MNS - My New Spot

1000 or 600's?

Since we're playing catch up lol here's some C99...
420-magazine-mobile1889521245.jpg

What you think of it? I read mixed reviews.. it's big around here (420mag)... nice looking nugget..

It's an old school cut, not the "all new, reworked" version. It's the original pineapple "keeper" pheno. Great stuff, the old gear. The new, I've heard nothing good about.

I want the old Kali mist from all reports.. pity that's gone.. you come across that back in the day?

Not fact here, just what I read.. May have lost vigour , added some Indica and lost it, not the same plant.. .. looked into swami seeds at all?

Shanties favourite..
shantibaba
Hi All
Good discussion throughout the thread and the seeds speak for themselves.
Personally my favorite strain is the Mango but as it needs to be honed a little it can take a few grows to reach a perfect environment for the girls to express themselves in.

All the Haze hybrids we do are made because we at MNS think we have the males that carry their genes with dominance.Years of testing is something noone can deny. Since we report threads of the seed people grow as well as our original mothers for cropping we do noott hide anything nor do we have secrets about plants and their origins.People do not tell the truth if they do not know the truth...that is why alot of mystery lingers around this Haze history. According to us at MNS we have and maintain the same parent plants since they were deemed the breeders...and there is no need to change things that work. So no matter the history you adhere to about the Haze story, we have our version and it is with many years of grow reports from diverse growers world wide...
So enjoy the ones that you select I believe all who find her never let her go....be well and all the best Sb

all the best,
Shantibaba

Not fact here, just what I read.. May have lost vigour , added some Indica and lost it, not the same plant.. .. looked into swami seeds at all?

Oh, there's PLENTY of vigor! That said, finding keepers, if any, is a multi-gen grow task. Am re-running 3-4 that showed promise, we'll see... And nope, never heard of swami...

Here's one of his offerings, Id posted in another thread..

Re: Where to get the real Neville's Haze?

Northern Lights #5 x Neville’s Haze
Is currently Available
Swami Organic Seed Cannabis Type:

Northern Lights #5 x Neville’s Haze

Breeding Information:

These are the original Northern Lights #5 x Neville’s Haze seeds from the first release. Coot pollinated the best female in 1991 then put the seeds away for over 25 years. We collectively germinated what we could from the rest and found a few breeders which we developed into the F3’s.

Known Phenotypes:

More sativa dominant, but indica expressions do surface.

Growth/Appearance:

Plants tend to be lanky and should be flowered ASAP upon sexing. Sativa expressions can go up and over 80 days, indica expressions can be done near 55.

Scent:

Smoke tends to be reminiscent of older imports of the 70’s with subtle sandalwood and fuely expressions.

Effect:

This is everything the original description of the type is. The only type to ever have a warning that you could lose bodily functions. This is no joke,this is not for light smokers and can induce hallucinations and temporary anxiety in those sensitive to these types of sativas.

Flowering Time:

Most will finish around 65 – 75 days

Breeder’s Notes:

These are simply an additional open pollinated swami reproduction of the line with both indica and sativa phenotypes locking it into an F4 IBL.

Disclaimer: Please note that we do not take responsibility for the traits expressed in cannabis that appear in phenotype expression and variation of effect. Some of these types are unrefined landrace crosses, landrace hybrids, etc., and may exhibit undesirable traits not bred out yet or developed into a stable line. However, the history of the lines speak for themselves and any known imperfections are not offered. We do not exaggerate early flowering times, as most sativa/indica hybrids will have flowering time variations that range between both parents realistically between 55 and over 100 days to full fruition depending upon expression and line.

Hawaii crew from what I can tell, links with the boel maybe... Here's another offering

Name Of Type:

Cherry Bomb

Breeding Information:

Swami Organic Seed repopulated with permission from original Mr Greengenes 1979 Maui-Wowie IBL seeds.

Known Phenotypes:

A 50/50 hybrid from BOEL sourced and bred 70’s Oaxacan Mexican and Afghani. Selected for potency,taste,and flower shape for over 3 decades by the late Mr Greengenes.

Growth Characteristics:

Fast growing sativa expressions with the more desired ‘monkey fist’ indica expressions surfacing also.

Scent:

Metallic and sweet cherry and wood smell and taste on most.

Appearance:

Taller Mexican Oaxacan spear sativa with subdued Afghani expressions.

Effect of smoking:

Moderate to strong sativa/indica based inebriation. Not as long lasting as most Thai hybrids, some expressions are psychedelic in nature. More a mid-day toker’s herb as it won’t disable your thinking or driving capabilities. Non-anxiety, non-couch-lock. Not extremely social, but functional.

Flowering Time:

60 -- 90 days

Breeder’s notes:

This is the one and only authentic 1979 Cherry Bomb Maui-Wowie IBL from it’s now deceased breeder Mr Greengenes. There are a few unethical seed companies and breeders that have released Cherry Bomb under it’s own name as a Cherry Bomb hybrid crossed out to other modern types, only a couple of reputable sources for the original unmolested line still exist worldwide: Swami and Verdant Green. “Bomb Seeds” and “Reeferman Seeds” are the imposters.

I have repopulated the Cherry Bomb twice. Trying to make the same kind of selections the late Mr Greengenes noted, and at the same time maintain diversity in its various expressions from this IBL. Another future breeding will follow Mr Greengenes based selections for continuance of the line. There were intersex issues in the TO and BO x CB,but more suppressed in the pure IBL. Breeders these days recognize Maui’s as ones to carry this trait.

Mr. Greengenes often stated that he selected most for potency and a metallic cherry taste. Some expressions have a very sweet cherry like fragrance. The smoke is mellow and quite intoxicating, but not overpowering. I can recognize both Mexican and Afghani parents, but it tends to lean towards the Mexican side for sure. Mr G thought there may be Thai in the lineage, but having the BOEL come out and say exactly what the lineage is pretty much clears all speculation on origin. There may have been Thai introduced in the lineage later after BOEL breedings on the Islands, but these do indeed act more like Mexicans compared to these ripping Thai’s we have.

The ton of Oaxacan went to Hawaii. On a beach in Manzanillo, Eddie Padilla held up a spear and said it looked like a lightening bolt due to the frosty flowers glistening in the sun. They called the weed and the boat “Lightning Bolt.”

Disclaimer: Please note that we do not take responsibility for the traits expressed in cannabis that appear in phenotype expression and variation of effect. Some of these types are unrefined landrace crosses, landrace hybrids, etc., and may exhibit undesirable traits not bred out yet or developed into a stable line. However, the history of the lines speak for themselves and any known imperfections are not offered. We do not exaggerate early flowering times, as most sativa/indica hybrids will have flowering time variations that range between both parents realistically between 55 and over 100 days to full fruition depending upon expression and line.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stress balls :rofl: use them right and....what stress? :rofl:

Go Storm. Sorry Grizz.

Hahaha, I've trashed Santb thread with the same message :rofl:

Nice. I'm sure he appreciated your efforts. Was that the MH 1200 you can't give away? I'm looking at rebuilding my MH 700 with Vero 29's, so far it looks promising, should be able to build 2 150 watt bars for about $250.

Back
Top Bottom