Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I'm guessing he is pointing out how the stem didn't go as purple where the tape was covering?

I mentioned awhile back that light can cause the stems to purple, especially when super cropped into horizontal.

Oh interesting! Could that be a result of the increased number of pathways for nutrients to travel after the knuckle forms? Have you seen this in stems that were bent but shaded from the lights?

I don't think the super cropping itself causes it. But I've noticed branches that were vertical and then went horizontal either due to bending from weight of buds, or super cropping go purple on top and stay green on the underside. I don't even think it's a bad thing. Just seems like what happens to branches that havnt been used to direct light.

Looks well-healed to me! Does sunburned mean that heat was trapped inside the tape? Aluminum reflects heat as well as keeping it in so I'm unclear on the concept. Any tape would prevent the stem from breathing.
I noticed a line where the tape covered as SF said^^^looked like a tan line.
My stems are really red in promix and someone suggested calmag.
I have so many problems lol.
Hopefully going to coco will at least teach me the growing part so if I do go back to soil I can eliminate overwatering and approach with an idea of nutz.
The coco SOG has green stalks with a few red veins, promix red. Ummuno that's exactly why I'm here!
:high-five:

Oh ok, thanks! I'll start looking for that now as I do a lot of supercropping!

Best picture i could find of it. The buds on right and left were from a plant that was wide open in the middle and had 8 branches bending outward. Stems went dark purple except where they were covered by leaves and buds. On the second from right towards the top you can even see where the training wire wrapped around the branch. Again, i dont think it's a bad thing, this plant did great. Ignore the little mutant skywalker in the middle.
full

I hope you mean 1.3!

Best picture i could find of it. The buds on right and left were from a plant that was wide open in the middle and had 8 branches bending outward. Stems went dark purple except where they were covered by leaves and buds. On the second from right towards the top you can even see where the training wire wrapped around the branch. Again, i dont think it's a bad thing, this plant did great. Ignore the little mutant skywalker in the middle.
Those purple stems are crazy! I grow in the sun and I've never seen that.

Looking good Low!

Looks like you won’t need clones anyways lol you have 100
Hi Newty! F are u nailing your tents! Super growth lady.
Hey now there's only abouta60 or 70 there!:rofl::rofl:. I hope to get 10. Kick ass clones grow FAF (Fast As Fu€k) I guess I'm trying SOG grows now? Quick flips? Need the biggest clones!

full
F are those large Colas! Your grow impresses me everytime! Nice!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Happy Friday! I can't go to flower tomorrow with Fr2. I have to green them up.
Other than that here's my missing Thursday update! Oh yea, Quadline clones gone to new home. I lent my friend a PS COB too!!!
Here's tha thumbs!

Here's leaf from fr2. I transplanted to coco and didn't flush the premixed 200ppm nutz and I think it's yellowing. Four more days watering Coco and they should be good to flip?!

Veg empty
Clones

No roots the rock wool is so not wet I'm still afraid lol. I'm taking the dome off today.

SOG

Back
Top Bottom