Mike's Organic Garden

welcome Boatshoe & Jfault20, hope you like the "show" :welcome:

Yesterday all plant was LAB (Lactobacillus Serum) sprayed (can see dry sugar on leafs), and today all golden tiger slow stretching and begin to bloom, the 4 jackass is start to frosty, lov LAB, lots of vigor, better feed same LAB day.
The plant now need to be watered every day, and feeded two times weekly, double than last week, thinking in a automatic watering sistem.

Day 39 since 10/14

GT thai

GT Malawi

Jackass

Thanks pennywise and dinsdale :thanks:

I have had problems germinating these last times. I think it's because of the high temperatures all year, but if I'm being a problem, I can not get ahead of 40%, last time 4 jack*hp from 20 seeds...
I have some more seeds from a friend in spain, but I do not want to waste them, so after much reading, I will test with Ga3 and potassium nitrate, in different concentrations. I still have 10 chem dog bx3, 10 nigerian black, 50 hashplant#13 s1 and 10 UG kush. Still waiting for GA3. To test concentrations i have some landraces seeds ... Some advice ?

167531.jpg

174679.jpg

Maybe try the hashplant, you have a few of those.

They have a lot of value for my those hashplant # 13 s1, the original plant is one of my favorites, an old Afghan * thai cross.
To experiment with the Ga3 I have several seeds of "Mexican" of the smoked, keep them for rich but it is for science. I think I will use various concentrations, 100, 200, .... at 1000ppm, and I see, I'm still waiting for Ga3

Many thanks to the two for following the post, it makes me very happy the size that are reaching the buds, day by day is fattened.

Hp # 13 is a plant about 75 days of flowering, but a hybrid ... Similar jack herer, the clone used is 65 days of flowering, but poly hybrid. I do not see any of the 4 jackass under 65 days ... nor 75 ... I will play guess, but it does not matter, the 4 resining, and two of them give off a very special smell, very happy to have this crossing , Is like a box of chocolates.

As I am a disorganized smoker, I have lost the labeling of the 4 copies of jackass, so the next crop will be again jackass 2 of each pheno of the 4 that I have, all are decent as little and 4 CBG Destroyer from clone, that not yet I have tasted with this blessed light.

Back
Top Bottom