MNS - My New Spot

:joint:

Thanks Amy :passitleft: They were all topped once.. I was just in flower tent and gave nev Skunk a stem rub for first time.. it's not what I expected at all. Smells exactly like juicy fruit chewing gum. Like exactly like it.. I've read of strains with this smell before, I can't remember where the smell comes from. I think maybe early pearl or the skunk side but I'll have to research it some..

Just a quick search, there's actually a strain called juicy fruit which is a Thai sativa, light green colour (same as this plant) and flower look similar. Need those old heads to tell me.. I was down thinking it was Skunk now its got me back, saying it's Thai expression, maybe the haze side, idk. I was expecting incense and leather..

:passitleft:

All good mate.. long nothing day.. it was footy grand final today but my side wasn't in it, so was background noise..just about to put the head onto the pillow..

Yourself mate, how's everything?

All good mate.. long nothing day.. it was footy grand final today but my side wasn't in it, so was background noise..just about to put the head onto the pillow..

Yourself mate, how's everything?

I dont know how I didnt see that earlier ,, :passitleft: very similar a very old school Sunday feeling we have been watching repeats of repeats LOL its got to a point where im looking to see bits I may have missed the last I dunno how many times I seen this same episode :rofl::rofl:Miss P can do that but falls asleep leaving me just sitting :high-five:

Hempys are easy mate.. they were what I first started growing in indoors.. I had some big calcium defs at start, which took me by surprise but all good. Once I mix these nutrients afew times it'll be easier also, I'm still checking ec and ph, that'll go soon...
juicy fruit smell is full on mate, really surprised me. from all I've read it's from Thai side of things. I really hope she's psychoactive..

Yours will drink a lot quicker than mine, you'd be looking at a 60-40/80-20 coir-perlite mix..

The 4 ssh are above surface, along with the 4 mango widow.. none of the shark shocks have broken soil yet..

The MNS' SSH were big as fuck Grizz .
420-magazine-mobile1128954460.jpg

Ohh, low quality, should have gone rudis, for that connoisseur yield.. holy shit mate, that's awesome Skunkworkz.. mine won't look nothing like that, might have to put one outside now, after seeing that..

Fuck they look good..

You do Lucas gh?

Back
Top Bottom