Mitt's Mainlining Manual

Awesome journal and girls. Loving the training. U should have some great smoke soon!!

Thanks Jgrowlove!
Hopefully there's some useful information hidden somewhere in this journal that will be helpful to someone.

I don't grow huge yielding plants but this grow should be my personal best. My biggest yield is about 1.75oz a plant, but I THINK this grow will be better....or at least I hope! In a few more weeks, we'll find out.

Thanks Jgrowlove!
Hopefully there's some useful information hidden somewhere in this journal that will be helpful to someone.

I don't grow huge yielding plants but this grow should be my personal best. My biggest yield is about 1.75oz a plant, but I THINK this grow will be better....or at least I hope! In a few more weeks, we'll find out.

Maybe I'm just dumb but it would appear you have way more than 1.75 Oz per plant there...

Maybe I'm just dumb but it would appear you have way more than 1.75 Oz per plant there...

I'm sure hoping so!
The only training I did on my last grow was just topping them once and that was it.
This grow I used bigger pots, had a longer Veg cycle and did more training.
Ohh....and I did some back building on some of the cola's.....which is new to me. Not sure if that is actually supposed to grow bigger nugs or just make them look nicer. Anyway, maybe I'll put up a few photo's tonight of the ones I did that to.

Update time...

Looks like I'll be harvesting sooner than I thought. I had estimated that harvest time for the earlier two (Akorn and Purple Trainwreck) would be near the end next week...and the other two would be a week later.
I thought just for shits and giggles I would check the trichome colors this morning and low and behold....Akorn, Purple Trainwreck and Coma Kush are all pretty much ready. They are all mostly cloudy with the odd amber.
I'm surprised as the PTW I grew last grow wasn't ready for another week or so...and the Coma Kush is spec'd to take longer than the PTW. I'm thinking they are done sooner due to the heat. It's been warm here the past couple weeks and that makes my tent hot. Don't know how hot it's been in there but too hot for sure.

Anyway...I did take some photo's last night. One cola from Coma Kush has fallen over two or three times and it's nearly broken off...so good thing it's harvest time.

Akorn
Her bud structure is quite different than the others. They don't seem very dense and they took forever to fatten up. They are quite frosty though.

AK401.jpg
AK381.jpg

Coma Kush
Her cola's are pretty weak and wanting to fall over. I'll be glad to get her chopped down.

CK35.jpg
CK36.jpg

Purple Trainwreck
Her top fan leaves are showing major heat stress. Too bad...she probably didn't do much growing in the past couple weeks...at least not as much as she could have.

PTW35.jpg
PTW36.jpg

SAGE
This girl still has a ways to go. She's really starting to fatten up now. Most of her pistils are still white. I'm thinking a couple more weeks for her.

SAGE321.jpg
SAGE341.jpg

I'll be back in a few days with some harvest photo's of the harvest.
Until then...:peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom