MNS - My New Spot

Yours if you want it...
did you hear about the poor dude and his gambling stuff up? In may, some dude put $50 on Dustin Martin to win Brownlow, Richmond to win afl grand final and storm to win the nrl. Week later he put $70 on same result.. July he cashed both bets out for $470 total. Had he let them continue, he would have won $240,000. :rofl::rofl: gambling just doesn't pay :rofl:

Sucker, bet he's kicking himself right now, really hard. Sounds like an offer I shouldn't pass up, you coming up anytime soon? Closest I'll get to you is Corio, briefly in 2 weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1014014910.jpg

Teach me I'm
Not worthy is it hard to make hash bud?

No license.. not until January...

Morning grizz hope. You had a good night bro thanks fir all your helping lately bud .

Hey joe, quarter to eleven here, I should get to sleep, work tomorrow... :passitleft: all good mate..

It's 7:50 am here in Canada
Lol

So work sucks just grow weed like a gangsta lol

No license.. not until January...
Bugger, Christmas is coming up, we'll sort something for then, I'll have something for trade by then.

Don't need nothing to trade mate.. one day and this day may never come,but one day I may need your help, and when that day comes,you help me :rofl::rofl: I'm trying to sound like the godfather, if it's not obvious :rofl: nah, yours mate.. I'll be up Melbs for Christmas, we'll work something out. I can post it to you, if you want it earlier..

We'd appreciate that Skunkworkz.. I've got a set of bags here that never get used..

No post, we gotta catch up, far to much shit to talk. Maybe I'll show you how to fix stuff like lights, or swap beans, or both. Bed now, daylight savings fucks me up. Have a good one Bud.

Nah king, I got my own painting business.. I complain because that's what we meant to do but in all honesty, I like my job, easy, get job satisfaction at end of job and the money is really silly for what I do..

Bubble bags, ice water, and trim. When you've got those items holler & I'll walk you through it. .

Thanks my outdoor harvest I want to really ty to make some
Decent hash .

I'm looking for your threads now .

Nah king, I got my own painting business.. I complain because that's what we meant to do but in all honesty, I like my job, easy, get job satisfaction at end of job and the money is really silly for what I do..

I'm in the same bot I love my seasonal gig man. Love working . This is more of. Hobby for me now and it just benefits me for medical reasons as well.

I'm
Learning how to be handy law bloomer lol

Now thats a thing of beauty !! I love good black Hashish, haven't seen any in years, that photo takes me back to the late 80's when there was a glut of it in N.Ireland. It came with either a red or gold 'seal' on it, which gave it a name of (rather predictably) Red Seal or Gold Seal. The Red Seal had a red AK47 stamped on it and the Gold Seal had a gold camel on it. The Red Seal was my personal favourite, it had a really spicy taste and a really heavy stoned effect. The Gold Seal was much more giggly and uplifting.

Back
Top Bottom