Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Don't be afraid to super crop right into the first week of flip... I usually squeeze the stem one way then squeeze it 90° of the original, you'll feel when it squats, then you can flop it which way you want. Keep those stretchy ones in check.

That overdrive is a last two week of flower additive 1-5-4.

I have been trying to find a foiler spray. What do you mix for veg?

Middle one is a bit sloppy still. Previously I was topping and cloning, my plant count is at max so I can't clone, so supercrop seems to be my method this round....stupid laws....:eek:
:high-five: thanks Shed, I maybe another coffee and rum with @Newtys BSA will help my throat. That's for the suggestion! Jk btw it's never my decision to drink it's always someone elses! :slide:

Just finished a bleach clean of all areas. Whoa! How did it get so dirty? My buddy with the wicked MJ growing opportunity is popping by again this weekend so I gotta impress him. He said all HC looks for is clean rooms....like ladyG suggested!!! I finally did a full on clean. It's so organized now lol.
With all these lights training techniques he's reading about he gets to come see some hands on effects. Last time he visited they were really sick, I'm so proud folks! Thank you! Grateful to 420 Mag Folks!

:high-five:

Bleach ok. Vinegar works well for surface cleaning if you are trying to get rid of fungall spores and doesn't have the industrial stench of bleach.

One thing we do in our Glasshouses is when we can, and have no plants in there in summer, close the vents, shut down the air con and let the room go to 50-55 degrees C during the day for a week or two. Some of the grains people will wet the room down first as that and the heat will definitely screw up any pollen in the dust in the room. Also fwarks up most insect eggs, although.....have had thrip eggs survive even that.

Yup.....i REALLY have the shits on with thrips and subject them to my ruthless inner bitch when ever i encounter them.

... keep the fans and heatsinks clean
:high-five:
Good one, my two flower rooms are new so there wasn't much dust but the veg had a pile on it. I'll pull the lights down tomorrow before lights out and put the air to em.
let the room go to 50-55 degrees C during the day for a week or two. Some of the grains people will wet the room down first as that and the heat will definitely screw up any pollen in the dust in the room. Also fwarks up most insect eggs, although.....have had thrip eggs survive even that.

Yup.....i REALLY have the shits on with thrips and subject them to my ruthless inner bitch when ever i encounter them.

I like that idea. I'll look at ways I can get that type of heat. My LEDs kick off around 45c as protection. An outdoor glass house.....wow I want this!

Howdy 420 Folks,

Week 4day 7. These are just previews, thumbs come tomorrow.
Question: as the leaf looks weirder than normal for my room.
Trouble? Or normal? I couldn't see any bugs in the loupe. I don't know why there's promix all over the leafs....I gotta shake :yahoo:
The GGxL lower leaf look like this.

Anything I should look at?

Here's some more in that Fr1. And this GG is the third pic with yellowed leaf.

So I went into fr2 no tip burn, so I mixed extra heavy....
AN Bloom micro 3ml/l
Grow 0.5 ml/l
Terp 2ml/l
Mixed to 1000 ppm
Added camg 200ppm
Ppm 1200 EC 1.25 I think?
Ph 5.8

Ummmm ppm out ranged from 16-1800 ppm ph 6.1.....I only had about a cup or two runoff of a 3g airpot. First time I watered to run off in a 4 weeks. Not sure....but promix seems to come out 200-300ppm above my in everytime... I'm starting to think it's like that.anyway, this should be last week of hard nutz now I start dropping ppm I think? Week 6ish?

I transplanted the Raz into coco. It's so fussy with waterings, no more promix for her. Enough of that droopy sader saddigton. Let's see if this helps. I'll try get straight coco runs soon, sofar they are coming from 1g promix to 3g coco.

Cheers!

Hey lowded.
Keep an eye on those leaves... I'm thinking it could be the plant eating a fan or a bit of ph lockout. It all looks good. When I start turning down the nutrients, I first cut back my additives by half then, then I remove one each week after, then your just down to your bloom.

Thank you iti! I’ve never dialed nutz up or down it’s my first time so this is new. I need that info! I’m going to start upping terpinator also?
I’m hopin it’s eating itself.
with ph perfect can there be pH problems?
Guess maybe?
I’m trying with the promix so I’m not 100% sure I’m doing it right, my pots now are mostly light all the time....I’m worried I’m starving them of water a bit now, but things look alive...so what’s mf f. So I’m looking at pistols if they are shriveled. She gets more if they are poffy, I look at tips and see if I can dose more nutz lol. Maybe this so-called growing I don’t know :rofl:

I don't understand the science behind ph perfect (how does it know what your water pH is?) so I would check to see you're in a good range going in and out. Also, if you're runoff is consistently higher and everything looks great then no worries. But if you're seeing any leaf issues I would follow Iti's and Joe's suggestions and start to lower some things until you balanced.

Ph perfect micro is what I believe carries its buffering agents to maintain ph balances at plants different stages of life. As the plant increases in size and demands more food so does the need to boost your enzymes/or liek outdoors microbes which will then allow better nutrient uptake .

Im
Probably not explaining it perfect but let me see if I can grab a link somewhere .

Base Nutrients | pH Perfect® 5-in-1 Benefits Nutrient Formula | Advanced Nutrients

Also maybe @EastCoastGhost what do you think you ran or stilling running them?

Ph perfect micro is what I believe carries its buffering agents to maintain ph balances at plants different stages of life. As the plant increases in size and demands more food so does the need to boost your enzymes/or liek outdoors microbes which will then allow better nutrient uptake .

Im
Probably not explaining it perfect but let me see if I can grab a link somewhere .

Base Nutrients | pH Perfect® 5-in-1 Benefits Nutrient Formula | Advanced Nutrients

Also maybe @EastCoastGhost what do you think you ran or stilling running them?
Thanks for the link Joe! Dunno how it works but it looks like it does!

Interesting video but he added 10 different bottles for the first week of flower :eek:. That's both expensive and nuts!

Since the pH Perfect seems to stabilize around 5.7 pH I would guess that it's not for soil (6.5).

Thanks for the link Joe! Dunno how it works but it looks like it does!

Interesting video but he added 10 different bottles for the first week of flower :eek:. That's both expensive and nuts!

Since the pH Perfect seems to stabilize around 5.7 pH I would guess that it's not for soil (6.5).
Claims to be safe and I’m running it in promix hp right now with my chemdawg

Back
Top Bottom