Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I think I missed where you transplanted the promix into the middle of a pot of coco! How is that going to work give the differing watering requirements?
Shed, I may have made a mistake doing that but it seems to be working better for me than peat....I just water the edges. I have two in flower like this right now. I think it's the best my Raz has done! We will see, but in future, all Coco this is the last peat flower I have.

Hopefully going to coco will at least teach me the growing part so if I do go back to soil I can eliminate overwatering and approach with an idea of nutz.
The coco SOG has green stalks with a few red veins, promix red. Ummuno that's exactly why I'm here!
:high-five:

Straight coco is pretty forgiving if you screw up and very rewarding speed and yield when you don't.

You certainly do not have a plant shortage over there.

Aunt droopy is back. And the pot is still heavy. Sigh, I just don't know what's going on with this plant. Guess I'll try put a liter on top and see if I can make it drink again.
The sooner I flower the sooner I'll be in Coco. So Dec 4 still my target we will go lights off tomorrow night then 11/13.

PH might be part of it. It's hard to tell from the picture but I don't see anything that screams deficiency. That is a strange one.
Thanks SS. I decided to water and I checked runoff at watering 6.4ph & 0.9-1.05ec perfect.
So here's some history, I washed and reused my promix, I added 1/3 Coco to promix also. Maybe that's why the pots are heavier. I really made things hard for myself.

But....they look f awesome! We're moving in the right direction. Getting a good lesson on watering lol.

I fed(so...from the leaves turning light green with dark green tips, I narrowed it down to over Iron, too wet or ph, I cut calmag to see if I can use up some fe. 4ml/g is too much so I upped micro to get more calmag)
4ml/g pro silicate growtek
6ml/g Micro AN
4ml/g Grow
2ml/g bloom
EC 0.8
Ph'd down to 6.2
I found promix to like 6.2ph the best 5.8ish was causing problems. 6.4-6.2 they just scream Lovin!
Thanks for checking in.

So my renter lost something down the sink and tried to be a plumber. Couldn't stop the leak on the sink so put a pail under the sink.....well today my basement has water flowing through the pot light.....drywall all soaked so needs to be ripped out...sigh. I fixed his unthought out move in 15min. Now to dry out, re-drywall, re insulate and respackle celling.

So my renter lost something down the sink and tried to be a plumber. Couldn't stop the leak on the sink so put a pail under the sink.....well today my basement has water flowing through the pot light.....drywall all soaked so needs to be ripped out...sigh. I fixed his unthought out move in 15min. Now to dry out, re-drywall, re insulate and respackle celling.
Damn!
Hope it's a quick easy repair brother. That shit sucks. I'd come give ya a hand if I was close.
:passitleft:

It's situations like that is why I refuse to do rental properties again. I did it once and every month there was something else. My renter unplugged the sump pump in the basement once because he didn't want to pay for the electricity to run it. He tried to sue me for his stuff that got damaged. He got nowhere but evicted.

Back
Top Bottom