MNS - My New Spot

Well you must have spider senses :rofl: good to hear mate.. busy here, build up to holidays has been crazy, especially this last week.. I've got four little jobs to finish off and a horrid feeling I'm forgetting something..

Aussie, get in the auctions. I've seen what you pay for seed. You save up for them.. the auctions are loose change from under the cushions..

Well you must have spider senses :rofl: good to hear mate.. busy here, build up to holidays has been crazy, especially this last week.. I've got four little jobs to finish off and a horrid feeling I'm forgetting something..

Mate I'm so forgetful I've done no shopping and anything else I'm sure I've forgotten...

Anyway have a great Christmas champ, sit back and relax!

Cheap bastard :rofl::rofl: I suggest goon cask:rofl::rofl: ultimate utility. Get drunk, kick a footy, sleep on a pillow. Or use them for cushions :rofl:

Merry Christmas to you and the mrs mate.. still in the honeymoon phase or sleeping in the spare room :rofl: have a good one bud :passitleft:

I know mate.. :passitleft: I know it's hard but don't let it change your outlook of what's possible.. along with the oil, diet mate. And meditate.. feeling ya bro..

Sorry for your loss guys. 3rd one I've heard this week. Sending good vibes your way .

Forgot to mention that I did a 35 day fast as well. 100 calories a day. Started with a 4 day water fast. Was not that hard really and was only hungry on day 2-3 really. I lost about 14 kg but I actually enjoyed it.

MadDabber, Cajun was a member here.. a big influence in the oil scene.. I hadn't spoken to him for a couple of years but he was a good fella.. Hopefully some of the research he found can be built upon.. I felt for him so many times. Must have been hard on him, to be fighting for his life, fighting for a cause.. he was also a straight shooter.. if it wasn't working he let you know, the truth was more important and if need be worth offending the cause.. a good fella..

Damn. So sad. Sounds like he will never be forgotten for his amazing contributions though so in that right he will live on. Always sucks when the good ones have to go....

35 day fast.. was it really? Don't know if I can believe that.. I'm thinking 35 day slow :rofl: well done mate..

Thought I'd do a comparison... I've got a photo from the same day 2 years ago.. I'm getting concerned..
Audrey2 dec 23rd 2015

image35609.jpg

Master Kaze... she needs a name..

IMG_041054.JPG

Back
Top Bottom