Max's PC Grow Box Journal - 2013

lol.its.not.like.im.skimping.out.by.noy.buying.a.new.keyboard.it.happened.yest.so.yeah.anyways.

Delivery!

IMG_060719.JPG

looks.like.im.going.to.need.to.get.a.second.vent.though.

Coolthing.the.bulb.is.dual.spectrum.looks.like.someone.on.ebay.thought.this.shit.outhahaha

yeah i know thats what i was going to do as well. well the initial plan. thing is idont think they are here fora 10a but ill see what i can get. going to setup tonight, then get pots plants tomorrow. thinking of going 4 plant, veg for 3 weeks then flower for 8-9.soundsgood? also what sized pots should iget. i got a 120x120x2 so yeah:p

pretty annoyed atm the ballasts plug. your stupid uk plugs the top one is bent andits soooo effinghard to bend back.

thanks.so.ill.be.looking.for.somthing.like.20L.
as.to.what.strains.im.going.to.grab.some.clones.from.the.store.down.road.depends.which.they.have.but.i.can.link.them.again.if.youd.like.still.not.sure.as.to.wat.i.want.to.get:p

Here.is.a.list.of.the.different.ones.they.tend.to.have.sometimes.they.aint.in.store.

AK47 Clone
Serious Seeds (53 - 63 Days)

AUTO Critical Mass

AUTO Mazar

AUTO Northern Light X Big Bud
Northern Lights X Big Bud Auto ist eine revolutionäre neue Autoflowering Sorte

Big Bud Clone
SensiSeeds (50 - 65 Days)

Bushman Steckling

Chronic Clone
Serious Seeds (53 - 63 Days)

Double Dutch Clone
Magus Genetics (8 - 9 Weeks)

Dutch Dragon Steckling

Euforia Steckling

Hashberry Clone
Mandala Seeds (60 - 65 Days)

Herijuana Steckling

LSD Steckling
Mazar x Skunk #1

Mazar Steckling

New York City Diesel Steckling
Genetik: Mexican Sativa x Afghani

Pineapple Chunk Steckling

Santa Maria x Lowryder Steckling

Sensi Star Clone
Paradise Seeds (56 - 63 Days)

Shiva Skunk Clone
Sensi Seeds (45 - 55 Days)

Super Silver Haze Clone
Greenhouse Seeds (10 - 11 Weeks)

Super Skunk Steckling

White Satin Clone
Mandala Seeds (65 Tage)

White Widow Clone
Dutch Passion (56 - 70 Days)

Widow Skunk Steckling

That's shit about the plug id just cut it off and re wire a new one?

I.bent.it.back.into.shape.then.snap.hahahahahahafml.sometimes.really.so.fail.latly.so.is.this.keyboard.friends.bringing.me.one.from.work.thank.god.

so.yea.and.the.plug.didnt.fit.into.the.timer.plug.with.the.grounding.plugthing.on.the.top.there.so.i.just.poped.it.into.the.top.slot.of.the.timer.and.now.it.fits.in.must.have.been.a.safty.thing.dont.have.such.odd.blucky.plugs.here.

i.dont.know.how.it.smells.but.a.freind.said.it.wasnt.that.awesome.also.is.the.cheapest.in.amsterdam.he.said.so.dono.dono.if.ive.tried.it.or.not.so.much.ive.tried.and.dont.know.the.name.haha

The.picture.i.posted.of.the.tulip.joint.that.in.the.background.was.pineapple.chuck.although.i.dono.if.the.grower.was.any.good.cuz.it.was.very.scratchy.to.smoke.got.some.new.bud.yest.looks.awesome.its.like.a.sort.of.creamy,green.or.something.and.smells.really.spicy.floural.strange.smoke.too.

Buds look tasty..... the top prong on a uk plug is a safety one.... if the top prong doesn't slot in the hole then the two live prongs beneath can't enter there holes. It stops kids sticking there fingers in sockets and getting a zap I think.

Back
Top Bottom