Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Photo dump I still have more to do tomorrow. Here's how I cleaned the bottom out. I stripped one to just a cola to see if it will be different all the rest have side branches.

Hell yeah lowded

Bro that care package man your too kind

Hey that haze very smelly and great smoke taste just awesome.

Man watching to where you were to where your at has been so rewarding ony end man . Not just by sampling but by inspiration and determination.

Much love my man ✊

It's gonna be budtacular in there soon:).

:high-five:
Watching it grow and puff is an amazing thing I'd never thought possible.

Hell yeah lowded

Hey that haze very smelly and great smoke taste just awesome.

Man watching to where you were to where your at has been so rewarding ony end man . Not just by sampling but by inspiration and determination.

Much love my man ✊

It was my year at 420 in Nov when @TheMadDabber welcomed me to this site!

Im so grateful to everyone who helped along and is still by my side guiding me through.

Your words are kind Kinger thanks! Did you get a bud that's straight lime yet? I hope you enjoy, its rewarding for me to hear that! That's the strain I'm reveging. :Namaste:

Not yet bro

Only tried the haze to date haven’t been medicating as. Much only evenings since starting new gig

Its really about spacing the meds. Morning afternoon and evening for me. Hell lowded, at this point it's an honor to see you flourish! I have been a half asked mentor to say the best, but look at you go! That's 420 for ya! A group effort is all it takes broski!

I always say you don’t get to pick you’re blood family but you get to pick your friends which to me in my life friends can be the family i wish had .

See where I am going here ?

Lowded growing like a boss now dabs :passitleft:

Great job on the plants low! I will agree here and say this is the best run you’ve had. :high-five:

Ok so I’ve been meaning to get over here for a little review on the Cali Bay Dream that you sent me:)
Low was so kind to send me a few samples, only one was labeled :rofl::rofl: so that’s the one I’m going to review. The other 3 were good too but Cali was my favourite!

She smelled really good which was the first thing I noticed, fruity and flowery.
I think Low likes his cure more moist as I usually prefer about 58% RH so I let it dry a bit and then busted it up. It busted up fluffy and light green, nice sparkle. Smoke was smooth and sweet. The effect went to my head and neck first, tingling and body fuzzies. Good stuff with a touch of euphoria. The high lasted a good 15-20 minutes and I only needed to smoke half a j each time. This strain has pinene terps so it caused a bit of increased anxiety and no appetite so he was right about this being diet weed! Lol

This stuff is good for on the go and smoking for increased energy:)

Great job low!!
4E9F7A9E-8DB7-4ADC-90A9-84E57CA26305.jpeg
59747AD4-FF06-4FF0-B7F5-DA8F2046A730.jpeg
F36798FB-3001-409A-9B47-ADB4686D5363.jpeg
CB1CA78A-EB99-4C49-B5B7-A457D9207A3D.jpeg

@newty so kind! Thank you. Coco! Promix is too much for me to handle right now. This Coco is a breeze. That's the only change.

I don't have any science to confirm but I agree this smoke is too young and has that edgy post smoking fear! It's strongest for me with Sour D. Smoked too early in cure, f with anxiety fearce. Then when it's cured, my best defence? :hmmmm: if there isn't science to that there should be cause it's some real shit that's a nightmare.

I started the day off with some Cali Bay Dream to celebrate the review!

I am really enjoying your haze and GG bubblegum. Specially the GG BG

Smell so full of life again that nice sweet fruit time to her upon opening. Tight little dense nugs I agree with newty though myself I like a little less wet myself personally but nonetheless potent stuff and good evening smoke ✊

Thanks brotha

Back
Top Bottom