MNS - My New Spot

Plus no more baby worries just a annoying toddler who knows how to walk to pull down items and wreck things . So had to put locks on my grow room

Yeah be growing up quick.. what are you growing this year? How'd you go with the life force? I've found it to be good stuff..

:rofl::rofl:I was in Northern Ireland during there skirmish :volcano-smiley:One of my mates told me he was walking down a road in Belfast aka Bomb city central :rofl: Any how there was a massive Blast an he hit the ground like a stone ,, when he finally got up the Irish were all still shopping an stuff ,, we lived just near the falls road I actually really enjoyed Belfast :passitleft: Places like the Post Offices an social places all had guns on the gates it was surreal ,, we made a wrong turn when trying to score and nearly ended up on an army base :rofl: :rofl: we had an Ira guy in the car with us OMG they got very upset with us ,, but after about half an hour of checks they realized we were just stupid Brits with a very large traveler:high-five:
Thanks mate id forgotten all about them days:circle-of-love:
It was definetly a crazy time. We used to get the best Hash from a dude who was the brother of a top ranking Paramilitary. He was a lovely bloke with a great sense of humour. His wife was a really quiet woman who definetly ruled the roost, he always asked her if she minded if he popped out for a while, she would say 'be back by dinner time' (or something similar) and he was always home by the right time. He used to have this crazy black Hash, it had a red AK47 stamped on it, he said it came direct from the Mujahadeen - I never doubted it ! He had this giant embroidered picture of JFK over his mantlepiece, really surreal. I always wanted to write about my years there, we had some hilarious escapades, they really were crazy times.

Yeah be growing up quick.. what are you growing this year? How'd you go with the life force? I've found it to be good stuff..

Love the life force grizz . Ran there whole line and was really smooth and mad after taste . Best of all no nute taste left like other nutes I've used . Will run it again but gunna use super soil for dr green for 2 pots . 2 pots gunna do hempy buckets . And 2 pots just straight canna coco .

Haven't pop any yet . Maybe lost cost og , blue dream , Girl Scout cookies , misty kush and heap more In the seed collection and have 40 seeds on its way aswell . Haven't decide yet

420-magazine-mobile845116891.jpg

I think Ive found what I've been looking for.. Critical Skunk. Just hope the stone is there.. but smell wise, '95 funk.. garlic and chive perfume but a marijuana plant smell in the buds.. gotta good feeling that when done will cure nicely in the jars..

No.. Look at my title :rofl: mns :thumb: got the skunks I want. At a quarter of the price :rofl::passitleft:

Found the best chocolate ice cream.. I've tried them all..Sara lee creamy rocky road.. can't fault it :rofl:

Like someone took a shit my tent lol . It's got a real old school skunk smell . Like when I use to steal my older brothers weed in the early 90s

Good looking plant mate.. another Aussie dude grew one, looks identical.. how's smoke?

Back
Top Bottom