Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Oh no, not at all! Just that I can't commit to the frequency of watering that coco needs, and since my plants are often moved from outside to inside on a regular basis I can't set up an auto watering system like Derby built.

Feel free to coco!
Thank you sir. I really appreciate you explaining that since I'm a little unsure of what to expect.

Make sure you give s decent dose of cal mag and 1/4 nutes once flushed or will run into cal mag problems later ?

Thank you! Hey SF, good to have you around again! I enjoy summer however, I'm pleased with all the indoor returners peeping for fall! the coco needs a flush.
Gottcha, hindsite, I precharged with straight calmagic 150ppm base 30. I guess it's not enough. After seeing this happen, after I flush my promixhp I think I will also precharge as I'm seeing some similarities, just not as intense....which makes total sense.
To me it seems the Sensitivity factor of nutz goes hydro-coco-promix.
Lol no reasearch just living it.
Ok low pH, I'm using AN ph perfect. My watering has been 5.8-6.2. that being said when I add more micro, I get down to 5.2 -5.6 ph. Weird

Thanks Newty! Yes the I want to do that just incase some enzyme cleaner is sitting robbing my f Nutz!!!! But we love enzymes so I can't be mad at them :rofl::circle-of-love::rofl:

Drebybud! Hey hows it going! So glad to hear about your move sometimes change helps us be happy!
Definately agree with the flush amount. After last grow, I'm so afraid to f with flushed. Promixhp fulshes very quick and very well. It don't hold on to nutnbitz. I believe coco is the same.

starved of phosphorous.
I’d agree with SF, flush the affected plants with a low dose of balanced nutrients 1-1-1, flush out the salts and reset. This is what’s great about coco. Test the ppm coming out and if it’s really high, it’s likely lockout. If it’s not high, it’s probably PH probs, not allowing the uptake of the nutrients they need.
Just make sure that your flush is right at a pH of 5.8-6.2. Make sure you get a good run off of 30% or better. Like newty said 1-1-1 for the flush and the next day run 1/4-1/2 strength of nutes and build from there. Should look way different in 3 days.
give decent dose cal mag problems later ?
Joe! Sup Mang! Yea with juggling overwatering, underwatering nutz new strains bugs and new coco medium....I have many boxes to tic lol.
:high-five:

Such great info team!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I'll report back monday, if I can wait that long :nomo:. My confidence is building! The power of people on this site is a good feeling. Sending out good vibes to all my 420ers.:peace:
:passitleft:ere

Ahhhhh thank you ok so we're in veg. I can back the off watering and just carry on like we're doing. :thumb:
Worrying is a waste of life. :yahoo:this watering really is testing me lol. Wtf
Practice I guess! So hard in the brain to see you kill something slowly with your bare hands lol. I need an underground lair like Derby bit mine world be this torture dungeon
You relieved a pile of questions in this melon.:welldone:

Ahhhhh thank you ok so we're in veg. I can back the off watering and just carry on like we're doing. :thumb:
Worrying is a waste of life. :yahoo:this watering really is testing me lol. Wtf
Practice I guess! So hard in the brain to see you kill something slowly with your bare hands lol. I need an underground lair like Derby bit mine world be this torture dungeon
You relieved a pile of questions in this melon.:welldone:
It takes time man just have to get feel it Bruh

I'm going to do my tutorial the weekend of September 8-9 as my wife will be out of town with the horses and she won't know what I'm doing. Sorry for the delay guys I do keep trying to work it in. Just crazy busy.

My timer is a Hydrofarm TM01715D and can be found on the zon for under $15. It has 8 programs and like I said will go down to seconds so if you have a high volume pump you can dial it in. I myself run a lower volume so it is a nice slow even long watering.

Cleaned the bongs so sweet. Dopeboo had a link. The salt and iso is so sweet! The salt would just grind anything off. Without Salt I couldn't get the cool parts that make it a bubbler! So pleased! Brand new again! The salt does leave a bit of residue so flush flush flush.
Thank you Dopeboo!!
:roorrip:
Testing 1,2,3

Back
Top Bottom