MNS - My New Spot

Master Kaze.. sorry about the shadow and sun but hey... got her from couple angles, to give a better idea of size/shape..

IMG_059656.JPG

IMG_060459.JPG

An enormous shape at that.

Hey you bastard (translate as :rofl:) I can't bloody stay awake or go to work.. my vb11 pen works well though, I forgot I had it :)

Black thumbs, thought you'd be underwater this time of year.. I thought it was finished already. So this is the final bedroom that wasn't getting painted? No haven't smoked mango widow. Looks and smells nice..
farside.. I don't see a problem, if you get what nature intends, 50-50 to better female population... want four plant eight.. I wouldn't advise in one tent if you get what I am, 20%females..

We have had around 10% of our average so far and the last 4 years have been complete fail wet seasons for us
Just got the doors to go which are easy so will be completely done when I'm on my next days off.

Sneaky, I freaking hate trimming... usually takes longer than the flowering :rofl:

Black thumbs, wow. Darwin is pouring but Cairns is dry.. must come later.. actually didn't it rain up there around July for a while. Remember a footy game was really wet..

Hey you bastard (translate as :rofl:) I can't bloody stay awake or go to work.. my vb11 pen works well though, I forgot I had it :)

I hope it's because of something pot related.

Puts me on my ass. I do have too many though...

Happy to help. They do call it concentrate for good reason.

That has to be one of the best plants ive ever seen. Absolutlely out of control. I so hooe ir makes the distance. And yeah good luck trimming. Hang it from a crane and just plod away at it.

That's a hell of a bush.
Real cyclone season starts Feb through to mi April if conditions are right and can bring huge rain like NT and nth WA are getting.The last few years have had 1-2 days big winter rains that have really saved our arses dam wise but haven't had enough supply to be allowed to water our lawns the last few years.Saved money on not buying fuel for the mower I spose

Audrey 3!!! :rofl: Damn man she is looking awesome, killing it bro :high-five: Mango Widows look like an awesome mix too man, holy shit they look good :) I'm so tempted to drop some MNS seeds but don't want to do them one by one, I want to drop a whole heap at a time which I just don't have space for right now :rofl:

I'm loving the flower formation on this second mango widow.. I feel I harvested the first one too early looking at this second.. only found out last night that she was harvested around 53-56 day mark... thought I saw amber.. colour blind painter doesn't help things though :rofl: either way it'll get smoked :rofl:

:rofl: yeah I almost chopped my cindy early then I went back through the days and was only at like day 45 :rofl: :rofl: I seriously cant see shit through either loupe I have these days, I can get a good indication with my phone camera and tripod if I get the settings right lol

Taking close shots for me too. I get tired looking through the loupe but blowing the pics up works for me. But I always lean toward the early side.

Great looking bush Grizz. No way would I tackle that trim job.

I'm not even thinking of the trim job yet.. no point getting down on something that might not even eventuate... there will be plenty of time to get down on that at a later stage :rofl::rofl:
I can't really get the trich shots to show like that with my phone. Prolly some setting I could change or some app I could buy maybe..

Oh shot.. fook.. all my seedlings, no longer, dampening off to the stems. My fault and I know the cause but damn. 4 nordle shit and new skunk.. sacrificial seeds to the fungal infested coco gods..

Oh shot.. fook.. all my seedlings, no longer, dampening off to the stems. My fault and I know the cause but damn. 4 nordle shit and new skunk.. sacrificial seeds to the fungal infested coco gods..
Bugger. Oh well, on to next.

Yeah on my phone it goes to auto mode when I open the camera, Takes ok pictures from a distance but I have to switch to pro mode to get the nice crisp images ;) can adjust a lot more settings in there too, some phones have macro settings which may help :thumb:

Shit man that sux about the seedlings, Bunnings coco strikes again?

Back
Top Bottom