanted a volcano but costs too much then i saw that hand help vapo but read a bunch of reviews saying they butt out at around 6 months into use if your lucky if not a few weeks but sometimes i think people miss use their stuff and dont take care of it so i dono its 130Euro and you can vape anywhere you want. called the iolite still thinking about getting it. but going to see if there is anything else out there thats worth the money as i aswell am not a huge fan of smoking tabaco and would rather do so without but a joints a joint and their awesome to smoke and i love to roll them as its like a nice calming thing to do dono if its just me but its like a nice little ritual that and if you roll and ace joint its all the more warming :p:Namaste:

Yeah alex about the vapo ive been thinking about it too wanted a volcano but costs too much then i saw that hand help vapo but read a bunch of reviews saying they butt out at around 6 months into use if your lucky if not a few weeks but sometimes i think people miss use their stuff and dont take care of it so i dono its 130Euro and you can vape anywhere you want. called the iolite still thinking about getting it. but going to see if there is anything else out there thats worth the money as i aswell am not a huge fan of smoking tabaco and would rather do so without but a joints a joint and their awesome to smoke and i love to roll them as its like a nice calming thing to do dono if its just me but its like a nice little ritual that and if you roll and ace joint its all the more warming :p:Namaste:

Check the product review board here, they have a few reviews on the iolite with a bunch of great tips.

there we go the word i was looking for last night therapeutic. thanks. haha yeah i cant wait for pure j's either but it seems that its not the optimal way to smoke all weed seeing as some get you pretty facked or choking haha.

Weedy Wednesday
May 29th - Day 51

May_29th_1.JPG
May_29th_2.JPG
May_29th_3.JPG
May_29th_4.JPG
May_29th_5.JPG
May_29th_6.JPG
May_29th_7.JPG
May_29th_8.JPG

Max those are looking so tasty man. Are u going to have a smoke night with friends once ur buds dry? I always get a few pals around wen I have a new harvest.... back to the pure debate yea sometimes it needs to be watered down somewhat. A few years bak when I was just a boy 6 of us popped across to amsterdam for a long weekend. In the coffee shop thinking I was the big man asked...... can I have the strongest pre rolled u have? He looked as if to say are u sure but sold to me regardless...... a few tokes in in and I didnt feel like the big man anymore....the walls were closing in, everything became so so loud every cup that was placed on a table sounded like a hammer hitting steel beside my ear..... a ran outside and threw my guts up.... never again had a bad time off smoke I learned my limits lol will be going back before long for a 2 nighter

Yeah man Greening Out is not fun. Has happened to me before to the point that i collapsed hahaha 3 times broke the clothes drying stand and a metal mount on my table with my rib cage that was sore in the morning but i cured it with some Mozart :p most stoned ive ever been.

"thinking I was the big man asked...... can I have the strongest pre rolled u have? He looked as if to say are u sure but sold to me regardless...... a few tokes in in and I didnt feel like the big man anymore....the walls were closing in, everything became so so loud every cup that was placed on a table sounded like a hammer hitting steel beside my ear..... a ran outside and threw my guts up.... never again"

I smoked some (blueberry X NYPD) forgot my name for a little while, i felt so rediculous although yours sounds intense, it reminded of that moment though

Check the product review board here, they have a few reviews on the iolite with a bunch of great tips.

Blazin that.... I missed ur comment sorry. I'm going to have my nights smoke and check it out :)

June 2nd - Day 55
Enjoy

You can really see how much space there is left in the case from the first pic.
June_2nd_1.JPG

June_2nd_2.JPG
June_2nd_3.JPG
June_2nd_4.JPG
June_2nd_6.JPG
June_2nd_7.JPG
June_2nd_8.JPG
June_2nd_9.JPG

June_2nd_10.JPG
June_2nd_11.JPG

My space bar isbugging out and not spacing sometimes on my pc and i have a paper i need to write for uni. FML

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom