Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Neatness and order makes my heart sing!

If I was scoring you on TripAdviser, you’d get 5 stars!

Neat grow area ✔️
Beautiful shade of green ✔️
Attention to detail ✔️

If you have room, I’m in like Flynn!

Neatness and order makes my heart sing!

If I was scoring you on TripAdviser, you’d get 5 stars!

Neat grow area ✔️
Beautiful shade of green ✔️
Attention to detail ✔️

If you have room, I’m in like Flynn!
Why thank you, Trala! Thanks for the compliment, happy to have you on board!

Today is Wednesday 09-Nov-2022 || 79F 50%RH || 52 days old || 0 days since watering

I cleaned up some side branch growth the other day to keep the energy focused on the quads and to open up the middle of the plant. I watered today and split a 1gl pump sprayer between them with fulvic acid, silica, cal/mag, and plant magic. I need to start mixing the plant magic in a small container first, it's not mixing well and it's expensive to waste!
I hit them with clear water after the pump sprayer mix seeped in. The AG has a small leaf marking that's been there for a few weeks and not getting any worse, other than that they look pretty happy.

IMG_7308.JPG

IMG_7309.JPG

I’m with Azi!

I love watching a good quadline. You got the goods there bloke!

Now all you gotta do is make those girls sing!

:) :) :)
And sing they will! Right now they're under 2x200 BD's and will hit the 600's when I up-pot them to their 7gl flowering pots. I'll keep them in veg under the bigger lights until I'm sure they're ready for the switch.

I have to get my 2nd crop going soon and am still deciding what to run. Do-Si-Dos and Bubba Kush are penciled in right now and I need to pick 3 more. I love dilemmas! :snowboating:

Today is Monday 14-Nov-2022 || 83F 50%RH || 57 days old || 0 days since watering

Yesterday was up-pot Sunday and as usual I'm glad that's over! The crew is in the 4x8 now and getting used to the increased lighting. I had the lights set for 12/12 and caught it after they had gone off for about 25min, and I'm pretty sure the same thing happened last year. I turned them back on and adjusted the timers to 18/6. I'm hoping to change to 12/12 in the next week or so after they've settled in and look happy.

I decided on my next grow and just started germinating Vanilla Kush, Bubba Kush, Dos-Si-Dos, OMG, Super OG,& God Father OG. It'll be my first time growing Bubba Kush & Dos-Si-Dos and I'm really looking forward to seeing those.

I need to put a fluorescent in this tent for picture taking, but here they are with room to grow!

IMG_7322.JPG

IMG_7323.JPG

Today is Saturday 19-Nov-2022 || 78F 56%RH || 61 days old || 1 days since watering

The sisterhood is back to growing with Acapulco Gold, Girl Scout Cookies, and LA Confidential taking the lead. Gelato OG and Grand Daddy Purple are taking up the rear and should catch up soon I hope. I'll likely switch to 12/12 within the next 5 days if growth continues. I don't expect a whole lot of stretch except for maybe AG but I should be able to accommodate them even if they doubled in height from here.

I watered yesterday with cal/mag, silica, and fulvic acid. I've been noticing a wee-bit of a Mag deficiency starting so today I gave a foliar feed with epsom salt, silica, and fulvic acid. I mixed 1gl and soaked the soil surface with the remaining 3/4gl split between the five plants. I started using epsom salt last year and don't have a whole lot of experience with it but I've read it's hard to over do it. I used 3/4 tablespoon epsom salt to one gallon of water.

I've got the swamp cooler in there to keep the humidity up and I connected the outside air to help keep the temps in check. They're much happier today with temps in the high 70's.

Took these pics with a green filter I forgot I picked up for my phone, it does a decent job of filtering out the blurple and I don't need to mess with the lighting. It's not designed for full spectrum LED's and that's what I have, but anyway...... :laugh:

IMG_7331.JPG

IMG_7332.JPG

IMG_7334.JPG

IMG_7335.JPG

Nice and healthy! "That" green is what I like to see!

So healthy!

Good job!
I have to say with this grow I've done less tinkering with trying to "help" them and they're doing better than my previous grows at this stage. They're not breaking any land speed records with growth, but they sure are looking green! :snowboating:

Next runs seedlings are in dirt now for 3 days and looking good! I think all but one of the Vanilla Kush and one Bubba Kush didn't germinate, but that's exactly why I germinate two every time, mostly to save time but I also get to choose the strongest plants too!
:hookah:

IMG_7343.JPG

Choices are good to have Meffa!
You got that right! Problem is letting go of any........ lol

Last year on my second run I took 7 plants all the way through flower between my 4x8 and 4x4, and could take 8 for sure without overcrowding things if wanted. I started baking my soil last year and yesterday was the first time I've seen a gnat since I started, so I'm hooked on baking the soil which is a bit of work especially now that the cold has arrived. Either way I have to prepare some soil for the next crop, just a matter of whether I have the ambition to sterilize that much more soil.

Well I thought about it for almost 30 seconds and have decided I'm going with 8! :yummy:

Oh, my new toy arrived today and is in the process of charging. I can't wait to give it a try! Now I see what you mean when you said you bought an extra top for yours, that's a great idea for guests etc... :hookah:

Today is Wednesday 23-Nov-2022 || 80F 55%RH || 65 days old || 0 days since watering

Man o' man does that Epsom salt deliver! I foliar sprayed the mix of Epsom Salt, Fulvic Acid, and Silica two days in a row and the plants just seem so happy, which is making their owner very happy as well!

I just watered everyone and presoaked the soil surface with the same Epsom mixture. I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to set them off on their next stage and have been reading about keeping them in the dark for 2-3 days before switching to 12/12. We shall see.

Girl Scout Cookies up top, Acapulco Gold lower left, and LA Confidential lower right.
IMG_7345.JPG

IMG_7346.JPG

Gelato OG up top, Grand Daddy Purple on the bottom
IMG_7347.JPG

IMG_7348.JPG

If there's space keep em. Hehe, me too. Happy Thanksgiving Meffa! Going with turkey today?
Happy Thanksgiving @StoneOtter ! How'd you guess? lol Nothing like turkey w/gravy and turkey sandwiches after a powernap! But my favorite side dish is sausage stuffing. If you like stuffing and Italian sausage you have to try sometime, really easy to make. We use hot sausage and it adds so much flavor I'm ready for some now!

I did a little wake and bake in the greenhouse this morning with the Mighty+. Guessing the Pax isn't going to see a lot of use now! I ordered some spare parts to have on hand and the capsule thing to preload flower cartridges. I'm hoping that works out, would be really nice for taking it on trips. Are you familiar with that accessory?

Back
Top Bottom