MNS - My New Spot

Hey redmud :passitleft: I'm just going to post shit in here that interests me, then I know I've got some sort of file system to read through every now and then :rofl: I hope somebody gets something from it, in my mind, it's all fairly useful stuff :passitleft:

That's good mate.. I also hope it doesn't bore everybody :rofl: I love it though :rofl:
Few pics of couple master kaze in early flower

IMG_52548.JPG

IMG_52557.JPG

IMG_525613.JPG

IMG_525710.JPG

Critical Skunk four days in of 11-13

IMG_52625.JPG

That's good mate.. I also hope it doesn't bore everybody :rofl: I love it though :rofl:

Not boring at all Grizz! I couldn't read it all in one go - but have saved it to my notes for future reference. I would love to be able to generate my own seeds one day.

Thanks! We get to benefit from you needing somewhere to dump & compile all your info!

:passitleft:

Hell yeah mate :):):) got some cracking.. looking at that, I wish I cracked them earlier..

J / Can you explain the process of creating a new variety ?

S / Basically you begin with two different pure strains or land races called parent plants. To have reached purity and trait selection you would have needed to collect these from an original area and flowered out quite large amounts to find something you were happy with, and by inbreeding a land race one can reduce down the genetics and traits to be within a certain range. Then when you have reached the desired effect of a mother plant and it breeds true with a selected male from the same genetics to have 70% similar traits in the S1 seed, you can consider this side ready to work with. You will need to do this also with a father side of the Cannabis plant. Considering many people do not find selecting a male easy or they simply do not know what to select, they tend to go for the use of chemicals to spray on a selected female to make feminized seeds...and not have to deal or keep alive male plants. Of course species can degrade or revert to intesexing (hermaphrodism) and no one can guarantee it will not. So creating a new strain is at least 2 years in work, while making female seed from a selected female clone takes 2 months !

J / Can you explain the process of creating a new variety ?

S / Basically you begin with two different pure strains or land races called parent plants. To have reached purity and trait selection you would have needed to collect these from an original area and flowered out quite large amounts to find something you were happy with, and by inbreeding a land race one can reduce down the genetics and traits to be within a certain range. Then when you have reached the desired effect of a mother plant and it breeds true with a selected male from the same genetics to have 70% similar traits in the S1 seed, you can consider this side ready to work with. You will need to do this also with a father side of the Cannabis plant. Considering many people do not find selecting a male easy or they simply do not know what to select, they tend to go for the use of chemicals to spray on a selected female to make feminized seeds...and not have to deal or keep alive male plants. Of course species can degrade or revert to intesexing (hermaphrodism) and no one can guarantee it will not. So creating a new strain is at least 2 years in work, while making female seed from a selected female clone takes 2 months !

If you meant me:passitleft: dedication lots of attentive patience and the knowledge you wrote down so well REPS420 for the info
But do the seedbanks make sure such care is taken ,,:Namaste:

Jaga, it's shantibaba, it was a question in an interview.. sorry if that's not clear..I don't have the patience to type that out.. cut and paste..

Some pics of tents..
master kaze flowers from couple of plants
IMG_52717.JPG

IMG_52819.JPG

IMG_52829.JPG

IMG_52839.JPG

IMG_52847.JPG

IMG_52688.JPG

Nev Skunk

IMG_52796.JPG

IMG_52809.JPG

Veg medicine man

IMG_52737.JPG

IMG_52646.JPG

Critical Skunk

IMG_52765.JPG

Wheres Wilma? How many do you see?

IMG_52729.JPG

Thanks mate.. that slight tip burning on the master kaze and nev Skunk.. I watered hempys and run off went to those plants. No trays. Woke in morning to it. Plain water for nev Skunk as soon as I saw, no real damage, I hope. She's a finicky with what she wants. Master kaze should be fine, shell get over it.

Yeah, you can see the commercial side of her even in veg.. interested to see what the one in flower does.. I don't think they stretch to much but get fat stinky flowers. The second pic of med man, she's got a heavy scent already.. topped her couple times for eight tops to flower. I'm going to grab some clones of her,just in case..

Chicken Dinner :):):) two ssh and a mango widow so far.. I've no idea what day flowering these are, the hempys I've taken dates. I didn't clone any, I didn't think there was any need to date them.. but G13skunk was at 55days about week ago, so around 48-55, I'd guess...

Just perlite... 9lt (2gal) buckets..

Back
Top Bottom