Mono's Perpetual Soil

rough tote b n q £17
sealing glands 10x £13
10m 16mm(od) 13mm(id)pipe £11
5 20 litre tubs black £25
10x 13mm straights £5
6x taps £13
5x 6 inch net pots £20
thats for the rdwc and may buy a some air cooled hoods and run the 2 600s again still a lot to be decided tho, if she gets her way ill be using the aqua farms, just need to buy her a really nice crimbo pressie lol

rough tote b n q £17
sealing glands 10x £13
10m 16mm(od) 13mm(id)pipe £11
5 20 litre tubs black £25
10x 13mm straights £5
6x taps £13
5x 6 inch net pots £20
thats for the rdwc and may buy a some air cooled hoods and run the 2 600s again still a lot to be decided tho, if she gets her way ill be using the aqua farms, just need to buy her a really nice crimbo pressie lol

Sounds great, and running both the 600's should see you getting a pretty decent turnover every couple of months mate! How long before you get all this set up and running?

after xmas mate, once this disaster grow is done and the area is cleared out, might mylar the walls aswell as magnolia paint probs isnt the best for reflection haha

Auto's are making some good progress today. They had stretched a bit during early flowering so I tied down the tallest branches, they have recovered well. It seems to have opened up loads more light into the middle and side buds, hopefully it will produce on the yield too :). The regular plants are coming along well, although not growing as fast as I would like. Think they have had quite a stressful couple of days with transplants, clearing of lower growth, topping etc haha. Hopefully they will have recovered by the weekend.

White Widow x Skunk #1's are both having a bit of a growth spurt. Both seem to be showing all the signs of being females, although still can't tell for sure. Would it be okay to leave them in the 3 litre pots and transplant directly to the 25 litre pots, or am I better to move them through to 10 litres first?

:Namaste:

im gonna wait and see how your whit widow x skunk#1s do i got plenty of them lying around,setup the other 600 and do a 12/12 from seed up the loft with em in 2 litre plant pots lol

im gonna wait and see how your whit widow x skunk#1s do i got plenty of them lying around,setup the other 600 and do a 12/12 from seed up the loft with em in 2 litre plant pots lol

I got them free from Herbies on an order of Auto's and Pinepple Chunks. No idea even who the breeder on them is still got 3 of them in the collection but they seem to be doing pretty good for now.

I prefer to use feminised seeds, or cuts. Hate wasting time and money growing a male plant haha

im only ever buying 1 or 2 seeds at a time now and taking cuttings, might buy a little bag of soil n a 60x60x 140 grow tent for my 125w cfl and just keep a permanent mother plant somewhere just keep topping taking cuttings to keep it small, just need to speak nicely to the mrs haha

SAM_07811.JPG
SAM_077113.JPG
SAM_07801.JPG
SAM_07787.JPG

Auto's are making some good progress today. They had stretched a bit during early flowering so I tied down the tallest branches, they have recovered well. It seems to have opened up loads more light into the middle and side buds, hopefully it will produce on the yield too :). The regular plants are coming along well, although not growing as fast as I would like. Think they have had quite a stressful couple of days with transplants, clearing of lower growth, topping etc haha. Hopefully they will have recovered by the weekend.

White Widow x Skunk #1's are both having a bit of a growth spurt. Both seem to be showing all the signs of being females, although still can't tell for sure. Would it be okay to leave them in the 3 litre pots and transplant directly to the 25 litre pots, or am I better to move them through to 10 litres first?

It's better to go directly from the 3 ltrs to the 25s, unless you need some extra time. You can stall them a bit by running them through the 10s first, if you don't have room in 12/12.

Hope it goes smoothly with the inspection. :Namaste:

It's better to go directly from the 3 ltrs to the 25s, unless you need some extra time. You can stall them a bit by running them through the 10s first, if you don't have room in 12/12.

Hope it goes smoothly with the inspection. :Namaste:

I would be looking to stall them until I know if they are male or female. Don't want to use a 25 litre pot full of soil for a male plant lol. Thanks again, graytail :)

Ahhh, I love you buds!

I love that training shot. My Pascalle is starting to look a little like that.

I find when training plants, clearing a couple of inches of lower growth works well. It stunts them quite a bit at first, however, once the growth bushes out above and buds begin forming it's so much easier to water and feed when there is a few inches of clear stem around the base. It's also much cleaner and tidier, and I like it that way :thumb: haha

I wouldn't do it, but that's me. I'm a paranoid fuck even though I'm legal.

Back
Top Bottom