MNS - My New Spot

Merry Christmas Grizz. We got a bit of the white stuff this year.

DSC064796.jpg

Have a great day friend.

Carestaker, hope you had a good one mate.. and got to see the excitement on the granddaughters eyes :passitleft:

Cannoisseuras, back at ya mate.. ended up having a good night and a pasty spin filled morning :rofl::passitleft:

Flowering.. I don't know what's in stall for these, anything could happen.. I spent yesterday pulling down tents and moving things around..

Mango widow..

IMG_042256.JPG

IMG_042359.JPG

IMG_042645.JPG

SSH

IMG_042457.JPG

Thanks Ditchweed.. that photo.. I love the angles on those steps and handrail. The white with the star filled sky backdrop, awesome pic mate..

Just tied outdoor girl down.. I think it was mouser who wanted to see how I'd keep her below fence. I've got a little more length on branches, when needed, to bend the tops down, I'll let her get those branches to start pointing up and bush the middle out a bit. Might bend some of the lower branches into the middle..

IMG_042950.JPG

IMG_043043.JPG

Man I love this shit.. brilliant.. England owns how to support.. security told someone to put their shoes on, watch what happens..

I'm telling you, mango widow is where it's at! :thumb: Looks like SSH could yield very well with big light.

Yeah blaze, ssh looks like and sounds like it ticks many boxs..

Island... haven't grown smelt seen or smoked it.. man, from what I know, shaties not mixing it up to lessen or turn it below average to bad... dealing with 2 awesome strains with some haze. I mean, that sounds freaking awesome to look through....

Aussie, another month of veg I'd say.. I hope done by start of April.. theres a warning with her about early rain... that's exactly what we get...

Drive-by... The plant looks great... Nice work on the training. I hope ya don't mind my 2 cents,,, and you may have already said,,, but seeing I can't read,,, but looks like your to have to run some kind of support for that plant once she starts putting weight on the tops of the branches, and bending them even more,, they will split a plant-wide open. I know I've lost MORE than one plant to heavy buds and alittle rain and wind,,, and ended up with split mainstem........ BTW if that happens steal the Old Lady's Panty Hose and wrap it up like an ace bandage... But you could put 1 8' pole in the center,,, and get some of that 1/2' green vinyl tape they use in landscaping... Shits like 2 bucks on e-ba-. Tie like 6-8 piece attacked to the pole up high... Hang down like a spider web and tie to support them 6 or 8 main branches........ That's how I do my tomatoes. Back when we used old bed sheets ripped to length. All the loose thread getting on everything.......... This green tape is 1/2 wide and soft and stretchy to a degree... It won't be a pivot point to easlily kink a stem being 1/2 wide.
Hopefully you wont deal with that,,,, but just something to thing about. I use acouple rolls of that shit every summer/fall. 3-4 bambo poles and acouple hours tying supports for the fall... GL I'll be lurkig around.. I love outdoors... If you get a good fall weather,,,, unlike here.. I can only grow fast ones here before bud rott sets in......... You can produce a dare I say, and well as good as indoors. I know some outdoor plants can be as good for sure,,, if grown well and harvested when she's ready..

Your weather is about opposite than here.... Once more GL and I'll be here.

Keepem Green

Hey norcal.. I'll support with ties off fence and I use bamboo poles/sticks to reinforce each branch once they drop. Get a packet of 20 sticks for few dollars.. I'm an outdoors grower, only moved to indoors around five year ago.. I much prefer a plant taken all way outdoors than in... I have all the early strains that I should have planted out but master kaze outdoors could be freaking awesome, if rain holds off..

Just tied outdoor girl down.. I think it was mouser who wanted to see how I'd keep her below fence. I've got a little more length on branches, when needed, to bend the tops down, I'll let her get those branches to start pointing up and bush the middle out a bit. Might bend some of the lower branches into the middle..

IMG_042950.JPG

IMG_043043.JPG

You know when you're watching a dancer and you're like, moderately impressed, but then they pull off that one move that sends your jaw to the floor? That move is a symbolic representation of what you just did. Good times to come! Sad that I'm joining in so late, but I'm along for the ride for sure :) :ganjamon:

What a compliment dankbone... not to late buddy, I'm sure I can bore you until the show starts showing :rofl: thanks for popping over mate.. you growing and journaling?

Back
Top Bottom