Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Cleaned the bongs so sweet. Dopeboo had a link. The salt and iso is so sweet! The salt would just grind anything off. Without Salt I couldn't get the cool parts that make it a bubbler! So pleased! Brand new again! The salt does leave a bit of residue so flush flush flush.
Thank you Dopeboo!!
:roorrip:
Testing 1,2,3

Damn brotha sexy rig

Kinger! I've been asking mg everyone how to use a bong man. My buddy son sat me down and said....where's the weed. He knew the amt of water, how to not bust a lung. How to fill the pipe lol wait "bong" and release and empty lol. It sounds silly but I never knew this the girl at dopeboo also said to take a brisk breath when removing the bowl. That changed everything. I'm really enjoying it. :reading420magazine:
That small one is my dab rig. It's so tasty
I can't believe the amt of mj I've been waisting in this pipe lol. I got three pulls off a bowl....now a bowl might last the night lol. :yahoo:

Kinger! I've been asking mg everyone how to use a bong man. My buddy son sat me down and said....where's the weed. He knew the amt of water, how to not bust a lung. How to fill the pipe lol wait "bong" and release and empty lol. It sounds silly but I never knew this the girl at dopeboo also said to take a brisk breath when removing the bowl. That changed everything. I'm really enjoying it. :reading420magazine:
That small one is my dab rig. It's so tasty
I can't believe the amt of mj I've been waisting in this pipe lol. I got three pulls off a bowl....now a bowl might last the night lol. :yahoo:
Dope bro

puff on low! yeah sounds like bit of lockout and build up. you know the drill man... fush and re set. just stay vigilant and watch for any new necrosis . hope your well dude

:nomo::ganjamon::popcorn::surf:

I reckon newty and stupidface above are on the right track as regards the photos you posted. Trace element deficiency??

Flush and gently gently add trace elements? Never done Coco myself.

If your probs are thrips you shuld be able to see some live ones around.

Actually, its this kind of thing that makes me stay with soil grows. If i have probs its generally because i get too interventionist. And, in soil it seems that you have "buffering" against any mistakes with adding nutrients and pH issues. Less work and i'm lazy. :)

Yeah, and all that said, i like to tinker and am probably going to do a hydro grow in Perlite next time to have a play and indulge my inner masochist. :)

Good luck.

indulge my inner masochist. :)
Thank you PG, your experience with the cides is a treasure, the info on spraying will be in the toolbox.
Soil, we have some big operations in my area. Growing mega sq feet. All are using soil only. Their reasoning was to prevent disease and pest control. So there must be more to soil than the other methods that these folks dumping millions must know or believe.
Cheers!

hope your well dude
:nomo::ganjamon::popcorn::surf:

Bud buddy, alls well with this folk. loving the new experiences with the bongs and dabs. A bong rip is a new pleasure! The decrease in product as opposed to Dube, is noted!

More detail.
When I flushed, the run off was the exact same as going in. The runoff was so dark but ph 6.2 - 550ppm.
Loved that with coco the water just flowed through so nice. Seems really easy to deal with I guess I'm saying.

Folks don't hate me, but I'm sick of pampering folked up pots. Either I have a plant or i have a dud.
- Too many plants to f with a sissy.
- Get in the medium eat and produce meds.
- Carry on if your a problem.
:rollit:some tough talk today. :rofl:
Sick plants = man stress
This guys had enough. Time for some metallica!

Hey Newty! Hows the "weekend"? Well ur riders came through. Whoot! Eskies are trying to lose right now but I think they are still going to come out on top!

I am especially skeptic of flushing. Or I don't know how, as when I flush....I get yellowys for weeks no growth. I have yet to see any positive aftereffect of it. So fuck the fucking flush! Unless i dump some wrong ph in or something.

No flush = no delay

The Z's look way better the little one? Zelda? I never remember lol. Is really picking up and almost caught Zenna.

I got no stretch out of my lady's. To day marks21 days. They stretched maybe 1-6in. I'll have better numbers tonight.
I imagine I defoil and let the get plump now!!
Btw the clones are huge now! Wow clones grow quickly.
:roorrip:

Lol get your head banging on Low!

Sorry to Here your troubles, I’m at a loss if the ppm is good coming out, must be a ph thing and the reset should help with that as well.

How are they now a couple days later??
Your not using ph down are you with an ph perfect nutes right ?

Howdy 420 Folks!
Week 4.1
They didn't change from last week. This is all the stretch I got.
Progress:
+1 GG 1 -16in - 17
+4 GG 2 - 24in - 28
+6 GG 3 - 17in -23
+5 CBD - 21in - 26
+3 Ca O - 13in -16
O SD 1 - 18in
+3 OGH - 13in - 16
+3 JB - 20in -23
+7 My girl Raz - 19in - 26
I didn't measure pre 12/12 this is after 7 days flip.

Fr2

+3 OG 16 - 19
+2 GC 11-13
Same Sd 19
It really shot up in here last week. I really really really like this cob light. The green crack already has crystals. I'll put fr2 pics later.

All is good on my front. Ad far as I can tell....i love the look in the flower room folks! Im still in love with GGl2 she's the one with legs. Idon't know why I get no stretch? Guess I need them in a more vibrus condition going in? Oh well back to the mine! :nomo::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom