Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

There is an audio clip on this, it is absolute gold. An interview with the man. He did a lot after babseball with people who needed help, he died not too long ago.
I been down many a road with blotto, sugar cubes and paper ( mother earths in '86 were outstanding )
o_O
I can believe it. :surf:

I was talking with this guy about Doc Ellis (the mlb pitcher that threw a no hitter high on LSD

There is an audio clip on this, it is absolute gold. An interview with the man. He did a lot after babseball with people who needed help, he died not too long ago.
I been down many a road with blotto, sugar cubes and paper ( mother earths in '86 were outstanding )
o_O
I can believe it. :surf:
Yeah, there is a short film about Doc Ellis easily found on YouTube. It is that recorded clip with animations added. I read somewhere that a full length film is in the works.....pretty interested to see that come out eventually.

I always loved that stuff as a kid and probably had way too much way too often. :rofl: I was lucky enough to get fed a quarter sheet of the "white fluff" somewhere between Colorado and Oregon. I'm a believer for sure.

Absolutely, when I first read through the Ace catalogue I was surprised by that. I ordered the Nepal Jam and @neikodog recommended the Thai chi as a similar....I am definitely headed to explore these things when I get a chance. I kinda wish I picked the Nepal Jam for this current run I am finishing, but I will get around to it eventually.

I used to have a couple drinks before bed every night and want to avoid daily drinking patterns. When I am having a really hard time I will have a couple glasses of whiskey or something....but it isn't ideal. Luckily a wide variety of cannabis works fairly well for me, so I don't need anything too particular. I will search out something special for bedtime.

I love the Pacific Northwest....lived there for a decade, but I really can't handle the low light well. I could manage with using dawn simulators and that kind of stuff....but it was a huge effort to maintain. It really hit me after being there for 5 years. It felt like every year it just got worse. I had such a beautiful life out there....still can't believe I moved away, but it was kind of necessary. That last year I was a total insomniac.
I ran NepJam recently. Excellent structure and very well behaved. The flavor was kind of meh. It's an excellent candidate for crosses though. The structure carries over nicely.
Looking good:yummy:

Oh Mama! the bus came by and I got on.....

This is what happened to my wife with the Zamaldelica. She has tolerance to spare, so after 5 or 6 hits she didnt get the buzz she was used to and next thing ya know she cannot remember nuthing. she called it a mind eraser. I just luvs to watch a sativa run and grow, so sexy. But will grow the more narcotik indica crosses over winter from now on. work better with the low humidity.

I think you got something there....
I have a long time family friend, his words are 'I am tripping all over indica in the streets when I come to the city to see you'. He loves Sativa. He also loves martial arts BJJ. So I give him my head stash sativa buds. He gets a special smile with sativa, brings him home, quite something to see. He is always my judge on the quality of a grow so he gets all he wants for 'evaluation purposes.'
:high-five:
Yea, I love seeing people's reactions to a sativa as they realize it's kicking their ass suddenly. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well....I was talking with this guy about Doc Ellis (the mlb pitcher that threw a no hitter high on LSD) a long time ago. If someone can get through the fear and tap into the incredible focus of psychedelics.....they can do some pretty amazing stuff.

He was telling me his teammates think he is nuts cause when he gets a break he smokes a joint.....he might stumble for a bit, but once he is acclimatized to the high his focus is much higher than normal.
Cannabis is general is excellent for playing music. Sativas especially are out of this world for it. Gotta have a tolerance built up to properly use them though. I started smoking heavily return some guys I was playing with, and the first several times I'd forget what key we were in mid song. It really puts the sound on another level.

It's an excellent candidate for crosses though. The structure carries over nicely.
Then I am glad they are safe and sound in storage still :rofl: I made that order when I first started looking and my choices are not what they would be today. I got the Hashplant S1 which is another plant more geared towards breeding. The other two are Kali China and KA5H....not too bad.
Cannabis is general is excellent for playing music. Sativas especially are out of this world for it. Gotta have a tolerance built up to properly use them though. I started smoking heavily return some guys I was playing with, and the first several times I'd forget what key we were in mid song. It really puts the sound on another level.
I know that feeling with music. I wouldn't call myself a musician, but I have played in bands in my younger days and still occasionally play. With cannabis or any substance really it is easier to find that creative space and just let it happen. Rather than follow a song or a mapped out path, you just start creating and it feels different.

That is kinda the natural thing happening there really isn't it? The Sativa and Indica dynamic? Creation and Resting? Like the ying and yang, on and off, positive and negative etc....

That is kinda the natural thing happening there really isn't it? The Sativa and Indica dynamic? Creation and Resting? Like the ying and yang, on and off, positive and negative etc....
I've never thought about it that way, but that's a good analogy.

I've got 4 Lambnesia (Lambsbread x Amnesia) going in veg courtesy of @weenmeoff. One is way behind the others in growth and one has funky leaves but they all are happy.

Bubba Hash x Mulanje. This one seems pretty Bubba dominant.
And for posterity, the ThaiPan x Mulanje male right before he went in the compost.

Awesome! I'm really glad you popped them. That Crinkle Puss is going to be a star! Looking forward to seeing what you get out out them.

They're regs right? Does the breeder suggest it as an outdoor plant?

:passitleft:
They are listed as not stable for indoor, so we'll see how they turn out. They are regs. I was going to do an open pollination on them, but with the variances, I'm not certain. I have to see how they sex before I decide what to do with them besides smoke em. :passitleft:

I had to pull the girls out to rearrange them. I'm cutting a Killer A5 and a Cannatonic this coming weekend and they both were in the back corners of the room. I wanted to get them ready so I can pull them early morning. I normally harvest around 6 in the morning. I put on a green headlamp, turn off the veg lights and pull them out of flower, so they have to be up front.
I snapped a couple of shots of a Mulanje F2 I have in flower while I had it out. There's a light lime scent to her. She's done pretty well for me and hasn't been too picky for me in 1st run soil.

I also snapped a shot of the Killer A5. She really seems to like the added lighting. She didn't bulk up this much for me last time.

And on the sexing. 1 of the Lambnesia showed as a male. It's one of the hearty ones, so I may make F2s depending on whether the other hearty one is a female. The stunted one is coming along fine now, but it's still a runt. The one with the wrinkled leaves is not impressing me. If it wasn't such rare genetics, I'd have already cut it.

My last Ultra Dawg showed as a female as well, so I have 1 male and 3 females. I have hopes that one of them is the boom pheno. It's got a slightly bushier structure than the other ones. Once they start to fill in, I can post some pics and see if Con can confirm.

Peace

This Bubba Hash x Mulanje has been really taking off.

It's a nice example of F1 vigor as well. Here she is on the front right. She popped 3-4 days before the 3 Ultra Dawgs to the left, and 2 days after the Gogi Pupil in the back.
I've got a few more bud pics as well. The Killer A5, Cannatonic, and Bubba Hash are all getting cut this morning. It's the Neiko's cut harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now, hopefully I can fall back asleep. I've got a raging headache and the Tylenol is just not doing the job.

I wish I was harvesting those today. They all look really good. I'm surprised how the Bubba x Mulanje is exploding, it looks like the Mulanje added some nice branching to the bubba. I'll be popping those in a couple months. All anyone seems to want is indica, indica, indica. I've started 6 new indica seeds so the next batch will be what I want :blunt:
Thank you!

I'm happy to see how the Bubba cross is coming out. The Killer Mulanje I popped at the same time died on me in the seedling stage, so I wasn't sure what to expect from this one.

I was just talking to my wife about sativas and indicas last night and realized I need to pop a few indicas. I've been relying on my Sinai when I want a good relaxing indica buzz and the jar is getting very empty. Time to go through the seeds and see what I can find to fill that spot. Bubba Hash is very nice, but it seems to almost have a sativa buzz.

I was just talking to my wife about sativas and indicas last night and realized I need to pop a few indicas. I've been relying on my Sinai when I want a good relaxing indica buzz and the jar is getting very empty. Time to go through the seeds and see what I can find to fill that spot. Bubba Hash is very nice, but it seems to almost have a sativa buzz.
I just finished and tried the Black Cherry Punch. It is a nice clean buzz that eventually knocks me out....completely. I tried it three times yesterday....all three ended up with two decent naps and a really good night sleep. I slept in 2 hours later than usual (7:30am) and remember my dreams.

Sold!
BCP just got bumped up my wish list. Cheers :high-five: Sounds very good.
I got gifted the one seed when I first became active here on the mag.....I am pretty impressed with that plant. The seeds are really quite expensive, but I can see why so many people love that strain in particular. I think I got a good pheno with the cherry pie traits. They looked and smelled great the whole way through, but drying in the fridge.....they are gonna have incredible bag appeal.

20191217_200111.jpg
20191217_200044.jpg
20191216_200430.jpg

3 and a half hours later....

That was a long harvest. I took care of the other plants as well, but most of that time was spent harvesting.

I already put the Kerala into flower last week, to get the male going. Today I put cuts of Bubba Hash, Zamal Bliss, ThaiPan, and Orient Express x NepJam in to join the party. These are the last 2 Kerala seeds I had. Luckily I'm going to have lots of variations, along with F2s to play with.

Somewhere in the mix of the orange, gassy, and ammonia smells from the plants I cut, there's mint hiding. When I just scrubbed my hands up, I was getting a strong wiff of mint. I think it's in the Killer A5. I'll have to see if I can smell it after it's dried.

I got gifted the one seed when I first became active here on the mag.....I am pretty impressed with that plant. The seeds are really quite expensive, but I can see why so many people love that strain in particular. I think I got a good pheno with the cherry pie traits. They looked and smelled great the whole way through, but drying in the fridge.....they are gonna have incredible bag appeal.

20191217_200111.jpg
20191217_200044.jpg
20191216_200430.jpg
That is a gorgeous plant! I love the coloring on it.

Back
Top Bottom