Mcoy's medical experement

Dr Greenfumb

Hi all,

where to start?...Well this is my first grow....I like plants and aways have some in my house so growing "Hemp" shoud be easy....

I've been a smoker/toker for years now but never grown it and only really got into weed this year after a back accident, so im going for the grow,

ok, so im not doing the usual noob thing as you will see, I got a friend who is helping and he has grown before, so...

first plant to introduce is Junior, I belive its "Thai" but who knows.... but its doing well, its 3 weeks old.

Next are the Rhino's, 5 feminised White rhino seeds from the "Greenhouse seed company", they ony took 2 days for all to sprout and only got planted today.

I will get some pics up real soon, lol, wait till I show you the grow room we've made, sweet.....

Doc.

I'm trying to figure out how to add pics to my post's, I have put a couple up in the members area no probs, any help?

Do I need to use phote bucket or somthing like that?

Thanks.....

Doc.

Hi, well all is going well, its only been a couple of days and already the Rhino's have surfaced, need to get the growroom moving on now,its been made but need finishing off, still need to get the lights, ducting, and some sheeting which im hopeing to sort out next weekend, funds allowing.

Still havent worked out how to get pics up, Please can anyone help???

More to come soon.....

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE, SMOKE WEED AND FLY.................

Hello folks, so far alls going well,

Junior is looking great and the Rhino's are growing nicely apart from 2 which have not leafed out as they should but it's still early days so i'm sure that they will come right with a bit of help and TLC.

I'm still working on the grow room but it's nearly finished, phase 1 will be finished this week, then it's just a case of getting a second light when its needed.

Well I think it's time you had a look at things, but first things first,
P301009_12_17.JPG

P301009_12_18.JPG

this was Junior at 3 weeks from seed.

P081109_22_16_01_.JPG

:rollit:
P081109_22_16.JPG

Here is junior again but now at just over 4 weeks.

Next are the white rhino, seeds bought from the greenhouse seed company, as you can see a couple aint so great but you carnt win them all.
All the seeds were germinated in damp kitchen paper in tupperware and kept warm, it ook about 4 days before they were ready to be planted.

P081109_22_17.JPG

P081109_22_17_02_.JPG

I am useing coca as my medium for ease of use as this is my first time growing, the grow room is made out of copper tube and I have covered it with black and white sheeting, the canopy I made as a stop gap measure, but I've found it to works most adequatly.

P081109_22_18.JPG

I have now got proper lighting but still need to get some ducting and a fan before I start useing it, think it will work brilliantly, It's a 600w duel spectrum bulb in a cooltube running from a maxibright ballast, hope to have the fan and duct by the end of the week.

P081109_22_22.JPG

:peace:
well thats about all for now, feel free to ask any questions.

Later all.....

"I feel the need....The need for weed"

Greeetings and welcome once again to another thrilling installment of Dr Greens grow. were two weeks on and knock me down with a feather things are great, as you will see in the pics we have just moved up a stage.

For the last two weeks we have been useing the lighting rig of a 200W CFL, but tonight we broke out the big gun.

We have just moved on to a 600 watt bulb utilising a :-

Cool tube
fan (with a variable output socket (it plugs in!))
timer (also pugs in)
Relay
and a room oscilating fan

cant belive it!! looking good been feeding steadily to begin with but, just increased feed to 4 ml per ltr of 2 part coco grow.

Will post again in a week or so but really happy with how its going...

:rollit:

DO NOT WALK ON THE GRASS!!!

Hi again, sorry the last lot of pics didn't show, but i'll get them in this post instead.

Hope your likeing the grow so far, I carn't belive how fast the plants are growing.

ok, so we are at exactly 28 days since the rhino's seeds arrived, it's trully amazing.

so firstly then here are the two rhino's that didnt start so well,
(The mutants). These pics are a few days old so I will show the current stage underneath.

P231109_23_50.JPG

and this was this morning, again, the Mutants

P281109_12_56.JPG

For the last two weeks we have been useing the lighting rig of a 200W CFL, but tonight we broke out the big gun.

We have just moved on to a 600 watt bulb utilising a :-

Cool tube
fan (with a variable output socket (it plugs in!))
timer (also pugs in)
Relay
and a room oscilating fan

P231109_23_55_02_.JPG

Here are the best three rhino's a few days ago.

P231109_23_47.JPG

P231109_23_49.JPG

and this was todays view

P281109_12_55.JPG

P281109_12_55_03_.JPG

its looking good, very squat plants, close internodes, I think everything is going well, what do you think?

P281109_12_57_01_.JPG

Nearly forgot to show you Junior, not doing as well as the white rhino but im still happy

P281109_12_58.JPG

this was Junior last week

P231109_23_48_02_.jpg

I have a few more pics in the members gallery..

well thanks for viewing, be back soon.....

"Hello my name is Dr. Greenthumb
I'd like to tell you just where I'm from
Up In the hills where the weed fields grows"

5 weeks in

It's incredible! ... but more of that later, think its time to give you a few details,

lighting is still at 18 hours, 600w HPS duel spectrum.

pots are 11Ltr, coco mixed with clay pebbles.

feeding 2 part coco 50ml/10ltr (each), cana Rhizotonic 40ml/10ltr, cannazym 25ml/10ltr

PH @ 5.7

Humidity average 70%

temperature is good during the daylight period at 20 to 24'c but at night the temp is dropping to 10.5'c, there will be a fan heater in the room very soon.

So back to the incredible, as I've said, this is my first grow, but the plants are doing really well

P051209_01_12.JPG

P061209_14_39.JPG

P051209_01_23.JPG

P061209_14_40_01_.JPG

you can really see how indica these plants are, very squat and cabbage like, lol, these last pics was taken yesterday...things dont look the same any more, the three best girls have donated 10 cuttings :idea: they are off to sickbay for intensive care.

pics will be up soon weedfans... :allgood:

Nearly forgot junor :yummy:

P061209_14_41.JPG

we still dont know what this plant is, but it looks good to me, hope its a girl, we shall know soon......

:passitleft:

Stay tuned for the next gripping installment of.... "Mcoy's medical experiment"

10 days later in sick bay

19122009.jpg

All happy gals...:cheer:

3 Weeks later......

P211209_21_18_01_.JPG
Now unfortunatly Junior turned out to be a male, gutted, but the rhino's were all female, woohoo :slide:

5 Weeks Later........
Bigger, stronger,greener...

5 weeks never went so fast,
The three Rhino's that were left to flower are all starting to bud nicely, they 've been in flower since christmas day and the two that went as mothers are doing well.
The first set of cuttings have been moved into the grow arena today aswell as another 600w multi spec HPS, ballast and cooltube, it's looking so good I got a tingle :smokin: just waiting to see how the temp works out....
...thanks for your comments everyone, ok ok, so you want to see the pics :yummy:

P110110_18_13_01_.JPG

P110110_18_12.JPG

P110110_18_18.jpg

Well not much else to show you all at the moment but feel free to ask a question or leave feel back.

:rocker: Rock on my fellow smokers and dont forget, shimmy....:slide:

Hi Tiger,
I had thought about using the next size up pot but decided not to bother as they had already matured at 8 weeks from seed, and currently they are already 2 weeks into flower so dont want to stunt them.
Appreciate the interest though...

"Dont drink and drive! Smoke dope and fly.......:idea:"

we arn't using anything to clear smell as yet because our budget will not allow it. We hope to set up a carbon filter with the next lot of cuttings but for the moment were just living with it, were only four weeks into flower so they not too smelly as yet. We were told that the white rhino can take 8 or 9 weeks to flower so were expecting the smell to worsen

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom