Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Well at least im not the only one who has brain fart moments lol

Thanks again itibitiguy fur everything bud
Always trying to give back to this wonderful community, it's really helped me and I always try to give back or play it forward.

Always trying to give back to this wonderful community, it's really helped me and I always try to give back or play it forward.
Hear ya on that one brotha :passitleft:

Looking really good there low! Yeah yellowing ISNT ALWAYS bad. Lots of purple strains go yellow before purple. I know my lilly did

:laugh: awesome! Lots of options!
Yes Kinger about 35 in rapid rooters currently.
Ahh yellowing to purple good to know. It just earlier than last grow. Raz that was yellowish, greend with higher EC like it's supposed to, the GG2 has burnt tips. The difference growing Coco/promix for me is extream. Coco is green green no yellowing no burnt tips way larger buds leaves etc. Then promix yellowing purple small buds with some burnt tips.
:popcorn: These plants are weirdos. I'm wondering if the potency I get is due to the struggle to survive my promix watering lol.

Can't recall what his is actually. If it's a bubbler I don't know how the water got so high as to grow those roots way up there (lots of bubbles?), but mine is aeroponic. Built it for about $25. Link in my sig if anyone is interested :).
That bucket has a dewey mister in there.

Dewey is the best really... super cheap. Exo air 2, a huge tote, and 2 Dewey's like 60 bucks!

Okay yeah. I'd agree with that low. Did we try lowering the cal mag in promix? Your veg quad line looks spot on.

Also aseinos feed schedule is for coco. I mean I assume it applies to soil but soil doesnt hold cal or mag like coco. You can see there's something off cause like you said small leaves are a symptom of a malnourished plant. They will often have like ripples too on top the leaf (between the veins) instead of a nice flat huge leaves like you see on the quadline.

Lemme see what I can find

soil doesnt hold cal or mag like coco. You can see there's something off cause like you said small leaves are a symptom of a malnourished plant. They will often have like ripples too on top the leaf (between the veins) instead of a nice flat huge leaves like you see on the quadline.

Lemme see what I can find
Whoa! So the coco does have a bit of rippling at the tips. I thought that looked weird. the promix is just tiny. Tiny everything. I'm obviously struggling with promix. Dabs thank you very much, I don't want to spend too much time on promix as I am done with that product for now. It's a different level. I'll stick to coco for a while. In my opinion

Yeah I think its over watering mainly. Idk much about soil. Gonna try here at some point.

Yeah I love coco.

Yeah I think its over watering mainly. Idk much about soil. Gonna try here at some point.

Yeah I love coco.
Yes we're brewing worms!!!!!!!

I have no idea what to look for in peat. You need so much patience and involvement. When I was growing 4-10 plants peat was f awesome, we could get them all pretty close to the same schedule and have freedom for 4-5 days! Now at this plant count, I don't have the skills to manage each properly. What a learning curve lol. I can't explain how to water mf peat in an evening to my waterer. So it's gotta beat it, just beat it geek.:oops:

Anyway, cut clones & trimmed ready to go to dark on Dec 1 unless anyone has reccomendations! I'm going 48 dark pre 11/13.

Summary, the darkhorse genetics were so thick with shoots. This would be an amazing Quadlines or Scrog plant. They throw shoots every inch. Haven't saw this type yet.
And the one Zenna from ace mf is it thick!!!! I've never touched a plant like this.
Their each dense in there own ways. Can't wait to see who's boy and girls!
I've been procrastinating to do this job as there was so much work but it's completed! Success!
Now mother nature needs to force roots pour moi.

Cheers!

You saw that pile! There was a solid 2-3 g I left these alone their whole grow so it was sick. I really regret now not topping and quadlining. Everything had new growth so I think I plucked clones at a perfect growth time. Things are so good in here after I uppotted peat into Coco. I was(am) that bad at watering!!

Worm bin should be good for a while.

Howdy 420 Folks,

We went shopping today. Coco, AN Micro, 20 - 1 & 2g airpots. Another timer with dials, 500gpm pump, 200' of hose. Leftover sprinklers, I'm ready for another Coco autowatering tent! F I'll need another airpump....
So one clone was wilting. I sprayed the rapidrooter, a few hrs later it was popped up so that's a good start! I don't know what dry looks like in rockwool as I've always kept them wet so wish me luck.

Upon arriving at home a surprise package from @Kingjoe83 arrived! So I cracked into TTB!
It's a great rush, I sampled a bowl full and had to sit down for a bit. Such a sweet aftertaste. The buzz makes me feel like I need to be busy. I like to keep my hands busy that's after about 30min. What a treat! K later, I'm going to enjoy the f out of this. Maybe cook something nom nom nom :high-five:

Glad it made it to you buddy.

You have been a great friend bruh.

I’d give all my friends family here anything I could to make them happy and feel appreciated.

Being recognized and appreciated feels good doesn’t it .

Maybe not be Sphynx outdoor worthy but it’s king joe worthy lol

I’m letting her cure a bit well all of it bit seems I got lots of care packages incoming it’s rediculous... ps need to tell itibitiguy I seen him off a thank you seed package to Newfoundland today guy was kind of enough to see me in need of some z7 has some z9 to try out and he said he threw in bud and chocolate so I was like dude man .

:passitleft:

Thanks ITI! Not sure how to use it but I see a few folks run it. Now that I'm running barrels of nutz week long, this may be something I should use?

So SOB a couple weeks ago, I cleaned the garage, all "creative minded" and put away my f drip heads in a perfect spot. Now I have a mind battle searching the garage. :rofl: guess that last harvest was awesome! :rofl:
Oh yea, SF said something about stems getting sun burn I removed the aluminum tape.

Back
Top Bottom