Missouri plant count

It is the actual wording of the law that is important. I know how you are translating and understand what you are getting at but without the legal wording to use as a reference it is hard to say if you would get away with 6 flowering females and 6 not flowering.

A basic google search comes up with the "6 flowering females 6 males and 6 clones" but so far I have not seen any links that explain how it works. For example, how is the grower to know whether the plant is male or female until it starts to flower. Though one web site did say that Missouri is trying to do a "seed to harvest" tracking system. Does this mean that eventually only the state will be allowed to sell seeds? And how will they guarantee which seeds are male and which are female?

There has to be a chapter of NORML or another pro-marijuana group that has looked into this and posted something on their website. Do you know of any of these pro groups?

Who in the heck would want 6 Males at same time? :rofl: :rofl: They word it so vaguely sometimes best to see if their site has any FAQ about rules, otherwise kind of one of them interpretation could vary from County to County. Unless you growing outside or not following their rules far as selling it goes or other things to have the Police knocking on your door, not too many chances of someone coming into your house to verify your numbers.

It is the actual wording of the law that is important. I know how you are translating and understand what you are getting at but without the legal wording to use as a reference it is hard to say if you would get away with 6 flowering females and 6 not flowering.

A basic google search comes up with the "6 flowering females 6 males and 6 clones" but so far I have not seen any links that explain how it works. For example, how is the grower to know whether the plant is male or female until it starts to flower. Though one web site did say that Missouri is trying to do a "seed to harvest" tracking system. Does this mean that eventually only the state will be allowed to sell seeds? And how will they guarantee which seeds are male and which are female?

There has to be a chapter of NORML or another pro-marijuana group that has looked into this and posted something on their website. Do you know of any of these pro groups?
I have a few groups on Facebook I've asked the same question but no one knows. So idk should I call our state and ask?

Do you have a number on the paperwork from the state for the medical card or the paperwork for becoming a licensed medical grower? If you do I figure it is best to do exactly what they require in case the state people decide to stop by and do an inspection of your grow. If you do not have the license or card or whatever the state gives out then just stay under the radar and do not attract attention.

Looked again this morning and found a web page from the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP), a pro Marijuana organization, that was involved in getting the laws changed in MIssouri. Giving them a call or eMail might be a lot faster than trying to get a response from the state.

Also found this info (in italtics below) which makes more sense. It is found on a web page on the site for Elevate Holistics and appears to be another pro-Marijuana group.

How Much Medical Marijuana Can You Home Grow In Missouri?

As a qualifying patient or approved caregiver, you may cultivate up to six flowering marijuana plants, six nonflowering marijuana plants (over 14 inches tall), and six clones (plants under 14 inches tall) at any given time in a single, enclosed locked facility.

The reason one patient can have non-flowering plants and clones is that cultivating plants is a continuous cycle. Nonflowering plants and clones are not in producing states, and therefore, will not provide usable medical marijuana for several weeks.

I believe I am totally legal in what I am doing here in Missouri. Along with my license I am also the registered caretaker for 2 other medical patients and I can presently have up to 18 plants in each stage, I will soon have 12 in bloom. At the moment I have 9 plants in veg, which include 4 mothers who are 4' tall and 5 plants in 5 gallon containers getting ready to go into bloom. Soon I will be starting 12 Girl Scout Cookies. All of this is legal, all at the same time with my present licensing. My rooms however can't actually accommodate all that I can legally grow and because of that, I will be downsizing to a 2 license grow op next year at renewal time.

4 plants in each of the stages can definitely net you more pot than our medical prescriptions call for if you run full out in a perpetual, and it is fairly easy to manage those numbers. My first run I got up to the 18 number in a couple of my rooms, but it turned out to be more than I wanted to manage... harvest alone was a major undertaking and took many days. I am content now to run 12 plants in each stage and do it without as much stress. If I had more room, maybe I could go bigger, but basically I am working in a 14x12 space that I have divided up into several rooms and I think I have found my limit. I am buying more 7 gallon containers because we can fit more in bloom than 10's and they are bigger than 5's, and significantly more yield for little extra effort. As I dial in the size and number of plants to correspond with the size of my rooms, I am starting to get a handle on this. Finally, doing this while being totally legal... it still seems almost surreal sometimes.

I still go through this in California, and we 'legalized' it years ago.

The problem is that politicians who know nothing about this plant write laws about this plant -- then they give those laws to bureaucrats who know even less about this plant to administrate the laws that the politicians created.

The root problem is ... politicians.

My suggestion is this: any decisions or recommendations or interpretations that you get from the clueless politicians or bureaucrats ... .get them in writing.

Back
Top Bottom