MNS - My New Spot

What a compliment dankbone... not to late buddy, I'm sure I can bore you until the show starts showing :rofl: thanks for popping over mate.. you growing and journaling?

Not a bore at all my man, and yeah, just started a new LED tent grow about 2 days ago!

Aw shucks Rusty, I'm mean Dusty:rofl::passitleft:

Happy new year all.. :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Nah mate.. we been on it all week, burnt ourselves out :rofl::rofl: just went and watched fireworks.. mates are leaving early, before midnight lmfao. I don't feel like being a solo lobo :rofl:

Back at ya joe... hope it's a green one for you mate :passitleft:

Jim :passitleft: same to you mate.. it's good to see the back of '17 and see what '18 has to offer. hope it's a good one for you Jim ..

doesn't take long for the new year to start, just got a message on my phone asking if I'd done a quote or not lmfao...

Hope ya had a great Christmas/New years.
I've been away and unplugged for a week and a bit so now it's time to get back to painting in this shitty heat.
Finally all coming together and can see an end in sight .
Out doors girl is freaking amazing mate,can't wait to see how she ends up and what you come up with to stop her peaking over the fence.

Ditchweed:passitleft: have a good one mate..
Black Thumbs, hope yours was a good one too... End in sight, so those little fiddly time consuming jobs left :rofl::rofl: good stuff mate... I took one of her lowest branches today and it's now sticking up into middle and topped it as it was to long.. cut off four other low branches, they had been pushed onto the ground and under canopy, from the higher branches being trained down..

Happy new year to you too Grizz. Let's hope it's a good one for all of us.

Pic of mango widow flower..

IMG_043445.JPG

Thanks fellas.. she is a frosty one.. hopefully the flowers get some bulk to them.. I had to move everything and drop watts. I can't move back until I get some plumbing work done,hopefully this week some time.. they are being majorly neglected at the moment..

Back
Top Bottom